Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#48 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (13)
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

Urban decay glitter really is amazing ! The glitter stays and does not smear and the glitter shines all day long , doesn't really wear off . Many color shades to choose from ! Matte eye glitter . Easy to apply .
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA

Hello Queens , we want to create a page that shows off your talents. So dm us pictures of your best looks to be featured on The Glamour Corner! Can't wait to see your submissions.
Follow on ig theglamour_corner
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Minot Afb, ND

I absolutely love these. They are super pretty and they're almost always on sale. They are a very big, chunky type of glitter. They are not finely milled. They're more like confetti but beautiful none the less.
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Davie, FL

It literally is what it says it is, just loose glitter. Just like all glitter. Color is true to the picture, I think it's on clearance so it's super cheap but I wouldn't buy it again... I don't use glitter much
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Largo, FL

Well lLove this! It's perfect!!! Download Mercari and use my code "MFSURR" to join Mercari and get $2 when you join!! Then send your code to other people and you get $2 for every person who joins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winola F.
Winola F.

If you want to get noticed, then Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter should be in your makeup arsenal. Just make sure that you use proper makeup "glue", otherwise you'll have a lot of fallout. Fun Fun Fun!!!
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

I love the unique colors of these pigments, but the fallout is crazy! I find the glitters all over me throughout the day even with a glitter primer. I wish I could love these but they just do not seem to last
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.

This loose glitter is EVERYTHING!! I can't believe I haven't found it sooner than I did. It's such a vibrant color and I can't wait to try it with more awesome looks! Definitely would like it in more colors!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA

I love everything about this, from the color to how easy it is to apply! I bought this a few weeks ago and i have used it about 3 times but i have gotten great compliments and people tell me it looks great!
Tishaily L.
Tishaily L.
Yonkers, NY

I love this for a very over the top, center of attention, goddess type of look, this will be great for any special occasion, look like a star and feel like a star, love the color variety and easy to put on!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vacaville , Ca

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!