BY URBAN DECAY #91 in Eyeshadow

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Kenzie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with glitter! I use it for anything. Maybe when I feel like doing a glitter lip or even putting it on my kids cheekbones for spirit days! It's fun and easy to work with! The colors are so fun! And even my kids enjoy it! I would totally recommend it!
Geraldine F.
12550
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glitter is life I love glitters it's really easy to work with so fun and colorful It brings out my brown eyes it's long lasting you can create very fun looks
Erin R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Super fun to use when going out with the girls!! My little girl loves it as well. I got a sample product of this from my Ipsy Glam Bag. I have brown eyes, so all the colors go well.
Miya o.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love all of urban decays loose glitters or glitter liners they are so pretty and make you feel like a sparkly disco ball. i used one of their glitters for this look
Brooke B.
Tucson, AZ
I love using these heavy metal glitters as they can be a great addition to any eye look, you do need to put on a glitter primer before applying the glitter. There is also some fall out throughout wearing the glitter but its great otherwise!
Azeneth G.
I'm in love with these glitters. Adding glitter to an eye look really makes a difference. It can go to simple to glam. I use this product every time I want to glam up my look
Estefani C.
Ahh ahaha love this it's a really great product and can use it in any way or form. From lipstick to eyeshadow to even decorations. It's really good and affordable. And if you can't afford it then any other fluster will do however the colors are very different to urban decays.
Khushi P.
I own all the heavy metal loose glitters. They are awesome for a night out or even just day makeup. Product is easy to use. The color choices are great. Personal favorite is Loaded
Sydney P.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love wearing daring looks when going out at night with friends and for events. This loose glitter really brings my electric smokey looks together. It applies on easily with a little fallout (which is normal) and lasts all night with the help of the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay. This shade and the others they have are beautiful! Experiment a little with these, You'd be surprise how much you like them.
Ally P.
Aloha, OR
The size of the glitter is perfect to create eye catching looks. I receive so many compliments when wearing this because nothing compares to how bright the colors are even when light reflects off of it. Highly recommend!
Brittany H.
Does this fall off into your eyes?
jolene t.
Minden, NV
Im mad about it. Any color reccomendation?
Caitlin D.
Baltimore
I've been wanting something to do super sparkly looks with but I don't want to deal with it being dull or having a lot of fall out. Does the glitter stick? If not, what makes it stick better? Do you use it wet with something like Mac Fix+?
Savannah G.
Just starting to use loose glitters. Would this be the best option or should I go for a cheaper option? And do you use glue to apply it?
Breanna S.
Minneapolis, MN
Does the glitter actually stay on?