BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Applying lash primer before applying mascara makes your lashes look amazing!
They look freshly done all through the day and never feel to heavy or clumpy:)
You'll love this product!
Priced perfect and love the colors of the tube
Jasmine W.
This primer is LIFE. I already have super long lashes, however, this primer takes my lashes to the NEXT level. I look as if I literally have spiders on my eyes after using this product. LOVE
Demi M.
Spring, TX
I didnt notice much difference with my lashes by using the primer. It didnt look or feel any different. The packaging was nice, the application was easy, but I would not buy this again.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
my go to holy grail eye shadow primer. Any time I want my look to last all day I'll put this down first, then either concealer or foundation and then go in with my shadows. Keeps my lids from creasing or getting oily.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
This stuff actually works! It keeps my mascara on longer and helps it not climb it smells odd but I can get over that I would say that it works very well it is kinda expensive though in my opinion but it does what it claims
Aidyn L.
I was in love with the primer potion for eyeshadow, so I was expecting great things for this lash primer potion and I was absolutely not disappointed! This does a great job of priming my eyelashes before I apply my mascara and I see a noticeable difference in the length and volume
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Very very great lash primer. When I use these it seems to make my mascara blacker and stay longer. I am a first time users of this and I love it. They are pricey but I would recommend.
Jenna H.
My eyelashes fall out pretty often. This is really great because when they are short and flat, I can curl them and prime them before I put on my mascara. The packaging is really beautiful as well.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I was in between with this product. It helped give my lashes good length, but it felt so heavy on my eyes. I kept wanting to rub them. I'm not sure if I would purchase this again.
Jackie K.
Naperville, IL
LOVE. 10/10 would recommend it to everyone looking for a primer. Makes my makeup last so much longer and I don't feel like it clogs my pores like other primers do. Would definitely buy this again and again.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?