BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• So hesitant to try this, but also so eager to!!!! I don't know if...1 Answers
  • Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not usin...5 Answers
  • I would live to try this!!!!1 Answers
Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This formula really conditions my lashes. I wear a lash primer, 1-2 coats of mascara and a waterproofing topcoat every day. I'm hard on my lashes - the topcoat usually comes off with a fair amount of scrubbing and before using this primer, I noticed my lashes were not holding up. After switching to this primer, and using it religiously for 2 weeks, I did notice that my lashes were looking healthier. Another 2 weeks later, I definitely saw an improvement in the length of my lashes.
I don't wear falsies, and now I'm happy to say I don't feel the need to - this primer has improved my lashes and helps to make them appear even thicker and longer under mascara.
Kvetka S.
Although this primer did condition my lashes very nicely, it wasn't consistent. I used the Big Fatty Mascara with this primer, and some days this primer would help, and others days it would not. The days the primer helped, it did make my mascara stay all day, but other times my lashes would look too light, or the primer would dry out leaving my lashes appearing clumpy. Now I use this primer for my lower lashes without a layer of mascara and that works fine. For $20, this primer was ok. Not sure if it was how I applied the make-up, but I definitely stayed consistent with my use.
kay d.
Gainesville, FL
Every single mascara, no matter how expensive, smudges on me and leaves me with raccoon eyes an hour after applying it. I ordered this after doing some research and reading that a primer might help to stop that. I ordered it but didn't have high hopes as I thought I was doomed to be a raccoon forever...I received this and my first impression was that it wouldn't work as I could barely see it on my lashes but this thing WORKS! I am able to wear any mascara from the cheapest drugstore brand to the most expensive brand and NO SMUDGES!! I will never be without this!
REBEKAH L.
Detroit, MI
I've had many different samples and also purchased a full size, and for some reason, it just doesn't work well for me. I apply it and a very short time later it's dry to the point that my brushes pretty much just flick off all the color I try to apply. Layering doesn't help because it leaves a streak on my eyes and when I apply color over it, more color shows where the streaking is. I do like the color selection, texture, and the fact that it doesn't crease, but the lack of creasing doesn't do much good when I can't apply my makeup with this product.
Ellie R.
Dubuque, IA
This lash primer is easy to apply,and has cute packaging.But it doesn't do what it is actually supposed to do it did not make my mascara last longer no matter what mascara I used and clumped up my mascara on several occasions it caused multiple mascaras to flake MORE than they would if I had not applied eyelash primer not to mention on the pricey side .Is this a good product?no do I recommend it? no should you buy it? Again no you should not. This product is a dud and is not worth your money.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this lash primer. Not because of the actual product but for the applicator itself. They need a new wand that is stronger with more hairs. The problem is that it just doesn't cost as well as it should. I actually use a clean cover girl brush to apply the product. The product itself is great. It's the perfect first coat to mascara and does a great job mimicking fake lashes when you don't have the time.
Meah S.
Chalmette, LA
I like this product. When I'm in a rush and don't want to build my mascara I whip this out, do some quick brushes and feel like it just amplifies my mascara application. Its quick, nice a whipped, and doesn't get to clumpy. The wand is plush, but a little big. Diors Lash plumping serum has a most precision wand (almost comb style), but this product feels more lush. I'd recommend it, especially for the price.
Kaileigh S.
Johnstown, PA
I've honestly tried just about every high end shadow primer out there and I always find myself going right back to this one. While other primers feel too wet upon initial application or get too tacky when they dry, the Urban Decay is the only one that continually never disappoints. It most definitely extends the wear and color payoff of my shadows.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
I like the Shiseido nourishing mascara base. It's a primer too and it doesn't weigh the lashes down which is important for Asian lashes. It's not as thick as the UD one as you demonstrated here but it adds length and definition beautifully. I've seen a difference using the Shiseido mascara base and it's become a crucial part of my mascara routine
Chana T.
I personally don't like lash primers because they make your mascara lighter, but this is still good quality. If you use too much, it can clump very easily so be careful of that. All in all I do recommend but if you don't NEED mascara, not worth the price and you should just buy a drugstore brand because they do the same thing honestly.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?