BeautyFaceFace MakeupUrban Decay
Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator

Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator

Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator

Has anyone tried this and liked it? I’ve tried different ways of applying it and it looks horrible on my skin. Any recommendations for tinted moisturizers?
DooEs this transfer? Can I wear this without touching my face and having it all over my fingers, Clothing etc???
Start your review of Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator!
Karen L.
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Karen L.
Review for: 41
I think this is the perfect foundation to wear for zoom calls or at home photo shoots. It’s easy to apply, light weight, and moisturizing without compromising the coverage. It covered my pimple scars nicely without it feeling caked up. I’d wish it had some SPF in it and make the product texture less transferable. It’s difficult to wear this with a face mask 😷 because it transfers all over the mask even with my dry skin. The product makes me feel hydrated and dewy but not oily. The light medium color fits really well on me as a Taiwanese American woman.
Daniela R.
Weston, FL
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Daniela R.
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Daniela R.
Review for: 30
This product works really well! It’s light and very glowy. It’s a but too light for my skin color but I was able to make it work. It goes on very smooth and leaves no creases. Highly recommend.
Shalya A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Shalya A.
Review for: 50
I received this product for free in exchange for a review, the shade was too light, but I was able to make it work with some intense contouring. I love the finish of this. It is very Hydrating & great for my dry skin in these winter months. The coverage is a little sheer so you will need to conceal any heavy hyperpigmentation. But overall I like the product.
Evaline H.
Fort Worth, TX
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Evaline H.
Review for: 10
I really liked this. It’s super lightweight, easy to apply (you can even do it with your hands, just blend it), and is super light coverage. It evened my color out nicely which is about all I need. Make sure your skin is moisturized because it can bunch up a little in dry spots but other than that, I really love this foundation. It wears all day and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or gross.
Jennifer L.
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Jennifer L.
Review for: 41
My favorite foundation for a more natural no makeup look! I had a naked BB cream from Urban Decay years ago and it was my absolute favorite. I was so sad when I couldn't find it anymore. I went to Ulta today because my mom wanted to look at a tinted moisturizer. I decided to check the Urban Decay section in hopes of finding something similar to the BB cream I loved. I immediately purchased this and tried it on in the car and was blown away! The coverage is light but also buildable. It immediately evened out my skintone and blended so well even though I was just using my hands. My mom rarely wears makeup and she loved this one too because you can control the amount of coverage you want. I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything! I've been wearing it for about 10 hours nows and it still looks perfect. A lot of foundations and tinted creams tend to emphasize dry patches due to eczema but this didn't at all. It also didn't irritate my skin and feels/looks very moisturizing. The price is great at only $29 and I will definitely be repurchasing! Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator
Mikia  W.
Stone Mtn, GA
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Mikia  W.
Review for: 80
I really liked this. It’s super lightweight with medium BUILDABLE coverage. The formula is amazing and left my skin feeling hydrated throughout the day.
Anisha D.
Round Rock, TX
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Anisha D.
Review for: 50
In love with this product. This is so simple yet so beautiful to use. Blends so smoothly , can be worn for natural look or can be buildable. I have combination skin and this works just fine for my type.
Shaneece G.
College Sta, AR
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Shaneece G.
Review for: 81
The tinted hydrator feels really good and looks super natural. It feels lightweight and there’s no strong scent so that’s a plus.
Brenda V.
Lakewood, CO
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Brenda V.
Review for: 51
Omg! This product it’s amazing I just feel like my face is naked when I wear it. The coverage it’s so natural and I just love it
Trishena R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Trishena R.
Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator uploaded by Trishena R.
Review for: 60
I really think I would have liked this product if it actually matched my skin tone. It is my fault that I selected a shade too light. Outside of that, I think the product works well. It blends effortlessly with the skin for a natural, dewy glow. The product doesn't feel heavy or caked on my face, which I love because I'm not a fan of wearing heavy makeup! I received this product complimentary for testing purchases, but think I would purchase this in the future but I would just ensure that I select a darker shade.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
syahida A.
il y a 4 mois
Karen M. il y a 4 mois
It’s very hydrating so I think it would be ideal for dry skin.
Alexandra K.