BY URBAN DECAY #74 in Eyeliner

Create envy-inducing cat eyes with ease. Ultra-waterproof and crazy-precise, our fine-tipped pen creates glossy, sharply defined lines that last all day. Draw intense, shiny, blacker-than-black lines with absolute precision. Ink for Eyes has an ultra-fine tip for a smooth, controlled application every time.

Whether you want razor-thin lines, winged cat eyes or bold, dramatic lines, Ink for Eyes does it all. Our long-wearing formula glides on smoothly (without skipping or pulling) and dries down to an ultra-waterproof finish that won’t smudge, run or feather. And the color payoff is insane! The best part? Ink for Eyes is really forgiving and so EASY to use (just like a marker)—perfect for everyone from beginners all the way to experts.

Use Ink for Eyes to create a bold, super-precise cat-eye or anytime you want a really dramatic look. The precise tip lays down ultra-precise, intensely black lines that LAST.

With Ink for Eyes, the color flows smoothly every time—no need to shake the barrel first. And wait until you try the fine felt tip. It gives you insane amounts of control! Even liner newbies can draw perfect lines with Ink for Eyes. In no time, they’re laying down color in between lashes like total pros.

This waterproof, paraben-free formula comes in a gorgeous, highly metalized gunmetal component that’s easy to spot in your bag.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/Eau)
  • Disodium EDTA
  • Xanthan Gum
  • Sodium Dehydroacetate
  • Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: CI 77266 (Black 2)

• I have been looking for a good and precise eyeliner since I have ...1 Answers
  • I purchased this and it stays on my eye well and has great consis...2 Answers
  • Is it hard to remove?2 Answers
  • "This works great for getting the winged eye liner effect." in 2 reviews
  • "I mean urban decay really knew what they were doing with this precision eyeliner" in 2 reviews
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality product! price is affordable and well worth the money! I would recommend to anyone looking for a easy to use pigmented pencil that blends well without drying out your skin or caking up on your face. :)
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfection in such a little thing. It makes for bold beautiful lines with a small tip and doesn't smudge or budge. I highky recommend this for people who like wings.
Huong N.
San Jose, CA
After trying so my eyeliner from high end to cheap products, pens, pencils, gel pots...) I think I finally found one that does what I need ti to do. Easy to use and stays on all day. For someone like me who doesn't have a steady hand, this is very helpful! High recommended!
Jessica P.
Roseboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would HIGHLY recommend this product for anyone who has small kids who want to be a cat, etc for Halloween where their costume requires whiskers or a design on their face. My daughter has a bad habit of rubbing her face when I do her makeup. This is the ONLY eyeliner that can stand up to her rubbing her eyes and face.
Jessica H.
Bonham, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this eyeliner. I have tried so many different products, but none could give me the smooth, long lasting, cut-a-man-it's-so-sharp winged eyeliner that I was desperately looking for until I found this beauty. A true gift from the makeup gods.
Kira N.
The tips of eyeliner pens can be hard to figure out. This one keeps its shape through out use and continuously delivers a full and thick line, instead of fading out like others do after continuous use. I will definitely be purchasing this brand again!
Sabrina F.
Saint Regis, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favs, have to store upside down because well... gravity. I use this product nearly everyday, this product could have a bit more oomppff... like a shaker ball... or bigger component with more product. I am buying this again!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
A holy grail product for me that I have been using for some time now. Love the color pay off and that it drys down matte and looks amazing for a wing. Would highly recommend for a little pricey pay but a great product none of the less.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality, super staying power....has a true dark black hue that doesn't flake. It's on the spendy side, and there just wasn't a lot of product for that kind of price tag. But I've all it's a great liner!
Valentina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really surprised by the other reviews on this product. I haven't had a lot of the aforementioned issues, my lines are streak free and the darkest black. I think the shine level is pretty standard, I wouldn't consider it shiny at all but also not sure if it's a true matte. I like how sleek the packaging is though it makes it sink into the deep abyss that is my make up bag, and I only started having issues with the felt tip drying up about six months after purchase with daily use and running hot water over the tube fixed it right up. Now that it's a bit older I find I occasionally have to go over a part of my line, and when that happens you absolutely have to make sure the ink is dry otherwise it won't work and you'll end up without any line at all. All and all, would I repurchase? Maybe. Probably. The felt tip is incredibly easy to work with and makes my lines super precise and lasts a good amount of time. It's pretty expensive for what it is though and while I haven't gotten to test how waterproof it is, I have noticed that it sometimes fades throughout the day. I'll probably try the Stila pen before I consider repurchasing this one.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this felt tip or bristles?
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone have some advice how to get this product off...easily? It's so hard to get off! I usually use makeup remover wipers and then clean my face with a face wash that removed makeup too, but this product is stubborn to get off!
Belen D.
Beltsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
How smooth is the glide?
NaToshia S.
Knoxville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this actually work? I love urban decay products. I'm so iffy about eye liner though because a lot of "precision pens" tend to get clumpy after awhile
Emily E.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Looking into a long-wearing eye liner, and this is one I'm debating. Anyone have experience on how long lasting this really is? I'd love to not have to touch up if I'm going out after work...