Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter uploaded by Leah B.Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter uploaded by Karlee B.Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter uploaded by Mario G.See all 14 photos
2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #34 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so...NYX Face & Body Glitter Primer... 3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?You can use NYX Face & Body Gl... 4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like t...Glitter primer is the best way... 1 Answers
Photos (14)
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Pottsboro
This glitter can seriosuly spice up any look and take you to the next level. Such an easy and controllable container for glitter a beautiful color almost looks unreal on!
Cat R.
Cat R.
Fun! Fun! Fun! For when you want to add a little sparkle to your makeup routine. This is the product! Whether you want to glam it up or rock it out - this is the product!
ELAINE B.
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA
Adding this glitter is the cherry on top to my look! Especially for going out in the evening. The added sparkle makes such a big difference and looks great in photos :)
Kaycee O.
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
20/5 because it is amazing. These loose glitter pigments help give a dramatic look when you're feeling very glamorous. I love applying these when I want to few noticed
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Every color of these loose glitters is absolutely breath takingly beautiful. The pigmentation in all of these is great and they look so awesome with every eye color.
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
I ordered this in the blue and this gives your eyes that added pop. I wore it to a concert and got so many compliments. Great product and only $6 on their website.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD
This glitter is so pretty. It stays on so well and goes on so pretty, I love Urban Decay products and I love this just as much i love other urban decay products.
Monica G.
Monica G.
Woodland, CA
Love urban decay loose glitters they are great when doing an evening look as well as doing Halloween looks. Careful when removing as they can get in your eyes.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Like it its so glittery and shiny. The color is great. The packaging it super nice i use it sometimes because of the color. I want to get it in silver or white
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR
I picked this urban decay glitter eyeshadow up at Sapphira I give it a 3 star rating it is beautiful product i just get it every where when I try to use it
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help