BY URBAN DECAY #14 in Lip Gloss

An ultra-shiny lip gloss that glides on cushiony-soft and provides long-lasting wear that's comfortable, not tacky. Laced with vitamin E and peppermint oil, Urban Decay's hydrating formula leaves lips feeling nourished, creates the look of fuller lips, and comes in a yummy vanilla-mint flavor. And wait until you see the lineup. Whatever gloss frequency you're on, Hi-Fi has got you covered. Tune in to everything from blaring brights to soft neutrals in four different finish effects metallic, holographic, cream, and sheer cream. Finally, a gloss that is sexy and comfy at the same time. Hi-Fi Shine Lip Gloss delivers ultra-shiny color that won't feather or bleed. UD's shade range is stacked with sheer, sparkly, and pigment-rich options to amp up your look. Choose from chart-topping shades that include everything from soft to loud. As expansive as this lineup is, the shades look great on every skin tone. Try the holographic shades (like SPL and Snapped); the must-have neutral, Naked; or Obsessed, the perfect universal light pink. The sleek, modern container is clear, so you can easily pick your shade out of a handbag. The iridescent, metallized frame makes the gloss look like it's floating inside. As an added bonus: Because the tube is flat, it fits perfectly in your pocket. The flexible, flocked-silicone paddle applicator is the newest technology, and allows you to swipe on a generous, even layer of gloss. No need to double dip, but please do if you want to. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Urban Decay is 100 percent cruelty-free.

• have heard amazing things about this but is it long lasti...2 Answers
  • Are these sticky?5 Answers
  • Do all the Urban Decay Hi-Fi ShineUrban Decay Hi-Fi Shine...1 Answers
Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Gloss
  • "Urban Decay really hit it out the park with their new collection of gorgeous lip gloss. I love the texture it’s not sticky but still gives you high shine and a nice metallic look. I like that I can wear this on top of lipstick or alone. I was a little hesitant to purchase because I prefer lipstick over gloss because lip gloss is too sticky at times. These lip glosses are formulated very well and feel amazing on your lips. I’m definitely going to purchase more colors ASAP. These glosses are perfect for daytime or night time make up looks." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this lip gloss, this colors are awesome absolutely💞 expectatations aprobed, long lasting yes this waterproof?, this have one easy Apply use, im love it this Apply, absolutely i'm recommended to others users." in 9 reviews
  • "This gloss is so good! It’s pigmented enough to be used alone if you want, but they also have the matching lipstick so that’s how I use it. The color is stunning and then plumps a little too! It smells minty, definitely in my top 3 glosses!" in 8 reviews
  • "I hate lip glosses, but sometimes I find one I can tolerate- like a matte gloss. This is a gloss-gloss and I really like it. It doesn’t feel too thick on the lips and last upto three hours for me. I feel like it hydrates my lips. I own three- Jawbreaker, Beso, and Shadowheart. But I have also tried Bang, Rapture, 1993, and few others. These don’t go on opaque like Anastasia’s, but I think that’s why I like them better, at least for shimmery ones like Shadowheart. Shadowheart was my first purchase. I love how the shimmer is not out there. It stays put on the lips. This product has a minty scent and cooling sensation on lips. This doesn’t go away quickly. However, for me, I love that. But for others, you may not. That coolingness can make your lips feel cold. For winter, those who don’t like that feeling may not like this during this season. It may make your lips feel drier because of the cold weather and cold feeling on lips. But since this is a spring collection, we won’t find out until winter comes! These come in beautiful variety of shades. Some have glitter and others are shimmerless. Nonetheless, they all have a gorgeous shine. The applicator isn’t my favorite; however, I can still apply this easily, but not comfortably as a cream lipstick gliding on. It may tug at your lips upon application. You may need to dip in. I applied one coat on bottom lip, then dipped in for another coat on top lip. I didn’t layer to see the effect. This doesn’t give me any white cast most gloss’ and other lip products can give me. But I think that’s because this is hydrating your lips. I heard the white cast is when my lips are dry. My lips never feel dry or chapped with this unless I am lazy and not reapply when I have chewed it completely off or when it completely faded away. This isn’t like most gloss’ I have tried. Those gloss’ easily come off and don’t last for one hour or even 15-30 minutes. This says what it does- long lasting. My favorite is Shadowheart, Beso, and Jawbreaker. I don’t own Beso because Ulta was sadly out of it. Definitely recommend this to everyone to try. It’s $20. I wish it was more $18... but it’s worth it to at least own one or two. My goal was to own one for daily wear, which was Beso for me and Shadowheart would be when I’m not working. Jawbreaker is another I can wear anytime. It’s a great spring color, too! Shadowheart is a nice work shade even with its glitteryness. The glitter isn’t overpowering. Beso I find would be a nice summery color. Shade ranges from nudes to variety of colors- purples, pinks, reds, gold... there’s something suitable for everyone." in 5 reviews
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Jamie M.
