Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Angel B.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Demolition - brown It s everything you want in a cream eyeliner!  More precise than a pencil, more forgiving than a liquid, this super-smooth formula offers more control, play time, and buildable coverage than your average liner. Create razor-sharp lines or smoky bedroom eyes...the creamy formula and double-ended applicator make it easy.  Try the angled liner brush for precise details, or use the smudger for blending and drama.  With such a wide variety of intriguing shades and ways to apply, you re only limited by your imagination.  What s our secret ingredient?  Nylon 12!  This high-tech polymer decreases drag for flawless application , while softening and absorbing excess oil.  Color glides easily and stays true all day long.  And, the formula is paraben-free! Decorated with a hand-illustrated peacock, our long, lean case is ideal for ap

• Is this easy to use like the one by Sephora? 1 Answers
  • I've been getting into makeup more recently. What's the d...6 Answers
  • This packaging seems really weird. Is it hard to work with?1 Answers
Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner
  • "I do not have a steady enough hand for liquid eyeliner, and strongly dislike the harshness of the line. The cream eyeliner in black is one I have used until it was empty and I'm a huge fan. The only bother is it smudges easily or if my eyes water the corners swiftly disappear. But I prefer the angled brush and cream to a pencil or liquid any day." in 39 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner!! Goes on so smooth and easy to do a winged liner which I normally have so much trouble with " in 29 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is simply amazing. I love how easily it goes on for me, perfect cat eye every time I use. Won't be disappointed. " in 19 reviews
  • "Perfect liner for cat eyes look! One of my favorites and it doesn't smudge " in 19 reviews
Gillian W.
Ink for Eyes, from Urban Decay, is a felt brush tip eyeliner, and the color "ZERO" can best be described as a soft, natural black unlike "Perversion", which is "blackest black."

I have a love-hate relationship with the felt-brush tips. In one hand, I do feel that this product is capable of both thick, black lines and the thinner precision lines. It's a very easy way to line out a wing by stamping the felt brush or using the very tip. As a whole, the product is also very well pigmented.

However, on the other hand, this product tends to attract your eyeshadow. Once a layer gets on the brush, the product can stop flowing properly. You can try to wipe it off with a little make-up remover, or a thicker paper towel (like the Kleenex Hand Towels), but in my experience, the product just does not respond the same after that.

I'm also knocking off a point just because this formula is just not ideal for me - and others may experience this. I have really bad allergies (pollen, cats) and some products just seem to irritate my lash-line and outer corner. This is one of those products. Once it dries, the skin starts to feel tight, and then itch - especially if I have it out in a wing.

It should also be noted that I find the smell to be a bit.. off-putting. It's a bit more chemically than other felt-tipped liners I have used in the past (such as Kat von D, Marc Jacobs, or Tarte). I'm not removing points for this, though, because it's not particular pervasive, and it's highly subjective.

On the positive sides, it is easy enough to remove and "crisp up" drawn lines while still being water-proof enough to not give you raccoon eyes after being splashed in the face. The brush tip might also be idea for those who are new to make up, wings, or just uninterested in drawing them with a gel, pencil, or standard liquid liner. I do feel like it does give you more control, despite the issues with eyeshadow sticking to it.

And, as a point bonus, it's Cruelty Free (PETA and Leaping Bunny complaint). So, that's always a huge plus.
Diana P.
This was the first cream eyeliner and I just wasn't a fan of cream eyeliner. It felt heavy on my eyes. While I don't know if it was just UDs chemical composition or all cream eyeliners are like that, if you like a light and airy feel, I wouldn't recommend this product! Coloring is nice though.
Darcy S.
Love UD but this isn't my favorite. The product is fabulous but my personal preference is liner cream pots, if the packaging was different it would be a home run.. I just prefer brush to stick but as with most UD it held well all day, no feathering and stayed pigmented until rinse off
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Sophia G.
North Reading
Stay on we'll but I prefer the Kat Von D tattoo liner for wings. This liner is better for a natural not glam look. Just the same, I will use it from time to time and love it, although it will never replace tattoo liner.
Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
It has a little shine to it when it dries but can't mark it down for that because its preference. All around it's pretty good don't smear all over my face I like the packaging and the double sided brush
Josie B.
Monterey, VA
This product is ok, the product cracks and drys out making it difficult to apply smoothly. They really put too much product in the container. It would be better if there was less product or if it came in an air tight container.
Allison R.
Rexburg, ID
I liked it fine. I felt like the brush was to big and I could not get a small enough line for eyeliner. It did stay on well for a while then kinda wore off . Need to use a eye primer for sure
Heather A.
Ponchatoula, LA
Super easy to apply, the color is very pigmented which leaves a great look, compared to the others out there, this one is my personal favorite. It literally last all day. Go buy this product now! I totally recommend it!
Chelsi L.
Havana, FL
Got this as a Christmas gift and wasn't sure if I would like it or not. I love this product, goes on fantastic and I don't have to worry about it smudging. I went and bought 2 more after I saw how much I loved it and how well it looked.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
I've been getting into makeup more recently. What's the difference between eye shadow and eye cream?
Christine R.
Arabi, La
Does the Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream liner smudge? I am having problems finding an eyeliner that does not smudge when you put it on. It seems that the cheaper eyeliners smudge less than the expensive ones. I love Urban Decay eyeshadow but would love some feedback before purchasing the eyeliner.
Tania S.
Is this waterproof?? I live in a very himid place and I am having really hard time finding a eyeliner that doesn't smudge.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
How well dose this hold up? I have a problem! With my loner smudging or gathering on the corner of my eyes.
Jessica G.
Is it really worth the price?