Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#48 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (13)
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Tucson, AZ

I love using these heavy metal glitters as they can be a great addition to any eye look, you do need to put on a glitter primer before applying the glitter. There is also some fall out throughout wearing the glitter but its great otherwise!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Liberty

I did not like this glitter at all. I had such high hopes for it. The color was beautiful online and in person. But the glitter itself was way too chunky to use on your eyes. I used Too Faced glitter glue and it would not stay on my lids.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

I'm a person that loves glitter! This is good but to me it's average. I was a bit disappointed because I expected it to me more that average considering its UD. Instead of splurging on this glitter I could just get the Nyx glitter for $5.
Love this product! Has such a great color and such a foiled look to it! Hardly any fallout! I got mine at Sephora and it was a great price! Not much fallout like other glitter eyeshadows! Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL

I really like all of urban decays glitter products. I randomly bought a few of these at ulta, and I wasn't disappointed. The only downside is that I feel like you don't get a ton of product for the price. I would buy it again though!
Mario G.
Mario G.

I habe the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter in the shade Reverb and I'm so in love. It is so gorgeous and beautiful on top of any liner it just makes it pop with it's shiny blue realness. This color is so captivating.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY

I love the color of the midnight cowboy eyeshadow. I had trouble getting it to show up on my lids. At first I was using a brush but it didn't show up very well. I found that if you apply it with your finger it shows up a lot better.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Albuquerque, NM

The heavy metal loose glitter is so amazing very pigmented minimal fall out it was my foirst time using it and I enjoyed it my eye color is dark brown I purchased it at saphora store near me at the mall I would totally buy it again
Sara B.
Sara B.

Bought this product for a costume look and it worked perfectly! I would definitely buy it again for those special events. Beautiful packaging. Was a bit pricey but worth it for sure. I would recommend for special events like prom.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

Urban Decay glitter for are out of this world! So good for eye shadow and they are so pretty. Quick tip: if you apply a tiny bit of lash glue on top of you eye shadow primer it will hold the glitter ALL night and the next day!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vacaville , Ca

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!