Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Albuquerque, NM

The heavy metal loose glitter is so amazing very pigmented minimal fall out it was my foirst time using it and I enjoyed it my eye color is dark brown I purchased it at saphora store near me at the mall I would totally buy it again
Tara L.
Tara L.

These loose glitters are definitely my favourite loose glitters! They are really nice and have amazing colours!!!!! Will definitely buy more of these glitters for my collection and use them even though I don't normally use glitter
Sara B.
Sara B.

Bought this product for a costume look and it worked perfectly! I would definitely buy it again for those special events. Beautiful packaging. Was a bit pricey but worth it for sure. I would recommend for special events like prom.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Urban decay is my most favorite brand out there. I own half of the naked palettes and I love them. I heard this product was great and I can't wait to try it. I recommend urban decay to everyone to try it out. No animal testing!
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Urban Decay glitter for are out of this world! So good for eye shadow and they are so pretty. Quick tip: if you apply a tiny bit of lash glue on top of you eye shadow primer it will hold the glitter ALL night and the next day!
Briana J.
Briana J.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this glitter! It adds the perfect pop of color to any eyeshadow look! Definitely great quality and I find myself grabbing it for dramatic looks. I love the color choices as well! Worth a try for an edgy look!
Vy N.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA

I love these
Glitters almost as much as I love Mac Pigments and glitter. So versatile you can add it to clear nail polish for the pretty glittery effect or a lil dab on the outer corners of your eyes for a night on the town.
Ally P.
Ally P.
Beaverton, OR

The size of the glitter is perfect to create eye catching looks. I receive so many compliments when wearing this because nothing compares to how bright the colors are even when light reflects off of it. Highly recommend!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.

I caught this on sale, and what a wonderful surprise! The glitter is a little bit chunkier than most, but i really love that. The color is great, though the pot is smaller than something you'd get from a drugstore brand.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore , CA

Honestly I don't use glitter much but if u want to add a crazy sparkle to your lipstick or create a glam holiday look then go big or go home and this product really does help make a statement , I just wish it was finer
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now