Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#14 in Eyeliner

Create envy-inducing cat eyes with ease. Ultra-waterproof and crazy-precise, our fine-tipped pen creates glossy, sharply defined lines that last all day. Draw intense, shiny, blacker-than-black lines with absolute precision. Ink for Eyes has an ultra-fine tip for a smooth, controlled application every time.

Whether you want razor-thin lines, winged cat eyes or bold, dramatic lines, Ink for Eyes does it all. Our long-wearing formula glides on smoothly (without skipping or pulling) and dries down to an ultra-waterproof finish that won’t smudge, run or feather. And the color payoff is insane! The best part? Ink for Eyes is really forgiving and so EASY to use (just like a marker)—perfect for everyone from beginners all the way to experts.

Use Ink for Eyes to create a bold, super-precise cat-eye or anytime you want a really dramatic look. The precise tip lays down ultra-precise, intensely black lines that LAST.

With Ink for Eyes, the color flows smoothly every time—no need to shake the barrel first. And wait until you try the fine felt tip. It gives you insane amounts of control! Even liner newbies can draw perfect lines with Ink for Eyes. In no time, they’re laying down color in between lashes like total pros.

This waterproof, paraben-free formula comes in a gorgeous, highly metalized gunmetal component that’s easy to spot in your bag.

Fill Weight: 0.59 ml / 0.02 fl oz

Photos (10)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Stockbridge, GA

Ok, i am a liquid liner junky! I have tried many...and have a few loves...and a few WTH's too! (Specially the ones with the plastic pointed tip which just dips into the tube and is covered with fluid....WHY?????) ANYWAY....moving right along... I really like this liner because of the petite tip and the precision it offers (I have hooded eyes...so precision counts!. It seams have a consistent feed of fluid to the tip, so you are not having to go over your lines repeatedly. Now...the tip is a felt tip and is stiff (For the ability to create a fine line) so if you have a more delicate lid, you are going to have to be careful not to pull on your lid. Just control how much pressure your using and you will be fine. AND IT LAST ALL DY ON MY OILY LIDS!!! PRAISE HIM!!! LOL!! (But really...)I would say in comparison to another liquid liner in this price group, it holds up to Kat Von D's Tatoo liner, it offers the same pigmentation but the UD one gets an even more finer line! Hope this helps people! #FashionMakeupAndADoubleLatte
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

I use many other liquid eyeliner pens as I find them to look much better than the stick eyeliner. I will say that if you've never used an eyeliner pen before and are trying it for the first time with this particular pen, don't give up on it if you don't get it right the first time. This eyeliner pen, like all others I've used, takes practice to get it just right. If you've used any others similar to this one, you'll pick the technique up quickly. From personal experience, I can compare this very similarly to Lorac and Laura Geller eyeliner pens, and it does the job at a much better price. Not sure I'd call it water proof, but it does stay on my top lid completely all day. Bottom lid for the most part unless you rub your eyes a lot. Urban Decay's website currently has it on sale for $7! Get it while you can.
Aly K.
Aly K.
Fort Benning, GA

I like eyeliner pens but have always bought crummy/cheap ones, and finally decided to step up the quality. The Ink for Eyes pen is really nice, the tip is long so it's easy to use for those of us that are still learning the best way to put their products on. It's easy to get a nice thin line just by using the entire length of the tip, which I really like.
Sometimes the very tip does get a bit dry, but I imagine that's not entirely unique to this product. Still I'd recommend storing it upside down, when I started doing that it seemed to work a bit better for me. Overall it's a nice pen that does its job - I love how my eyes look when I use it!
Anamaria H.
Anamaria H.

I've been using this since I bought it during a Cyber Monday 2015 sale and I'm obsessed. I have oily eyelids and the Stila eyeliner would smudge by the end of the day. I go to tons of concerts and my eye makeup would be gone by the time the headliner took the stage. I bought this and I've used it daily since. I even worn it through a 6 hour concert and a full day of line waiting and it was still there! I actually have to use eye makeup remover at the end of the day because normal makeup removers won't remove it! I love it! Finally a product that can survive my life!
Elena K.
Elena K.

This has been my all time favorite eyeliner! I can't express my love enough. The fine point marker-like applicator makes it easy to apply and allows for precise winged liner. Compared to cheaper brands it is totally worth spending the extra bucks as it doesn't smudge, peel or flake off. It stays on all night even through a night of serious dancing. I recently ran out and I urgently needed eyeliner for a wedding so I bought a regular drugstore brand one to use for the night, and can honestly say I'm going to go back to this one. Just try it!
Brenda L.
Brenda L.

I love Urban Decay and bought this because I saw numerous rave reviews for this product. However, I didn't like this. I felt I wasn't able to achieve a fine line and had to sharpen the pencil quite often to get a fine point. This wasted a lot of product. Not only was I not able to achieve the line I wanted, but it smudged a lot for me. This may be due to my oily eyelids. I think if I was looking for a more dramatic look, this pencil would be perfect. I was using this to go to work, therefore, I think I will stick with a liquid liner.
Ardeceley H.
Ardeceley H.

Ink for eyes is exactly what I need in my life.
It is such a breeze to use. My favorite part is how quick it dries. Touch ups are not necessary; but under certain circumstances if necessary, touch ups are incredibly easy. It is the shape and size of your average pen, so it fits in a purse, backpack or pocket very nicely.
The tip is perfect for precision. I will be honest, it took me a second to get use to it, I was expecting more of a hard tip like a felt pen. The tip is flexible so it acts more like a brush, just better.
Libby T.
Libby T.
Waukesha, WI

I love this liner! I do winged eyeliner every day and this makes it so easy. It glides right on even over other eye makeup and is intense black right away. It makes wings come out so flawlessly and quickly and I love it! The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's starting to become less intense black on the first swipe but it's possible that I've just loved it so much that I've used it up. In that case, my only wish was that there was more product seeing as it's on the pricey side!
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY

Maybe I got a dud or something because I see most of the reviews are great but this just does not work for me, it goes on streaky and I always have to end up going over my wing at least 3 times to get it to be mostly opaque. The pen tip is stiff and also doesn't help with application that it doesn't glide and give a little. The formula is definitely waterproof I will give it that, I am a full time swim instructor and wear this in the pool a lot of the time without any smudging and fading
Erika B.
Erika B.

I've been using this eyeliner for a really long time now. I have purchased about 4 consecutively and they all last a really long time before they dry out. I will say that it is very, very dark and very black (which I love). This is my go to liner. I have contacts so my eyes are picky and tend to water with other brands. This one I don;y have any issues with. It doesn't stay on all day, by the end of the work day it has faded significantly. But I choose not to reapply during the day.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR

Anyone have some advice how to get this product off...easily? It's so hard to get off! I usually use makeup remover wipers and then clean my face with a face wash that removed makeup too, but this product is stubborn to get off!
NaToshia S.
NaToshia S.
Knoxville , TN

How well does this actually work? I love urban decay products. I'm so iffy about eye liner though because a lot of "precision pens" tend to get clumpy after awhile
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Carleton, Mi

Is this product easy to use or do you have to be an expert?
Belen D.
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD

How smooth is the glide?
Emily E.
Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

Looking into a long-wearing eye liner, and this is one I'm debating. Anyone have experience on how long lasting this really is? I'd love to not have to touch up if I'm going out after work...

Join Now