BY URBAN DECAY

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
I absolutely love glitter so I enjoy creating glitter eye looks whether it's a glitter cut crease makeup or just glitter eyeshadow or even glitter lipstick I am in love with this.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
I first tried this in a pink shade (can't remember the name) and I was quite impressed. I'm not that familiar with loose glitter but it was easy and fun packing these onto my lids
Megan W.
Megan W.
Richlands , NC
Always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. So great for special occasions like NYE. I always feel like a mermaid! Very bold, but I do think there are cheaper alternatives.
Sonia L.
Sonia L.
Amazing if you love glitter! I use it when I go out with friends and I always get compliments.. I love this and all the colors this comes in very easy to use and super affordable
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Vacaville, CA
It is one of the glitter I use to sparkle my eye before go to clubs. It works way better with eye glue, but little overpriced for not able to buy different color with less amount
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
I'm a sucker for loose glitter!! Definitely love how it looks and the color is nice! With the right primer and adhesive the glitter stays all night! Great for a night out!!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Pottsboro
This glitter can seriosuly spice up any look and take you to the next level. Such an easy and controllable container for glitter a beautiful color almost looks unreal on!
Cat R.
Cat R.
Fun! Fun! Fun! For when you want to add a little sparkle to your makeup routine. This is the product! Whether you want to glam it up or rock it out - this is the product!
Kaycee O.
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
20/5 because it is amazing. These loose glitter pigments help give a dramatic look when you're feeling very glamorous. I love applying these when I want to few noticed
Rusti H.
Rusti H.
I ordered this in the blue and this gives your eyes that added pop. I wore it to a concert and got so many compliments. Great product and only $6 on their website.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
What do you use to get this to stick to your lid?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vacaville, CA
I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX
Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA
I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?