2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #66 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Ciera C.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Probably the coolest glitter ever gets everywhere but it's totally worth it once you get it on there . Super metallic and shiny and always get great complements. Use it to enhance my eyeshadow
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Got them on sale on cyber Monday for $4 each, they weren't as good as I thought they would be due to being urban decay. Nyx loses glitter is way better and still cheaper then this sale price.
mariah l.
mariah l.
Rochester , NH
Can we definitely definitely recommend this one this is amazing the glitter is on point and doesn't flake off like a lot of colors do it is kind of on the expensive side but so so so worth it
Karla F.
Karla F.
San Ysidro, CA
Personally i love loose glitter, and this one the color is PERFECT! super long lasting and it sticks super fast with whatever you are applying it with, it is kinda pricey but totally worth it.
CRISTIE A.
CRISTIE A.
San Pablo, CA
Great to pair with cream shadow. Changes the color and stays on eyelid longer. Lots of color choices and by mixing with cream eyeshadows you can change the color to get even more options.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
So if you're like me, you love all things that sparkle. This glitter is amazing!! Kinda pricey but a lot goes a long way!! It stays n and the colours are vibrant. Dedicatedly recommend.
loleatha m.
loleatha m.
SALT LICK, KY
I have tried so many different brands, just hoping to get that "look" and nothing has ever worked like Urban Decays. It perfectly sticks to your eyes, while the glimmer looks stunning.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan
OMG. I can't say enough how much I love their loose glitter. Beware, if not used carefully, it will get everywhere. But the pigments are amazing and don't just have to go on your eyes!
Julie P.
Julie P.
I like the glitter it's really pigmented but it's not very easy to apply glitter got all over me. the package was nice maybe could use some improvements it did last once I got it on
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA
I love glitter. If you could cracking open my soul you would find glitter. This product has great colors that can be used on face body hair, practically wherever. Love this product.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help