BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Rachel M.
Ugh just look at how beautiful that is! Get yourself a good glitter primer and be prepared to answer a lot of question and hook some other girls up when they ask how in the heck you got your eyes so beautifully sparkly!!! Get this. Now. You will not be upset! Unless you don't like compliments then MAYBE you should avoid this! LOL
Cindy R.
Arlington, TX
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Glitter!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I found out that Urban Decay was coming out with loose glitter I went to their website and ordered Loaded , Goldmine And Reverb . I fell in love with them right away and being that they are loose glitter the pigmentation was BOMB!!!
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I know that glitter is messy and hard to work with but this one is on a whole another level of messy. It is not easy to apply because it's so chunky and it definitely takes a lot of practice to perfect using. I recommend this if it's for Halloween or something but not for everyday or glam use.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ
This makeup pot is easy to open and close . the glitter has a huge pay off . I normally buy this product online and the color just makes my eyes pop. I always get compliments. You must use a eyeshadow or glitter primer. I think this product should come with its own primer.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
This glitter is wicked awesome. Every lady needs some glitter in her arsenal and this is one you should add to it. First off it's not your craft glitter this stuff is soft, applies well and comes off pretty easily too as far as glitter goes. And I mean with makeup remover.
Alexa S.
This is perfect for a costume or something similar, I would never wear this for a normal day or night our but it is extremely long lasting and it is not a subtle loose glitter product. Which if that is what you are looking for it would be the perfect product for you.
Jessica P.
Three Oaks, MI
I love the loose glitter from Urban Decay. You only need a little bit to add a statement. Make sure you purchase some sort of glitter adhesive to apply it to keep it staying all day long! the only thing i wish they did was come up with more colors to choose from.
Maritza D.
Hollywood, FL
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter has a wonderful deep pigmentation that last through the the night. They come in an array of colors to match any outfit and any mood. Great for stage makeup that's shows well even in bright lights. Does not come off easy which is a positive thing when you want to look good for many hours in a day. I get many compliments on how beautiful my eyes look when I wear this eye glitter.
Ashlee M.
Aurora, CO
I love love love glitter! And this was the perfect addition to my Christmas makeup. It sits perfectly and doesn't melt off throughout the night like most glitters do.
Martha W.
I got this for Halloween a year or so ago and I hated it. The glitter was just a complete mess! I think I ended up throwing this away so it was a complete waste of money. I am almost positive this got discontinued but I could also be wrong about that!
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help