BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
LOVE. 10/10 would recommend it to everyone looking for a primer. Makes my makeup last so much longer and I don't feel like it clogs my pores like other primers do. Would definitely buy this again and again.
Julia S.
This lash primer has pros and cons. Some good things about this primer is it really separates your lashes and makes them longer but when you put on your mascara the primer just does not pick up the color.
Malea R.
Snellville, GA
So I was really skeptical about buying eyelash primer I thought my eyes were pretty long and I didn't need it. But girl let me tell you when I use this with the Better Than Sex mascara ohmygod your girl's lashes were looking like something out of the Amazon get it, its worth it
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
This formula really conditions my lashes. I wear a lash primer, 1-2 coats of mascara and a waterproofing topcoat every day. I'm hard on my lashes - the topcoat usually comes off with a fair amount of scrubbing and before using this primer, I noticed my lashes were not holding up. After switching to this primer, and using it religiously for 2 weeks, I did notice that my lashes were looking healthier. Another 2 weeks later, I definitely saw an improvement in the length of my lashes.
I don't wear falsies, and now I'm happy to say I don't feel the need to - this primer has improved my lashes and helps to make them appear even thicker and longer under mascara.
Jessica P.
Pendleton, OR
My staple, my HG eye primer right there. Whenever I use it, I know my eye-shadow will b on point ALL day. It won't fade or crease. I have 2 have it in my kit ALL the time.
Daphne J.
This product is very useful and I see a huge change when I use it compared to when I don't! I wouldn't buy it again because it's too spendy for me but I would if I could. I bought mine at Sephora!
Kara H.
Greenville, NC
Made my lashes growwwwww honey groww. I love this so much because it moisturizes my lashes and makes sure they are doing good. I have very skinny lashes but there are a lot of them and they are super long so with this i can help nourish them and make them even longer
Dominique T.
Yonkers, NY
This product worked well however I do not think it is necessary. It is a good eyelash primer, but I do not think it is needed for lashes to come out well. I would not buy this product again.
Felicita l.
olympia wa
Omg I love all their primer products and especially this one it gives my lashes a more of a definition when I put my mascara on like I get lots of complements and I recommend it to anyone !!
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Absolutely a great product for those who use mascara! Makes mascara last longer than normal wear I couldn't believe it. Nourishes my lashes and they are still soft to touch. A great product and must have in your make up kits.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two