Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN

I totally need these! I love the naked palettes and I've never even noticed these. I personally don't like a lot of glitter shadow but I do love urban decay and their products so I feel like that could change my mind!
Amy  M.
Amy M.

Urban Decay is a wonderful product brand in general. Their glitters exceed all make up glitter expectations! The loose pigment glitters add lovely shimmer to eyes, cheeks, and anywhere else you feel like illuminating.
Tyla G.
Tyla G.

dont like this at all. probably just not my colour but there is quite a lot of fall outs and i dont know how to put this in a look, ad there is alot of fall out its not very long lasting and i wouldn't recommend it
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.

Gave this to my sister and she did my eyeshadows with this fabulous and exotic tropical green color! We both love it specially to go out to a clib late night with a short little black dress! Its all about the loook
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

Urban decay glitter really is amazing ! The glitter stays and does not smear and the glitter shines all day long , doesn't really wear off . Many color shades to choose from ! Matte eye glitter . Easy to apply .
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA

Hello Queens , we want to create a page that shows off your talents. So dm us pictures of your best looks to be featured on The Glamour Corner! Can't wait to see your submissions.
Follow on ig theglamour_corner
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Largo, FL

Well lLove this! It's perfect!!! Download Mercari and use my code "MFSURR" to join Mercari and get $2 when you join!! Then send your code to other people and you get $2 for every person who joins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winola F.
Winola F.

If you want to get noticed, then Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter should be in your makeup arsenal. Just make sure that you use proper makeup "glue", otherwise you'll have a lot of fallout. Fun Fun Fun!!!
Kiera W.
Kiera W.

I love the unique colors of these pigments, but the fallout is crazy! I find the glitters all over me throughout the day even with a glitter primer. I wish I could love these but they just do not seem to last
Jade S.
Jade S.

I love this loose glitter!! comes in so many amazing colours. This is a super versatile makeup that has tons of uses... use it to top off lipstick or eyeshadow. use as a highlight for cheeks or even in hair.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now