I actually just picked one of these up today on impulse after seeing it at Ulta, and oh my.... it’s STUNNING! I remember seeing the first product teaser on Instagram and thinking to myself how beautiful the packaging is. Well not only is the packaging beautiful, but it’s sturdy as well! The formula is fantastic!!! It wore perfectly for 3 hours and i didn’t have to reapply until the 4 hour mark, but even then it still looked pretty good... that’s unheard of for a lipgloss! Also, it’s not super sticky like most lipglosses are, so yet another perk! The price is pretty steep at $20 a pop, but I’m already planning on purchasing at least 2 more shades. I’m a professional makeup artist, so I tend to be pretty picky with all makeup products, but I can already tell this is a new ride or die!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Other more...
I received all 20 of these hi-fi shine lipglosses in Pr from urban decay. Even though I did receive them in Pr I will ALWAYS give my honest opinion!! I can not stress how highly I recommend these lipglosses! I have never in years wore a lipgloss that was a comfortable, pigmented, shiny and long wearing as these are! I applied Backtalk on and I swear I ate and drank and of course a small amount comes off with any gloss but not as much as any other and this gloss stayed PUT FOR ABOUT 4-5 HOURS!!!! I totally recommend these and you can find any shade you want. From creamy, Sheer creamy, holographic and metallic pick your favorite shade they have it!!
Jessica W.
Morehead City
Review for: Big Bang more...
I love this gloss!!! I got the color Big Bang which is a little bright. I can tone it down with a neutral lip pencil and then the gloss on top. It lasts a good amount of time. Definitely not all day but what gloss really does? It is not too sticky but there is definitely the feeling of having something on your lips. If you are a gloss wearer, you will love this. If you don't like gloss, you probably won't like this. I love glosses and have tried just about every gloss there is. this falls in the top 10 I would say.
Janeigne N.
Review for: Beso (deep pink-mauve cream - cream) more...
I actually bought Beso, . It’s a mauve-nude color that’s probably somewhat similar to Backtalk. I love the color and feel of the gloss. I’ve always liked minty glosses, and this is no exception. It wears longer than most glosses, too. I took off one star because I HATE the applicator. I actually call it a craplicator. It’s extremely flimsy, so getting full coverage takes many layers, and it’s difficult to get a clean application without getting gloss outside my lip line. I haven’t worn gloss on a regular basis in a long time, but when I do it’s because I want something easy and low maintenance (read: doesn’t require a mirror). Because of the applicator, this doesn’t fit that bill.
Jay 💖.
Review for: SPL more...
I got a sample size of this in a Sephora gift set. And it is great! It's shiny,but has extremely fine shimmer that doesn't end up chunky. The gloss gives an amazing shine and it smells like thin mint cookies! I don't really like the applicator in the mini bottle,though,it's a bit stiff. But still,I really like this gloss! I'd give it a 8.4/10. I'm wearing it in the center of my lips in this picture over a bright pink lipstick.
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Backtalk more...
I bought this because i wanted something in the color Backtalk and the palette didn’t interest me once i swatched it. The lip gloss is packaged BEAUTIFULLY!! I really like the tube. The doe foot applicator is a little flexible but it does the job. The formula is really nice... the scent reminds me of Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies!! The gloss is somewhat pigmented; maybe it is the color i chose but i didn’t feel it was super pigmented. It gives the lips a nice shine without gloominess or stickiness. I imagine it would be nice on top of a lipstick. I’d definitely try another color in this formula!
Nicole D.
Review for: Fuel, Dirty Talk more...
I’m a gloss girl. I never really cared for the matte lip trend & found most matte lip products to be too drying. Not the case with glosses! The packaging is beautiful. The colors are also beautiful. I’m very happy with the 2 colors I bought. They’re not opaque. They do provide a lot of color, though & I wouldn’t call them sheer, either. They smell minty, kinda like the Bare Minerals glosses. They feel very nice on the lips. Not too sticky. You might get a couple hours of wear at max. Not super long lasting, but it’s a gloss, that’s to be expected. Can wear alone or over lipstick/lip liner. Definitely recommend!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love this lipgloss! It is highly pigmented so the color really shines on my lips. I have it in a few shades ranging from light pink to nudes to darker colors and each color shows up great on my lips. It lasts thru drinking and eating unlike most lip gloss and I know I keep talking about the shine but it's perfect! It also doesn't leave a funny taste on my lips that I find a lot of glosses leave, it's sort of a chemical taste that saturates my mouth. This is a lip gloss that I will continue adding different variations to my collection. It's perfect to wear alone or top of a flat lip color
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: SPL more...
I liked this product. I received it in a beauty subscription bag. It is super metallic and shiny, and the perfect pink-ish hue. It can be worn alone, or over lipstick for a hi-shine lippie. It lasts a while, and the glitter in the gloss sticks to your lips really well. I actually had a hard time getting it off. It has a slight cooling-effect, much like a lip plumper would feel.  Overall a good lip gloss that isn't sticky.
Rachel P.
Somerset , NJ
Which color is your favorite?
Malek R.
Beja
Do you try this ? #product #influenster
Summer G.
Are these sticky?
Lindsay S.
These look Awesome are they worth picking up?
Naomi I.