BY URBAN DECAY #65 in Eyeliner

Create envy-inducing cat eyes with ease. Ultra-waterproof and crazy-precise, our fine-tipped pen creates glossy, sharply defined lines that last all day. Draw intense, shiny, blacker-than-black lines with absolute precision. Ink for Eyes has an ultra-fine tip for a smooth, controlled application every time.

Whether you want razor-thin lines, winged cat eyes or bold, dramatic lines, Ink for Eyes does it all. Our long-wearing formula glides on smoothly (without skipping or pulling) and dries down to an ultra-waterproof finish that won’t smudge, run or feather. And the color payoff is insane! The best part? Ink for Eyes is really forgiving and so EASY to use (just like a marker)—perfect for everyone from beginners all the way to experts.

Use Ink for Eyes to create a bold, super-precise cat-eye or anytime you want a really dramatic look. The precise tip lays down ultra-precise, intensely black lines that LAST.

With Ink for Eyes, the color flows smoothly every time—no need to shake the barrel first. And wait until you try the fine felt tip. It gives you insane amounts of control! Even liner newbies can draw perfect lines with Ink for Eyes. In no time, they’re laying down color in between lashes like total pros.

This waterproof, paraben-free formula comes in a gorgeous, highly metalized gunmetal component that’s easy to spot in your bag.

Fill Weight: 0.59 ml / 0.02 fl oz

• I have been looking for a good and precise eyeliner since I have ...1 Answers
  • I purchased this and it stays on my eye well and has great consis...2 Answers
  • Is it hard to remove?2 Answers
  • "This works great for getting the winged eye liner effect." in 2 reviews
  • "I mean urban decay really knew what they were doing with this precision eyeliner" in 2 reviews
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really surprised by the other reviews on this product. I haven't had a lot of the aforementioned issues, my lines are streak free and the darkest black. I think the shine level is pretty standard, I wouldn't consider it shiny at all but also not sure if it's a true matte. I like how sleek the packaging is though it makes it sink into the deep abyss that is my make up bag, and I only started having issues with the felt tip drying up about six months after purchase with daily use and running hot water over the tube fixed it right up. Now that it's a bit older I find I occasionally have to go over a part of my line, and when that happens you absolutely have to make sure the ink is dry otherwise it won't work and you'll end up without any line at all. All and all, would I repurchase? Maybe. Probably. The felt tip is incredibly easy to work with and makes my lines super precise and lasts a good amount of time. It's pretty expensive for what it is though and while I haven't gotten to test how waterproof it is, I have noticed that it sometimes fades throughout the day. I'll probably try the Stila pen before I consider repurchasing this one.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
I use many other liquid eyeliner pens as I find them to look much better than the stick eyeliner. I will say that if you've never used an eyeliner pen before and are trying it for the first time with this particular pen, don't give up on it if you don't get it right the first time. This eyeliner pen, like all others I've used, takes practice to get it just right. If you've used any others similar to this one, you'll pick the technique up quickly. From personal experience, I can compare this very similarly to Lorac and Laura Geller eyeliner pens, and it does the job at a much better price. Not sure I'd call it water proof, but it does stay on my top lid completely all day. Bottom lid for the most part unless you rub your eyes a lot. Urban Decay's website currently has it on sale for $7! Get it while you can.
Aly K.
Aly K.
Fort Benning, GA
I like eyeliner pens but have always bought crummy/cheap ones, and finally decided to step up the quality. The Ink for Eyes pen is really nice, the tip is long so it's easy to use for those of us that are still learning the best way to put their products on. It's easy to get a nice thin line just by using the entire length of the tip, which I really like.
Sometimes the very tip does get a bit dry, but I imagine that's not entirely unique to this product. Still I'd recommend storing it upside down, when I started doing that it seemed to work a bit better for me. Overall it's a nice pen that does its job - I love how my eyes look when I use it!
Ardeceley H.
Ardeceley H.
Ink for eyes is exactly what I need in my life.
It is such a breeze to use. My favorite part is how quick it dries. Touch ups are not necessary; but under certain circumstances if necessary, touch ups are incredibly easy. It is the shape and size of your average pen, so it fits in a purse, backpack or pocket very nicely.
The tip is perfect for precision. I will be honest, it took me a second to get use to it, I was expecting more of a hard tip like a felt pen. The tip is flexible so it acts more like a brush, just better.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Maybe I got a dud or something because I see most of the reviews are great but this just does not work for me, it goes on streaky and I always have to end up going over my wing at least 3 times to get it to be mostly opaque. The pen tip is stiff and also doesn't help with application that it doesn't glide and give a little. The formula is definitely waterproof I will give it that, I am a full time swim instructor and wear this in the pool a lot of the time without any smudging and fading
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE THiS PRODUCT!! I have always been one to purchase cheaper drug store eyeliner brands but upon trying this I will never go back to those. This eye liner is perfect for that "cat eye" as well as a classy professional look. The pen makes it so easy to direct where you want the eye liner to go and my favorite part as it doesn't smudge like others I have tried in the past. I would recommend this to anyone in need of a good eye liner.
Trang N.
Trang N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've looked around for a good eyeliner in forever. I have a hard time with finding a good liquid liner, they either dry over time or not pigmented enough. I bought this for like $7 when it was on sale along with my free birthday gift form UD. This one from UD is super pigmented and they meant it when they say it's waterproof. I tested it out on the first day running the swatch underwater for a minute and it still there after rubbing some off.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
I always thought that liquid eyeliner was reserved for makeup artists since I don't have the steadiest hands, however this goes on so smoothly and precisely, there is nothing to be afraid of. You can get such an intense look with little effort. I still have shaky hands so I rest my elbows on the counter, which is a great tip. This helps to steady yourself as you get used to liquid eyeliner. Love this product and would recommend this to all!
Nila M.
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
This is it, the eyeliner that got me into eyeliner. Even when I got into makeup I didn't wear eyeliner all that much because I just couldn't get it all that well but this pain right here oh my gosh it just glided on beautifully and there are no other words that I can say. like I had to use it for dancing and cheerleading and performances and it stayed on the whole time. money well spent is all I can say
Autumn D.
Autumn D.
I love this pen! I normally use creamy pencils, but they don't give me the sharp, crisp lines I want without extra work. This pen was perfect. I first tried it out in Colorado and though it's not humid, I was sweating a ton and it didn't affect the eyeliner at all! some cream pencils will smudge, but this stayed put even without primer, which I tend to forget every now and then. 10/10, would use again!
Sara Z.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this felt tip or bristles?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone have some advice how to get this product off...easily? It's so hard to get off! I usually use makeup remover wipers and then clean my face with a face wash that removed makeup too, but this product is stubborn to get off!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Looking into a long-wearing eye liner, and this is one I'm debating. Anyone have experience on how long lasting this really is? I'd love to not have to touch up if I'm going out after work...
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Is it really black? The liners I've used with shimmery shadows it's not so black
Belen D.
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
How smooth is the glide?