BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
MiNa B.
I recently bought Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion at my local Ulta Beauty store. Urban Decay never fails to disappoint me! The packaging is super danity and cute. I applied this product on my eyelashes before applying any other makeup and when I tell you, it left my lashes looking super natural and long! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I really like this lash primer! Urban Decay's primers are all really nice, and this one is a good addition. I know it looks a little silly having milky eyelashes before mascara, but I love how long and separated they are once my mascara is done!
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I do not like this product. It makes my eyeshadow crusty and doesn’t help too much with pigmentation. The applicator isn’t amazing, there’s not a lot of product. It’s just not worth it. The crusty part is the worst. I’d rather use concealer.
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
I am not a big fan of this product. As I’ve gotten older, it bothers my eyes so so bad. Product isn’t as thick as I would like, and sometimes it makes my eyeshadow crease. Will not be buying this anymore
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I’m not in love with the primer but this may because I have relatively substantial eyelashes to begin with. I did find a primer to be effective on the inner and outer lashes as well as the bottom lashes. Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
Britain M.
One of my daily holy grail products! Hands down! My mascara lasts longer( no flakes of black everywhere yayyy) , I notice more volume and I can definitely notice the difference with out it. Highly recommend trying it!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Best primer out there. It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Abigail O.
Newington , CT
Yessss this product I absolutely love love love. My eyelashes looks so long after I apply this product. You can definitely notice the difference. And it makes my mascara last much longer. I use everyday and i purchase this all the time
Amber S.
Roscoe, IL
I have been using URban Decay eye potion for years! I was sad when I couldn’t get the stick form one but so happy they brought that back because it is truly the best!
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?