Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault

A special-edition vault containing everything in the UD Jean-Michel Basquiat makeup collection. Part of the UD Jean-Michel Basquiat Collection, the Vault features Urban Decay's whole makeup collection, which is inspired by the work of this groundbreaking artist. From the colors and shade names to the packaging, everything in this collection evolved from Basquiat's art. Like Urban Decay, Basquiat was an outsider who challenged the status quo and used color in nontraditional ways. From his informal graffiti work to the way he mixed mediums and colors to the way he spoke out against social injustice, it's hard to imagine a more perfect fit for Urban Decay. Urban Decay created three palettes based on Basquiat's paintings, all housed in mini reproductions of his artwork. The Tenant Eyeshadow Palette showcases eight exclusive, just-dreamed-up brights, and the Gold Griot Eyeshadow Palette contains eight covetable neutrals with a double-ended brush. The Gallery Blush Palette completes the trio with a four-pan face palette that holds two shades of blush, a bronzer, and a highlighter that deliver eight hours of wear. There's even a small cutout on the back of each palette for hanging so you can display them on your wall to create your own, mini Basquiat gallery. This set also comes with three of Urban Decay's exclusive shades of UD Jean-Michel Basquiat Lipstick based on the colors in his work. Each one delivers intense payoff with a rich, creamy feel, and each lipstick cap is wrapped in canvas printed with Basquiat's art. Finish off any look with three colorful, 24/7 Eye Pencil shades of liner that are inspired by Basquiat's paintings and look just like art pencils. They glide on soft, creamy color and are long-lasting. This set contains: UD Jean-Michel Basquiat Tenant Eyeshadow Palette: - 8 x 0.004 oz/ 1.2 g Eyeshadow in Studio (pale pink matte), 1960 (bright pink matte), Neo (rich aubergine micro-shimmer), Les (charcoal-black matte-satin), Graffiti (deep metallic green),

someone who has acquired it and has made his review ?.
I want to try these products so bad love the colors!!! I would love to do a review
looks amazing! wanna have it! <3
Start your review of Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault!
How would you rate this product?
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m obsessed with Basquiat. I didn’t get the collection because I couldn’t afford to but I did get both palettes and they were surprisingly fantastic. The neutral palette was great and every shade worked well. The colors were all great too but the baby pink was so sheer that it felt and looked like I hadn’t placed anything on. I have them hanging on my wall next to the JMB painting I have (copycat obviously). For UD, the formula worked great. I have never enjoyed UD, ever. Hated the original Naked and the Gwen Stefani collab. Lately, UD has stepped up and these were good and so was the Kristen Leanne palette. Sooo good.
Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
This is Avery great pallet it has very high pigmented products And Is long lasting even on hot days it has different finishes matte and shimmer it’s a very good pallet for everyday use and yes I would deff I buy it agin I recommend u trying it out for your self
Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Lindenhurst , NY
I own two of the lipsticks from this collection in Epigram and Abstract. They are beautiful, Urban Decay does great lipsticks, and the packaging is absolutely stunning. I also got the more neutral eyeshadow palette for my SIL for Mother's Day and she says that it is an awesome palette. The shadows blend well and look pigmented. She says she uses every color. Which, to me, that says a lot because there always seems to be one or two shadows in a palette that never get used much. I think Urban Decay did an amazing job with this collection and highlighting a truly inspirational and talented artist and human being. Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault
Acne, Redness, Dryness
Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault uploaded by Silvia D.
Excelente colección, en empaque es hermoso una obra de arte. ( y saber la historia de este artista) buena pigmentación, súper suaves, se trabajan y difuminan con facilidad.
Dullness, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Rock Hill, SC
Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault uploaded by Melinda D.
I was pleasantly surprised with these pallets. They were extremely soft and pigmented. I think the quality of the formula is much better than the naked pallets and urban decays bkush. The pencils were creamy and went on easy. The lipsticks reminded of the vice lipsticks so I couldn't tell if there was a difference of formulation there. The packaging was stunning and so was the product so this purchase was a win win for me!
Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault I fell in love with this collection the moment it came out! The eyeshadow are all phenomenal and I love that there is a neutral as well as bright palette, the lipsticks are opaque and creamy I love mixing the nude and oink together, the blush palette has a great range of colors that build up and blend out nicely and the liners in my opinion are very unique are truly speak for themselves.
Acne, Blackheads
This is one of the most versatile Urban Decay set ever to me. The lipstick is very creamy and goes on beautifully, the lipstick can be layered and looks fabulous. I love that all of the eyeshadow have great pigment because usually there are a couple in a palette that just doesn't do what it's supposed to. The blush can be layered and not look like to much. The packaging is so much fun it automatically draws your attention to it!!
Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone, Dark Spots
The color in this palette are gorgeous!! The are smooth and silky as well as bright. Not only did I fall in love with the color but the brush this palette comes with is amazing. The main thing that got my attention was the art on the box. And the fact that it comes with a hook to hang it was a pretty cool addition. You would have to add a primer to get the total color affect.
Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Gainesville, FL
This is such a beautiful and well balanced collection that I am afraid to use it too often because I don't want to run out of anything. The two eye palettes speak for themselves - the colors are stunning and very pigmented. I was hesitant about the face palette because I have yellow undertones and the two blushes look like they wouldn't work for me, but they actually look gorgeous, especially when paired with the highlighter. This set was worth every penny. I wish it was permanent.
Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Macomb, MI
I was very lucky to be able to get the bundle of this collection. The packaging is stunning and I was pleasantly surprised that the quality is also fantastic. The only reason I gave it three stars is because I do not gravitate towards the colorful eye palette or the bronzer/blush/highlight quad as much as I wish I did but they are still great nonetheless. I absolutely love Abstract Vice lipstick and all three of the liners and use them all the time.
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...