Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Fashion F.
Fashion F.
Tampa, FL

This is a dramatic dramatic pigment that really makes ur eyes pop!! The major con I had with this product was it didn't sit well on my eyes n tended to fall off easily pretty early in the night!
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY

Probably the coolest glitter ever gets everywhere but it's totally worth it once you get it on there . Super metallic and shiny and always get great complements. Use it to enhance my eyeshadow
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley, CA

Got them on sale on cyber Monday for $4 each, they weren't as good as I thought they would be due to being urban decay. Nyx loses glitter is way better and still cheaper then this sale price.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester, Nh

Can we definitely definitely recommend this one this is amazing the glitter is on point and doesn't flake off like a lot of colors do it is kind of on the expensive side but so so so worth it
Karla F.
Karla F.
San Ysidro, CA

Personally i love loose glitter, and this one the color is PERFECT! super long lasting and it sticks super fast with whatever you are applying it with, it is kinda pricey but totally worth it.
CRISTIE A.
CRISTIE A.
San Pablo, CA

Great to pair with cream shadow. Changes the color and stays on eyelid longer. Lots of color choices and by mixing with cream eyeshadows you can change the color to get even more options.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

So if you're like me, you love all things that sparkle. This glitter is amazing!! Kinda pricey but a lot goes a long way!! It stays n and the colours are vibrant. Dedicatedly recommend.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan

OMG. I can't say enough how much I love their loose glitter. Beware, if not used carefully, it will get everywhere. But the pigments are amazing and don't just have to go on your eyes!
loleatha m.
loleatha m.
Salt Lick, KY

I have tried so many different brands, just hoping to get that "look" and nothing has ever worked like Urban Decays. It perfectly sticks to your eyes, while the glimmer looks stunning.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Super fun to use when going out with the girls!! My little girl loves it as well. I got a sample product of this from my Ipsy Glam Bag. I have brown eyes, so all the colors go well.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now