BY URBAN DECAY

Our Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette is shadow mayhem in a crushed metal case. We packed this limited-edition palette with 20 of our most amped-up metallic shadows yet—and every single one is NEW and exclusive.

Inject your look with a hit of glamrock for daytime or go full-on metal for a night out. From standout jewel tones like Amp (a killer metallic teal) and Twisted (glimmering gold) to ultra-flattering neutrals like Demo (bronze-rose) and Afterparty (an amazing metallic red), this palette has everything you need to create endless metallic looks. And it’s all organized by color: brights on the left, neutrals on the right.

What sets Heavy Metals apart? We developed a whole new Eyeshadow formula for this palette. We bumped up the foiled effect to create our most metallic shadows ever. In doing so, we carefully crafted the formula on every shade to make sure each one would apply with a soft and creamy texture and create intense, shiny metallic effects. Every shade has a velvety feel for the perfect application, provides insane color payout and blends like a dream.

The killer lavender case has a crushed metal effect on one end…kind of like we smashed it while rocking out. It’s so gorgeous…like a modern art sculpture you’ll want to show off. Just imagine the gasps of, “WHAT’S THAT?!” when your friends see this baby. The palette slides open to dramatically reveal the shadow tray. When you’re ready to work your makeup magic, just pull the palette out and use Heavy Metals like a painter’s palette. Of course, we included a big mirror, so not only is this palette glamrock hot, it’s totally practical too.

Shades Included:

• Ground (Metallic Black W/Iridescent Shimmer)
  • Spandex (Metallic Deep Blue W/Purple Shift And Blue Micro-sparkle)
  • Metalhead (Metallic Deep Purple)
  • Mullet (Metallic Deep Green)
  • Twisted (Metallic Gold)
  • Aluminum (Metallic Warm Gray-taupe W/Iridescent Micro-sparkle)
  • Dive (Metallic Medium Blue)
  • Punk Rock (Metallic Fuchsia)
  • Amp (Metallic Bright Teal)
  • Glamrock (Metallic Silver)
  • Bass (Metallic Bronze)
  • Demo (Metallic Bronze-rose)
  • Afterparty (Metallic Red)
  • Roadie (Metallic Burgundy)
  • Scream (Metallic Mauve)
  • Glory (Metallic Golden Bronze)
  • Starfire (Metallic Bright Copper)
  • Angelfire (Metallic Pale Pink)
  • Maiden (Metallic Beige)
  • Acoustic (Metallic Nude)

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Oryza Sativa Extract / Rice Extract

• Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette I ...2 Answers
  • Urban Decay has any one tried? I have really had my eye o...1 Answers
  • Omg I need this palette. Would love 💕 to review it in my ...1 Answers
Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is Urbans first ever all metallic palette! It offers neautral colours and more creative. They're all brand new shades and very pigmented, it's s brand new formula. This is nicely paired wit the new metal liners in the xmas collection" in 110 reviews
  • "I'm really happy with this palette! The 20-shade palette is filled with all metallics, ranging from bright greens and blues to wearable pinks and browns. Basically, no matter what your style, there's a shade for you. The colors are very smooth and vivid. If you can imagine the shadows are even creamier than the ones in the Afterdark! This palette is the creamiest, most amazing, shiny metallics that this brand has ever created! Instead of flipping the palette open, it looks as if you lift off the lid and the mirror is smack dab in the middle. Although you might not be able to create a full eye look, since there are no mattes, it has every metallic that you could possibly need. " in 76 reviews
  • "If you like to go all out and like shimmers and glitter this is your palette! I love this palette so much! Every single color is amazing and with the right eyeshadow primer you are set to go! I love urban decay products and this palette is not a deception at all, met all my requirements!" in 63 reviews
  • "Love love love this [product:urban-decay-heavy-metals-metallic-eyeshadow-palette] it’s so pigmented. I love the variety of colors if you want brights or neutral. It’s worth buying!!" in 25 reviews
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
I bought this palette prior to Black Friday, as I wanted to use these fun shadows for my holiday plans! I went back and forth between this palette and the Too Faced Glitter Bomb palette. I wanted a fun one for the holidays but one I can use throughout the year. I thought the Urban Decay palette has more color options, as well as colors that were neutral that I could use for more looks, so I went with this one.

Overall, I’m pretty happy with the palette; however, I don’t think the shadows are as pigmented as other Urban Decay shadows and required more application and product to get the desired metallic effect. The shadows are more shimmery/metallic than glitter. I was hoping they would be more striking than they were, but they did create a more natural shimmer effect that I can probably use for more looks throughout the year. I didn’t think i would be able to use the entire palette for one look, but with the way these shadows are made, I’m thinking I probably could and it wouldn’t be too overpowering.

