Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#72 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (12)
Lacey C.
Lacey C.

I caught this on sale, and what a wonderful surprise! The glitter is a little bit chunkier than most, but i really love that. The color is great, though the pot is smaller than something you'd get from a drugstore brand.
Ally P.
Ally P.
Beaverton, OR

The size of the glitter is perfect to create eye catching looks. I receive so many compliments when wearing this because nothing compares to how bright the colors are even when light reflects off of it. Highly recommend!
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore , CA

Honestly I don't use glitter much but if u want to add a crazy sparkle to your lipstick or create a glam holiday look then go big or go home and this product really does help make a statement , I just wish it was finer
Amy  M.
Amy M.

Urban Decay is a wonderful product brand in general. Their glitters exceed all make up glitter expectations! The loose pigment glitters add lovely shimmer to eyes, cheeks, and anywhere else you feel like illuminating.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN

I totally need these! I love the naked palettes and I've never even noticed these. I personally don't like a lot of glitter shadow but I do love urban decay and their products so I feel like that could change my mind!
Make A.
Make A.

This loose glitter has a really good color to it and once you apply to your eyelid it makes your eye pop out alot ! Its easy to apply , and has really nice packaging i recommend this for people who love glitter .
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Jacksonville , Nc

Urban decay glitter really is amazing ! The glitter stays and does not smear and the glitter shines all day long , doesn't really wear off . Many color shades to choose from ! Matte eye glitter . Easy to apply .
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Minot Afb, ND

I absolutely love these. They are super pretty and they're almost always on sale. They are a very big, chunky type of glitter. They are not finely milled. They're more like confetti but beautiful none the less.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA

Hello Queens , we want to create a page that shows off your talents. So dm us pictures of your best looks to be featured on The Glamour Corner! Can't wait to see your submissions.
Follow on ig theglamour_corner
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Davie, FL

It literally is what it says it is, just loose glitter. Just like all glitter. Color is true to the picture, I think it's on clearance so it's super cheap but I wouldn't buy it again... I don't use glitter much
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!

Join Now