BY URBAN DECAY

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I love the heavy metal glitters! I get so many compliments when I wear it over my eyeshadow! It's perfect for New Years or just to spice up a boring look!
Julianna S.
Winnetka, CA
I love this loose glitter you can use it for so many things as wells as so many different looks it's well pigmented and sticks really well to the eye lid
Mia A.
Berwyn, IL
What can I say? I love this glitter! It goes a long way for that perfect look. Makes you stand it of the crowd. You could do so much which this glitter.
Marie B.
So beautiful and super easy to use! The glitter is absolutely STUNNING. When I use this product I'm always getting compliments. I'm completely obsessed.
Claudiaa R.
La Porte
Honestly this took me a while to get a hang off but I did and I loved it. I usually only use it when it's a night out or something special. Soo pretty!!
amy s.
These are gorgeous. I always put it on before my face make up because of the fall out. Once it's on it is on! Great staying power and beautiful colors.
Dishell M.
I've never been into makeup until now I'm such a girly girl. I love this glitter eyeshadow it looks great on my skin it compliments me and my skin tone
Jaionnie R.
This looks so pretty on your lid! It looks great when you create a smokey eye, all you do is replace the color on your lis with This and it's gorgeous
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA
Went to a new year eve party last year with this in gold packed on my lids. Got lots of compliments. Kinda hard not to get fall out but it's beautiful
Nikki M.
Farmland, IN
I have always loved the loose glitter the urben decay goes on like butter and doesn't wear off easy and not to mention it makes your eyes so glamorous
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help