Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (8)
Tara L.
Tara L.

These loose glitters are definitely my favourite loose glitters! They are really nice and have amazing colours!!!!! Will definitely buy more of these glitters for my collection and use them even though I don't normally use glitter
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Urban decay is my most favorite brand out there. I own half of the naked palettes and I love them. I heard this product was great and I can't wait to try it. I recommend urban decay to everyone to try it out. No animal testing!
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI

I love all Urban Decay products. I love this one it doesn't take a dozen dabs to apply and it lasts. It's good quality and I can't get enough. I use it all the time when I'm out for drinks with my friends. It's fun easy to use.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Urban Decay glitter for are out of this world! So good for eye shadow and they are so pretty. Quick tip: if you apply a tiny bit of lash glue on top of you eye shadow primer it will hold the glitter ALL night and the next day!
Briana J.
Briana J.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this glitter! It adds the perfect pop of color to any eyeshadow look! Definitely great quality and I find myself grabbing it for dramatic looks. I love the color choices as well! Worth a try for an edgy look!
Vy N.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA

I love these
Glitters almost as much as I love Mac Pigments and glitter. So versatile you can add it to clear nail polish for the pretty glittery effect or a lil dab on the outer corners of your eyes for a night on the town.
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Redwood City, CA

I used this for my Halloween costume and loved it. It is loose glitter so definitely use a thick primer to keep it on. It was a little hard to apply, but I was a first time user! I would use it again for special occasions.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX

I like this loose glitter I mainly use it during Halloween but with a good glitter glue holy cow this is long wearing & you would think since it's a bigger glitter it could irritate the eye but it doesn't UD never fails me
Valentina H.
Valentina H.

A demás de que el color es súper hermoso, debo decir que la calidad del producto es realmente buena, brilla como ningún otro y creo que eso es lo que buscamos todos en un look pesado con Glitter y sobretodo con este color.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Nickelsville, VA

I like the loose glitter. It is just difficult to use when you have your nails done lol. I like to apply with my finger but that is not an option. They are highly pigmented though and look great! Best apply with a brush.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?

Join Now