BY URBAN DECAY #90 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion
  • "It is a bit pricey but well worth it if you are looking for lusty lashes." in 1 review
  • "It was good quality because it is urban decay, but I don't like lash primer because it makes your mascara look lighter." in 1 review
MiNa B.
I recently bought Urban Decay Lash Primer Potion at my local Ulta Beauty store. Urban Decay never fails to disappoint me! The packaging is super danity and cute. I applied this product on my eyelashes before applying any other makeup and when I tell you, it left my lashes looking super natural and long! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
alyssa z.
BEST EYESHADOW PRIMER EVER! I love this stuff. It goes on so smooth I just dab it onto my eye and spread it with my finger. It keeps my eyeshadow in place for hours! I've honestly went to bed with my eye makeup on and woke up with my eyeshadow still in place! I would recommend 1000%!
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I really like this lash primer! Urban Decay's primers are all really nice, and this one is a good addition. I know it looks a little silly having milky eyelashes before mascara, but I love how long and separated they are once my mascara is done!
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
I do not like this product. It makes my eyeshadow crusty and doesn’t help too much with pigmentation. The applicator isn’t amazing, there’s not a lot of product. It’s just not worth it. The crusty part is the worst. I’d rather use concealer.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Best primer out there. It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
I am not a big fan of this product. As I’ve gotten older, it bothers my eyes so so bad. Product isn’t as thick as I would like, and sometimes it makes my eyeshadow crease. Will not be buying this anymore
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I’m not in love with the primer but this may because I have relatively substantial eyelashes to begin with. I did find a primer to be effective on the inner and outer lashes as well as the bottom lashes. Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
Britain M.
One of my daily holy grail products! Hands down! My mascara lasts longer( no flakes of black everywhere yayyy) , I notice more volume and I can definitely notice the difference with out it. Highly recommend trying it!
Aimee R.
Fort Wayne, IN
USE THIS PRODUCT. I love the mascara primer from Urban Decay 😭 I literally don’t even need to use an eyelash curler because the primer is so wonderful. I bought mine at ulta so go hop in your car and buy at least two tubes and thank me later. Trust me girl.
Anna H.
Can you tell a big difference between using a primer and not using one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Does this work? I'm looking for my "holy-grail" eye primer and haven't found it yet...
Jessica I.
Does this work as good as I heard about? Ive been looking for a good lash primer but have been disappointed many times.
Emma S.
East lansing , MI
Has anyone also tried the Clinique primer and could give me their preference on the two
Kelsey H.
Ontario, CA
How does this work? I've never used lash primer before. Does it actually do anything?