Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Allison K.
Allison K.
Nickelsville, VA

I like the loose glitter. It is just difficult to use when you have your nails done lol. I like to apply with my finger but that is not an option. They are highly pigmented though and look great! Best apply with a brush.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.

I caught this on sale, and what a wonderful surprise! The glitter is a little bit chunkier than most, but i really love that. The color is great, though the pot is smaller than something you'd get from a drugstore brand.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore , CA

Honestly I don't use glitter much but if u want to add a crazy sparkle to your lipstick or create a glam holiday look then go big or go home and this product really does help make a statement , I just wish it was finer
Amy  M.
Amy M.

Urban Decay is a wonderful product brand in general. Their glitters exceed all make up glitter expectations! The loose pigment glitters add lovely shimmer to eyes, cheeks, and anywhere else you feel like illuminating.
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.

Gave this to my sister and she did my eyeshadows with this fabulous and exotic tropical green color! We both love it specially to go out to a clib late night with a short little black dress! Its all about the loook
katelynn p.
katelynn p.
Cleveland, TX

one of my absolute favorites. really pigmented. it last through the day , but does have very small fallout. i use different colors about 1 time a month. not an everyday thing. but still love it ! i would recommend
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA

Hello Queens , we want to create a page that shows off your talents. So dm us pictures of your best looks to be featured on The Glamour Corner! Can't wait to see your submissions.
Follow on ig theglamour_corner
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Largo, FL

Well lLove this! It's perfect!!! Download Mercari and use my code "MFSURR" to join Mercari and get $2 when you join!! Then send your code to other people and you get $2 for every person who joins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winola F.
Winola F.

If you want to get noticed, then Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter should be in your makeup arsenal. Just make sure that you use proper makeup "glue", otherwise you'll have a lot of fallout. Fun Fun Fun!!!
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

I love the unique colors of these pigments, but the fallout is crazy! I find the glitters all over me throughout the day even with a glitter primer. I wish I could love these but they just do not seem to last
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now