Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY

Probably the coolest glitter ever gets everywhere but it's totally worth it once you get it on there . Super metallic and shiny and always get great complements. Use it to enhance my eyeshadow
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , Nh

Can we definitely definitely recommend this one this is amazing the glitter is on point and doesn't flake off like a lot of colors do it is kind of on the expensive side but so so so worth it
Karla F.
Karla F.
San Ysidro, CA

Personally i love loose glitter, and this one the color is PERFECT! super long lasting and it sticks super fast with whatever you are applying it with, it is kinda pricey but totally worth it.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA

I mixed mine with some vasoline before I put it on my eyes and it stuck all night. Love the actual shimmer and glitter and worked great for the look I wanted when hitting a night on the town
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Bellefontaine, OH

As a long time dancer/teacher I have used loose glitter of all kinds for years. The urban decay heavy metal loose glitter is the best ever. It is easy to use and the colours are so vibrant.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
N Charleston, SC

I love this glitter! It stays on all day, need to make sure you get a good primer down before using so that it sticks. It's easy to apply but can be a mess if you don't know what your doing
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

So if you're like me, you love all things that sparkle. This glitter is amazing!! Kinda pricey but a lot goes a long way!! It stays n and the colours are vibrant. Dedicatedly recommend.
loleatha m.
loleatha m.
Salt Lick, KY

I have tried so many different brands, just hoping to get that "look" and nothing has ever worked like Urban Decays. It perfectly sticks to your eyes, while the glimmer looks stunning.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan

OMG. I can't say enough how much I love their loose glitter. Beware, if not used carefully, it will get everywhere. But the pigments are amazing and don't just have to go on your eyes!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA

I love glitter. If you could cracking open my soul you would find glitter. This product has great colors that can be used on face body hair, practically wherever. Love this product.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now