Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Angel B.

BY URBAN DECAY

Demolition - brown It s everything you want in a cream eyeliner!  More precise than a pencil, more forgiving than a liquid, this super-smooth formula offers more control, play time, and buildable coverage than your average liner. Create razor-sharp lines or smoky bedroom eyes...the creamy formula and double-ended applicator make it easy.  Try the angled liner brush for precise details, or use the smudger for blending and drama.  With such a wide variety of intriguing shades and ways to apply, you re only limited by your imagination.  What s our secret ingredient?  Nylon 12!  This high-tech polymer decreases drag for flawless application , while softening and absorbing excess oil.  Color glides easily and stays true all day long.  And, the formula is paraben-free! Decorated with a hand-illustrated peacock, our long, lean case is ideal for ap see more...

• Is this easy to use like the one by Sephora? 1 Answers
  • I've been getting into makeup more recently. What's the differenc...6 Answers
  • This packaging seems really weird. Is it hard to work with?1 Answers
Angelina A.
So in love with the seller this is all I use every day of my life that is the best eyeliner out there I could just pick one up it's super awesome super great it is the best
You looking for a good eyeliner suggest to pick up this one this is the urban decay ink for ice cream eyeliner
So beautiful the color they come in a variety of colors and they're just amazing in the creamy and they taste amazing yes I said pace because it's right on the bike
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Love love love anything urban decay related. Now with that being said, I wasn't crazy about the brush on this one as I felt it was harder to make a good wing. The winning factor is this stuff doesn't budge. As a bartender who's always working with liquids and water yea that alone should sell you on its staying power if it's still on 13 Hours later!!
Saudi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I must say that although this packaging is different from all other liners, it's truly a really good one. The brush that comes with it is angled perfectly to get that nice thin line. The actual product is so creamy and applies very smoothly. Has great lasting time too. It's great too because it has the slim mirror that it comes with.
Katherine L.
So I love me some Urban Decay, however I must say I think it's just my oily skin that's the problem here. I have brown eyes so thought this was go perfect, and it did, until it ran all over the place because of my skin. in this case i wouldn't change a thing about the product, but maybe limit its usage to the wintertime.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This used to be the best eyeliner before it was discontinued! My only complaint was that it wasn't smudge proof. But keeping the brush in the palette was perfect for the brush not getting dried out and crusty. And the brush that it comes with is so perfectly thin, I haven't found a better eyeliner brush since.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
If your looking for an eyeliner with great manipulation abilities this is a great product. It works well for any eye color and compared to other liners this product last all day and looks amazing. I will definitely continue to buy this product because you can't beat the looks you can achieve from using it.
Nicole J.
For the price I paid for it I had hoped it stayed on better. I have a hard time getting it to stay on and not smear or run. After about 4 hours I have to check to make sure it's still in place. My last one didn't do that but this tube does it every time I wear it. I need my eyeliner to stay put all day
Carlie B.
CORNELIUS, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner! Goes on with ease and I don't have to go over and over it multiple times. It is a bit on the pricier side but I think it's worth the money. Packaging is attractive and easy to open. Would definitely recommend. I'm not a fan of the waterproof eyeliners and this is my fave!
Christina T.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner! It is long wearing and stays in place all day long! My eye color is green and this really brings it out! I use this on days that i want to use a black eyeliner! It is very worth the price that you pay! I would buy it again! I would also recommend it to a friend!
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one I wanted to love but just couldnt. The pigmentation was not good on this one. I love the packaging and that it came with a mirror and the brush but sheesh the color was sheer...who wants thatin an eyeliner? The formula was decent too! They just missed completely with pigment
Cheyenne C.
Gilbert, AZ
I've been getting into makeup more recently. What's the difference between eye shadow and eye cream?
Christine R.
Arabi, La
Does the Urban Decay Ink for Eyes Cream liner smudge? I am having problems finding an eyeliner that does not smudge when you put it on. It seems that the cheaper eyeliners smudge less than the expensive ones. I love Urban Decay eyeshadow but would love some feedback before purchasing the eyeliner.
Tania S.
Is this waterproof?? I live in a very himid place and I am having really hard time finding a eyeliner that doesn't smudge.
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This packaging seems really weird. Is it hard to work with?
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
How well dose this hold up? I have a problem! With my loner smudging or gathering on the corner of my eyes.