BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Tucson, AZ
I love using these heavy metal glitters as they can be a great addition to any eye look, you do need to put on a glitter primer before applying the glitter. There is also some fall out throughout wearing the glitter but its great otherwise!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I bought two of these little tubs because they're currently on sale on UrbanDecay.com and I love them! I was really surprised about how tiny they are, but for $6 each, it's not bad. Plus it only takes the tiniest amount, so I don't imagine I'll be using them up soon! They're really beautiful and with a great glitter primer they last all night with almost zero fallout. So pretty to add for something dramatic but they also look great for a little pop of color everyday!
Azeneth G.
I'm in love with these glitters. Adding glitter to an eye look really makes a difference. It can go to simple to glam. I use this product every time I want to glam up my look
Amanda B.
I waited for this to come out for a very long time since I LOVE glitter! I wasn't disappointed. Just make sure to get the primer that goes along with this product. You can get this for $12, which is a really good price for an excellent brand like Urban Decay. This is really good for parties, and it stays on for a long time.
Estefani C.
Ahh ahaha love this it's a really great product and can use it in any way or form. From lipstick to eyeshadow to even decorations. It's really good and affordable. And if you can't afford it then any other fluster will do however the colors are very different to urban decays.
Ally P.
Aloha, OR
The size of the glitter is perfect to create eye catching looks. I receive so many compliments when wearing this because nothing compares to how bright the colors are even when light reflects off of it. Highly recommend!
Sydney P.
Austin, TX
I love wearing daring looks when going out at night with friends and for events. This loose glitter really brings my electric smokey looks together. It applies on easily with a little fallout (which is normal) and lasts all night with the help of the All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray by Urban Decay. This shade and the others they have are beautiful! Experiment a little with these, You'd be surprise how much you like them.
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
I bought this glitter expecting a fine, workable, cosmetic formula, but to my surprise, it's heavy, chunky craft-grade glitter. Even with primer and glitter glue, the glitter ended up all over my cheeks. I really expected more from Urban Decay, as they typically make fantastic products. I guess this is why this glitter has been on clearance on the UD website for so long. Not recommended, even with glitter glue.
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
This loose glitter is what I would recommend to anyone looking to incorporate glitter into their makeup looks. You can use a primer or gel to apply it, and the fact that it's loose means you decide how concentrated you want the glitter, and wear exactly you want it to go. It also makes it very versatile, you can use this for eye makeup, brows, beards, eyeliner, or loose glitz. Love this product, and I have seen a ton of beauty bloggers use it.
Jennifer m.
Albuquerque, NM
I have a gold and silver and pink color for loose heavy metal and they just make you glow and make your makeup even pop out more the first time I bought these were when k went out to edc Las Vegas and there stay on literally from 3 in the afternoon to 6 in the morning I really do recommend these they are great you just need a good primer or glue I use lit glue or the urban decay primer and a lot of that for it could stay on but over all everything from urban decay is great especially the eyeshadow they are supper pigmented especially if you add primer to it
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA
Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Celeste R.
Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?
Ashley R.
Port Orchard, WA
I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Rayna J.
Windber, PA
I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Mia C.
San Benito, TX
Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?