BY URBAN DECAY #51 in Makeup Palettes

Part of the UD Jean-Michel Basquiat collection, the Gallery Blush Palette features four versatile shades inspired by the work of this groundbreaking artist.

We’ve been fans of Basquiat’s art since before the early days of UD; so when his estate approached us about a collaboration based on his artwork, we couldn’t wait to start creating. From the colors and shade names to the packaging, EVERYTHING in this collection evolved from Basquiat’s art. Like Urban Decay, Basquiat was an outsider who challenged the status quo and used color in nontraditional ways. From his informal graffiti work and the way he mixed mediums and colors to the way he spoke out against social injustice, it’s hard to imagine a more perfect fit for our brand.

Gallery Blush Palette is a four-pan face palette that holds two shades of blush, a bronzer and a highlighter based on Basquiat’s paintings. These versatile shades work on any skin tone, and our long-lasting Afterglow formula delivers 8 hours of wear.

Housed in a mini reproduction of Basquiat’s artwork, Gallery Blush Palette is wrapped all the way around with canvas, so the art printed on top comes to life. We designed the palette with a small cutout on the back for hanging so you can display it on your wall and create your own mini Basquiat gallery.

About the artist:

Jean-Michel Basquiat began drawing and painting at the age of four and never stopped. By the time he was in his teens, his graffiti was a fixture around lower Manhattan. After leaving home at 17, he began selling hand-painted postcards and T-shirts. At 20, he landed his first public exhibition and quickly rose to fame on the ’80s art scene in NYC. His iconic work is still exhibited all over the world.

Shades Included:

• X-rated (Medium Pink)
  • Now’s The Time (Nude Shimmer with Gold Shift)
  • Jawbone (Medium Bronze)
  • Noho (Radiant Berry)

• CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake

gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush palette! i bought it on such a whim, and was so nervous because i didnt think it through like i typically do with my makeup purchases, but im so happy i bought it. the blushes and highlight are so beautiful, the bronzer is a bit dark for me but i can make it work if i blend it out really well
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this kit everyday! the bronzer is the perfect tanned bronzer and never looks patchy on me no matter what foundation I use. The highlight is a stunning warm not to glittery highlight, I have texture and it does not emphasize my texture at all, which does happen with a lot of highlights. Plus I love that they involve two different blue toned blush shades, what I do is use the darker one primarily and then top it off on the apples of my cheeks with the lighter shade. All of it is very pigmented so be sure to use a light hand!
Jazznea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price I wish it came with 2 or 3 more colors but the application set up is lovely as usual and the pigmentation is bomb like most of their products. I actually got this as a gift so I didn't have to pay for it . But it's not something I'd go 100%crazy for . Better off buying a full pallet . And if you connect a Honey account you can get money off #tips #saving
Madison F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a bomb face pallet! It has everything you need to go subtle or full glam! Both blush shades are beautiful, the bronzer is a beautiful warm tone, and the highlight shade is one of my absolute favorites! I am sad this was a limited edition collection because this is one of my favorite, go-to items in my makeup collection
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Everything is highly pigmented and blendable. The bronzer is on the warmer side--which works great with my medium skin tone. The blushes are beautiful and are great for fall. The highlight is a true gold to me and does last most of the day. Love this palette and also love the beauty of the packaging!
Vanessa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a graduation gift and im in love with it! The blushes are creamy and pigmented, and the highlighter is super bright and beautiful, I wear it almost everyday!
Rima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is super sensitive so this was perfect for my cheeks. It allowed my cheeks to breathe while giving me an subtle glam look. I think it was affordable for the quality. This would make a great gift for people for Christmas or birthday. Also the packaging is cute.
Aishlinn M.
Bellingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Luckily, my sister actually purchased this and I had an opportunity to try hers because this is not the blush set for fair-skinned me. (of course my sis got the olive skin). Much too bright for my irish self. Love the brand, not the particular product.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this just because it was Basquiat. Other than that the colors are weird and not suited for me. This palette will work well with women with darker skin tones. Really it's more of a display peace. Not my favorite UD palette. Love the packaging, but that's it
nicole m.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so upset I missed out on this, even when it was on sale. I swatched this palette in Sephora and it was so creamy and pigmented. I really regret not making this purchase because I could always use more blush in my collection.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anybody like this palette? :)
Alaa H.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this product look good on fair skin?
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thoughts on this product? Urban Decay Jean-michel Basquiat Gallery Blush Palette. Was wondering is I should buy it since it's on sale. Is it worth it?