Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault

A special-edition vault containing everything in the UD Jean-Michel Basquiat makeup collection. Part of the UD Jean-Michel Basquiat Collection, the Vault features Urban Decay's whole makeup collection, which is inspired by the work of this groundbreaking artist. From the colors and shade names to the packaging, everything in this collection evolved from Basquiat's art. Like Urban Decay, Basquiat was an outsider who challenged the status quo and used color in nontraditional ways. From his informal graffiti work to the way he mixed mediums and colors to the way he spoke out against social injustice, it's hard to imagine a more perfect fit for Urban Decay. Urban Decay created three palettes based on Basquiat's paintings, all housed in mini reproductions of his artwork. The Tenant Eyeshadow Palette showcases eight exclusive, just-dreamed-up brights, and the Gold Griot Eyeshadow Palette contains eight covetable neutrals with a double-ended brush. The Gallery Blush Palette completes the trio with a four-pan face palette that holds two shades of blush, a bronzer, and a highlighter that deliver eight hours of wear. There's even a small cutout on the back of each palette for hanging so you can display them on your wall to create your own, mini Basquiat gallery. This set also comes with three of Urban Decay's exclusive shades of UD Jean-Michel Basquiat Lipstick based on the colors in his work. Each one delivers intense payoff with a rich, creamy feel, and each lipstick cap is wrapped in canvas printed with Basquiat's art. Finish off any look with three colorful, 24/7 Eye Pencil shades of liner that are inspired by Basquiat's paintings and look just like art pencils. They glide on soft, creamy color and are long-lasting. This set contains: UD Jean-Michel Basquiat Tenant Eyeshadow Palette: - 8 x 0.004 oz/ 1.2 g Eyeshadow in Studio (pale pink matte), 1960 (bright pink matte), Neo (rich aubergine micro-shimmer), Les (charcoal-black matte-satin), Graffiti (deep metallic green),

someone who has acquired it and has made his review ?.
I want to try these products so bad love the colors!!! I would love to do a review
looks amazing! wanna have it! <3
Start your review of Urban Decay Jean-Michel Basquiat Vault!
How would you rate this product?
Oxford, MA
The idea behind this collection was a good one. The packaging was gorgeous. The products themselves left something to be desired the blushes oxidize to a different color and the shades in the tenant palette, look great in the pan but they do not show up on the skin anything what they look like in the compact, and do not blend well. Lipsticks are great though.
Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Manteca, CA
This is a palette I tried in store but have not owned personally. This is a DREAM palette! I am an Artist and Basquiat is bae. Love the colors, the texture, the pigment. The design of the packaging is phenomenal.  Some might say your buying a "name". But the product is so beyond drugstore that its fine its worth it.
Redness, Scarring
Granada Hills, CA
I have the warm tones of this collection and it's absolutely beautiful. I love the packaging it literally resembles a canvas painting! Most of the shadows in it are frosted and shimmery but it also has a few matte shadows. Their all very pigmented I use them as base color on my lid when using bold blues.
The eyeshadow colors were gorgeous but too powdery and dry so they didn't want to stay on the lid. I felt like I had to keep building up the color to he as bold as I hoped they would be and it was just wayy too much effort for such an expensive item. Very disappointed.
Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Gastonia, NC
I love this entire collection. If you were lucky enough to score some of it, hats off to you! I have the eyeshadow and could not be happier with them and the way they apply and wear. Gorgeous colors! I'd buy the blush palette if I could find it.
Dullness, Fine Lines
Las Vegas
I love this eyeshadows and the packaging is a work of art . Urban decay eyeshadows are one of my favorites, they are easy to work and last all day. You can get any look out of this palette. I would definitely repurchase this again.
Acne, Dullness, Puffiness
Allentown, PA
This collection is beautiful! So beautifully thought out! The pallets can be hung on your wall!! The pigmentation and blendability on these is gorgeous! The eyeliners are really cool and vibrant colors! I love how thought out this collection was and I think basquiat would have been proud of Urbans creation!
Large Pores
Mason
I have the blush/bronzer/ highlight palette and it rocks! The highlight in it is so blinding and the blushes are flattering on everyone! It applies very true to color and very smooth. I like the convince of the pallet as well. It's great for travel.
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Las Vegas, NM
I love every single item in this vault! The shadows blend well and have little fall out. The liners are pigmented and creamy! The face palette is super beautiful, and creamy. I think my favorite thing in this vault is the lipsticks though! I love love the formulas of these lipsticks. They resemble the mattes from the vice collection.
Just a great Texter and good to apply I would definitely by this and it's for olive and pale color it stays true color and it's great for any type of time and I would buy this again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...