The packaging is sleek. I’ve read that many thought the packaging was cheap and would easily break. I don’t see that happening, but you do need to slide the palette out. With that, I’ve already dropped the palette once! I would prefer a lift up cover for ease of use and taking up less bathroom counter space.
Katelyn T.
This palette is different and I appreciate that. I was really excited when I opened it and saw the packaging because it is unlike any other palette that I own. I do think that realistically it’s inconvenient, because you do slide it out and I don’t think the mirror is a necessity, but that’s the price you pay for the originality of the packaging. This palette has taken the place of the Moondust palette for me. It’s not something I use daily, rather than for occasions when I’m feeling extra. But I do think there is good pigmentation when using along with a setting spray. I appreciate the color choices and you can use it for many different looks. Overall, it’s a great palette.
Erin G.
New York
The colors are amazing. You can create all kinds of natural looks using the color from the right side. The colors from left side are bold and beautiful and true to pigmented. What you see is what you gonna have on the eye.

However, this palate has some obvious cons. First, the quality is not as good as other urban decay palettes. Some of them works great, but some are difficult to work with brushes. But they all work fine with finger. Second, although the package is beautiful and i like the big mirror, it is really heavy and huge and not portable.
Laura D.
Flat Rock, NC
I love this pallet!! It has amazing pigment and sparkle to it. Works great with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and makes the colors pop. I love the darker reds and Brown's for every day looks and the brighter colors for a night or weekend look. The mirror is also a nice perk and does exactly what it's suppose to do. The pallet kind of locks back into the case and does not cause fallout when sliding in and out. Defiently a must have pallet for makeup lovers!!! Urban Decay Heavy Metals Metallic Eyeshadow Palette
Chelsea A.
Indianapolis, IN
As a fan of all things sparkly and Urban Decay, the beautiful marriage of both came to be in their Heavy Metals palette, and I use this on a daily basis! Whether I'm doing a dramatic smokey eye for a night out, or needing just a touch of sparkle for my busy workdays, Urban Decay didn't disappoint. The packaging (although it took my husband a second to figure out how to work!) is super sleek and unique, definitely something a beauty collector would want in his/her artillery. I will say that I did not give this palette a full 5-star review secondary to the colors not being as pigmented as I expected them to be. You definitely have to work a little bit harder to get really good color, and might I suggest either dampening your brush with a setting spray before using as well as using an eyeshadow primer on your lids before applying the shadows. The metallics aren't heavy by any means, so you can totally get away with having a little shimmery eye for your daytime looks. The possibilities are endless with this palette, and a little extra sparkle never hurt anyone!
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
I thought this palette was so cool. I love an all metallic palette. I love the shades they chose to put in to it. They are all very pigmented and buildable. They go on very smooth and feel buttery. The 1 thing I don't like is that it's a bulky palette. It's flat with the shades on each side of a mirror. It doesn't fold, it fits into a hard plastic casing. It's not very practical for traveling or to carry around. Other than that it's a great palette
Bethany W.
I was pleasantly surprised at this product! Usually UD eyeshadows are hard as a rock and don’t blend for anything but this is actually smooth and blendable. The pigment is also on point. The colors are so beautiful! I wouldn’t call them glitters, more like foils or shimmers. I bought it while it was on sale at Sephora for half off but I definitely wouldn’t pay full price for it. I also don’t like the way the palette is set up.. it’s just dumb. But the shadows themselves are really nice.
Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
I was hesitant about ordering this palette because of the packaging, I decided to get it because it was on sale and because of the great reviews on how the shades went on. When I got this, I was amazed! I love all the colors and how smooth they went on when swatched! The pigment is stunning! The palette itself is a little awkward to use compared to the others, but for the quality of the shadows, it is worth it! You won't be disappointed by the variety of colors and looks that you can create with this palette.
Jeset G.
Philadelphia, PA
5 / 5
As soon as I saw this palette appear on the website I knew I just had to have it. It’s as if Urban Decay answered my prayers. Half the palette is ultra bright and the other more subdued and neutral. But do not be fooled- this is no ordinary palette, the color payout is awesome, the texture is smooth and blendable and there is practically zero fallout. The large mirror centered in the middle of this amazing palette is just an added bonus.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
This is a new formula from Urban Decay, and it's REALLY good. If you like the pigmentation and feel of the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette this is very similar. Now, the con is that the packaging is unusual; I can't say I like it. You'll also have to pull in transition shades but that doesn't honestly bother me. I would repurchase this palette merely for the blues, green, and silvers - they give stunning looks! I think many people are hesitant to try it, but you won't be disappointed if you do!
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
What's the comparison to other urban decay pallets? How's the pigmation? Lots of fallout?
Ashley E.
I'm so on the fence about this one. It seems like brush application isn't the greatest.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
For everyone that bought this, what do you think about it? Worth buying?
Alena M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this palette good? I want to get it so bad
Tanna W.
I'm listing after this palette. Is it worth it?