Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (8)
madison w.
madison w.
Madison, SD

This product reminds me of some of the older Mac glitters. You need to be careful when applying but I am absolutely in love with it and received so many compliments. The amount of product you receive is great because you don't need to use very much.
Woah W.
Woah W.

Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it
Federica S.
Federica S.

Everyone that knows me knows that i just can't live without glitters. I literally cover everything in glitters, and why not my eyes? Urban Decay's glitters have something special tho. Their colors are amazing! I just want to take a bath in them!
Christina G.
Christina G.

Glitter is the best invention ever. It can be very messy if it is spilled, but I enjoy the pop it gives to the eye and the makeup look. Urban Decay knows what they are doing when it comes to their glitters and they are all extremely beautiful.
Alanis R.
Alanis R.

I love Urban Decay products!! I used this for a makeup look I did last Christmas and it's super easy to apply if you have the right primer. It's great value because it is pricey and yes I do recommend it for an of the beauty lovers out there.
Nastasia W.
Nastasia W.
Auburn, WA

I love this product I have so much love for this. My friend and I were getting ready for school she stayed the night and she pulled the out and I was in heaven I love it has a pop of color to it and is really good for prom or special events
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I'm a person that loves glitter! This is good but to me it's average. I was a bit disappointed because I expected it to me more that average considering its UD. Instead of splurging on this glitter I could just get the Nyx glitter for $5.
Love this product! Has such a great color and such a foiled look to it! Hardly any fallout! I got mine at Sephora and it was a great price! Not much fallout like other glitter eyeshadows! Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

I love the color of the midnight cowboy eyeshadow. I had trouble getting it to show up on my lids. At first I was using a brush but it didn't show up very well. I found that if you apply it with your finger it shows up a lot better.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Albuquerque, NM

The heavy metal loose glitter is so amazing very pigmented minimal fall out it was my foirst time using it and I enjoyed it my eye color is dark brown I purchased it at saphora store near me at the mall I would totally buy it again
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?

Join Now