Start your review of Urban Decay Honey Pot!
Heather A.
Newport, KY
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Heather A.
Urban Decay Honey Pot living this set it very pigmented and luv the colors and they blend very good I highly recommend this palette 💕
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Sherri F.
Fantastic set! Absolutely gorgeous, highly pigmented, long wearing shades in palette.Set complete with eyeliner in coordinating shade. An excellent value for all of the products included, only wish it included a mascara. #UrbanDecay #HoneyPot #BeautyJunkie #Makeup #contest
Megan  A.
Proctorville, OH
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Megan  A.
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Megan  A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great shadow palette for everyday or night . I love the Honey shade in here it is so beautiful Urban Decay Honey Pot #GoodbyeJuly
Shelby L.
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Shelby L.
This is so good, every piece in this set works extremely well! The colors are packed full of pigment too 😍 This is a look I created with this set!
Cherea M.
Halethorpe, MD
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Cherea M.
I love this set. Didn’t think I’d be a fan of the glittery primer but it works so wonderful with the eyeshadow and really makes it pop.
Morgan L.
Newport News, VA
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Morgan L.
I love the large Naked Honey palette as well but the palette in this collection is just as good and I can travel easily with it. The shades of course blend out well. I even like the primer and normally I just stick to the original one from UD. Love this!
Sabrina  S.
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I did not buy the UD Honey palette as I have an over-abundance of neutral themed palettes and none of the colors were unique to my collection where I had to have it, so i settled on this super cute Honey Pot set. I like that it came with the setting spray and eye primer so even if I didn't like the small shadow palette or eyeliner, I could still justify the price. The setting spray seems to be the same formulation of the regular, cult classic just with a super subtle scent of honey. It performed like the original, keeping my makeup fresh and set for hours. I like that UD included this in the set, it was definitely a selling point for me. The eye primer also seems to be the same formulation as the original but with added sparkle. When you apply the primer, you will notice very finely milled gold specks of glitter that you cannot feel. I didn't think I would like this added feature but I do. It works well with the included palette as well as other neutral or smoky looks from other palettes. I also have worn this primer alone, with the added touch of sparkle on light makeup days. It also performs like the original. I've seen some reviews stating the opposite but as a long user of the primer potion, I don't find differences in the formulation. The eyeshadow palette is a compact palette that's perfectly sized to travel with or just throw in your purse or kit. It is a 6 pan palette with the same sized pans as the regular palettes. Of the 6 shades, only two are matte and that's usually an issue for me but in this palette, it works. The shadows are pigmented, blendable and remain consistent with Urban Decays eyeshadow formula. I got quite a few looks from this little palette. The eyeliner has the same formulation as their other 24/7 eyeliners. A pigmented, creamy and long lasting eyeliner in an golden amber hue that is gorgeous and really fits the theme. I really liked this set collectively and individually. Each item worked well with one another but could also be used on it's own or with other items. It is a limited edition set I believe is no longer available.
Sarah H.
Syracuse, NY
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Sarah H.
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this set for my daughter as a gift and she loves it!!! It’s the perfect color story for her and the quality is spot on!!! Her favorite products are the setting spray and eye primer. The primer itself being her overall favorite, I’ve even tried it a few times and it’s top!! It has a good color too it so that it can be worn alone but it compliments the pallet so perfectly!!!
Gesca B.
Tucson, AZ
Urban Decay Honey Pot uploaded by Gesca B.
Not gonna lie, bought it because it’s Bee themed. I did wanted the Naked Honey but at the time, couldn’t spend the $50 for it, when this set went 50% off, I was happy to get it. The all nighter spray has the same quality as their usual one however I like this honey scented one and will be sad when I finish it. The eye liner is a killer, amazing color as well. The eye primer is meh. I’m not sure if holds as well as the original one and I don’t think it intensifies the shimmers. The little palette is adorable with incredible colors however it is a companion palette, I think it’s missing some transition or dark colors. I gravitate toward this color range and have used this palette a lot, and glazed is a beautiful “one shadow and go” color. This set complimented my routine well, and is well loved but the palette is not a stand alone cutie pie. I still haven’t bought the naked honey but maybe one day…
Jessica B.
Spicewood, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a beautiful set! The colors are neutral but the looks it can create are anything but basic. There palette is compact enough to take anywhere and has a mirror in the lid. The primer potion is SUPER sparkly gold and could be a look all in its own. The eyeliner is creamy and glides on easier with a very metallic, deep gold hue. The setting spray will keep your look locked in for a full 16 hours. Urban Decay Honey Pot
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
il y a 3 ans
Does the Urban Decay Honey Pot look good on fair skin/blonde hair? Is it too warm?
Sherri F. il y a 2 ans
I have fair skin and blonde hair, love the Honey Pot set. It works well for me.