BY URBAN DECAY

Create envy-inducing cat eyes with ease. Ultra-waterproof and crazy-precise, our fine-tipped pen creates glossy, sharply defined lines that last all day. Draw intense, shiny, blacker-than-black lines with absolute precision. Ink for Eyes has an ultra-fine tip for a smooth, controlled application every time.

Whether you want razor-thin lines, winged cat eyes or bold, dramatic lines, Ink for Eyes does it all. Our long-wearing formula glides on smoothly (without skipping or pulling) and dries down to an ultra-waterproof finish that won’t smudge, run or feather. And the color payoff is insane! The best part? Ink for Eyes is really forgiving and so EASY to use (just like a marker)—perfect for everyone from beginners all the way to experts.

Use Ink for Eyes to create a bold, super-precise cat-eye or anytime you want a really dramatic look. The precise tip lays down ultra-precise, intensely black lines that LAST.

With Ink for Eyes, the color flows smoothly every time—no need to shake the barrel first. And wait until you try the fine felt tip. It gives you insane amounts of control! Even liner newbies can draw perfect lines with Ink for Eyes. In no time, they’re laying down color in between lashes like total pros.

This waterproof, paraben-free formula comes in a gorgeous, highly metalized gunmetal component that’s easy to spot in your bag.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Xanthan Gum
  • Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: CI 77266 (Black 2)

• I have been looking for a good and precise eyeliner since...1 Answers
  • I purchased this and it stays on my eye well and has grea...2 Answers
  • Is it hard to remove?2 Answers
Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Waterproof Precision Eye Pen
  • "I am not big on water proof. But let me tell you, the pigment will last I am telling you have to scrub it to make it come off." in 193 reviews
  • "I love urban decay ink for eyes waterproof precision eye pen. It glides on smooth so you can draw a precise clean line. Lasts all day. Works great for winged liner. Perfect black shade." in 88 reviews
  • "Gives the perfect line and great for the perfect flick on a cat eye look. Lasts all day" in 75 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner, smudge proof and does good winged liner! I mean urban decay really knew what they were doing with this precision eyeliner" in 50 reviews
  • "I mean urban decay really knew what they were doing with this precision eyeliner" in 2 reviews
Natalee O.
Temecula
This liner is my new fave! I’m able to master a thin wing so easily! The liquid isn’t too runny so it’s easier to use, and it’s less likely to mess up. I bought it off of Groupon but will definitely be getting it more often!
Noelle G.
Bruce
I love a good liquid eyeliner! Urban decay did a tremendous job with this product. I love the applicator! If you are looking for an eyeliner to give you that fierce cat eye, this is definitely the one!
caswift S.
Gilbert, AZ
This was easy to put on and dries fast so you don’t get it on your lids when you open your eyes. It stays on almost a little too great because I had a hard time getting it off even with remover.
Kimberly S.
Sinking Spring
I use eyeliner every day. I usually use a pencil, but decided to give this product a try. Brush in my opinion was too wide, not allowing for a thin eye long outline. Upon reapplying, it would smear and not dry quickly.
Makenzie M.
Amarillo, TX
Stays on for a very long time and is very easy to apply! It makes the perfect wing and doesn’t smudge throughout the day! I am a repeat user and will never use another brand of eyeliner.
Hayley M.
I generally love all liquid eyeliners! I love a winged eyeliner and this eyeliner is perfect for it!! It stays on all day!!!!!! It’s sooooo easy to apply!!!!! Will probably buy again!!!!!! It’s great!!!!!
Latasha M.
This is the easiest top liner I’ve ever tried. I was apprehensive about the felt ripped pen, but it’s magnificent. It allows you to put on a super thin line for daytime or a thicker line for night time.
Amanda S.
I like the application of this eye liner a lot. It has a felt tip that’s flexible so it’s easy to apply without smudging it and easy to shape the way you want. I find that it doesn’t last as long without any type of primer on it though. I wore a small amount of eyeliner to work and I noticed that after an hour or two, it was coming off on the top of my lid. I went into the mirror to find a black line line just under my eyebrow. For the price ($25) I feel like it should last a little longer than that. I’ve bought $8 drug store makeup that lasted longer so I was a bit disappointed.
Amber R.
I’m not a giant fan. I don’t wear a lot of makeup so this was suggested to me to give a try and I just wasn’t a fan. It smudged easy with me and I didn’t like the look it gave. I feel it could be a great eyeliner for people who do the wing look or something that’s needed for this type.
Huong N.
San Jose, CA
After trying so my eyeliner from high end to cheap products, pens, pencils, gel pots...) I think I finally found one that does what I need ti to do. Easy to use and stays on all day. For someone like me who doesn't have a steady hand, this is very helpful! High recommended!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this felt tip or bristles?
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Anyone have some advice how to get this product off...easily? It's so hard to get off! I usually use makeup remover wipers and then clean my face with a face wash that removed makeup too, but this product is stubborn to get off!
Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Looking into a long-wearing eye liner, and this is one I'm debating. Anyone have experience on how long lasting this really is? I'd love to not have to touch up if I'm going out after work...
Daisy V.
Is it really black? The liners I've used with shimmery shadows it's not so black
NaToshia S.
Knoxville, TN
How well does this actually work? I love urban decay products. I'm so iffy about eye liner though because a lot of "precision pens" tend to get clumpy after awhile