Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Alanis R.
Alanis R.

I love Urban Decay products!! I used this for a makeup look I did last Christmas and it's super easy to apply if you have the right primer. It's great value because it is pricey and yes I do recommend it for an of the beauty lovers out there.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.

I like the look of the glitter when it is all over the lid but when you use it for just an eyeliner I find it look very patchey. I also find the removel prosess very hard due to the bits of glitter getting everywhere and irritating my eyes.
Nastasia W.
Nastasia W.
Auburn, WA

I love this product I have so much love for this. My friend and I were getting ready for school she stayed the night and she pulled the out and I was in heaven I love it has a pop of color to it and is really good for prom or special events
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I'm a person that loves glitter! This is good but to me it's average. I was a bit disappointed because I expected it to me more that average considering its UD. Instead of splurging on this glitter I could just get the Nyx glitter for $5.
Love this product! Has such a great color and such a foiled look to it! Hardly any fallout! I got mine at Sephora and it was a great price! Not much fallout like other glitter eyeshadows! Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.

The loose glitters from UD are bomb, the colors are super pretty and full of color. Even the darker ones apply evenly.
Packaging is very nice and edgy as usual from Urban Decay. I rate this 5 stars because they are also easy to get.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

I love the color of the midnight cowboy eyeshadow. I had trouble getting it to show up on my lids. At first I was using a brush but it didn't show up very well. I found that if you apply it with your finger it shows up a lot better.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Albuquerque, NM

The heavy metal loose glitter is so amazing very pigmented minimal fall out it was my foirst time using it and I enjoyed it my eye color is dark brown I purchased it at saphora store near me at the mall I would totally buy it again
Sara B.
Sara B.

Bought this product for a costume look and it worked perfectly! I would definitely buy it again for those special events. Beautiful packaging. Was a bit pricey but worth it for sure. I would recommend for special events like prom.
Tara L.
Tara L.

These loose glitters are definitely my favourite loose glitters! They are really nice and have amazing colours!!!!! Will definitely buy more of these glitters for my collection and use them even though I don't normally use glitter
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?

Join Now