Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter uploaded by Leah B.Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter uploaded by Karlee B.Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter uploaded by Mario G.See all 14 photos
2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #34 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so...NYX Face & Body Glitter Primer... 3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?You can use NYX Face & Body Gl... 4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like t...Glitter primer is the best way... 1 Answers
Photos (14)
Briana J.
Briana J.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this glitter! It adds the perfect pop of color to any eyeshadow look! Definitely great quality and I find myself grabbing it for dramatic looks. I love the color choices as well! Worth a try for an edgy look!
Vy N.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
I love these
Glitters almost as much as I love Mac Pigments and glitter. So versatile you can add it to clear nail polish for the pretty glittery effect or a lil dab on the outer corners of your eyes for a night on the town.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
I caught this on sale, and what a wonderful surprise! The glitter is a little bit chunkier than most, but i really love that. The color is great, though the pot is smaller than something you'd get from a drugstore brand.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hello Queens , we want to create a page that shows off your talents. So dm us pictures of your best looks to be featured on The Glamour Corner! Can't wait to see your submissions.
Follow on ig theglamour_corner
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Largo, FL
Well lLove this! It's perfect!!! Download Mercari and use my code "MFSURR" to join Mercari and get $2 when you join!! Then send your code to other people and you get $2 for every person who joins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winola F.
Winola F.
If you want to get noticed, then Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter should be in your makeup arsenal. Just make sure that you use proper makeup "glue", otherwise you'll have a lot of fallout. Fun Fun Fun!!!
Kiera W.
Kiera W.
I love the unique colors of these pigments, but the fallout is crazy! I find the glitters all over me throughout the day even with a glitter primer. I wish I could love these but they just do not seem to last
Tishaily L.
Tishaily L.
Yonkers, NY
I love this for a very over the top, center of attention, goddess type of look, this will be great for any special occasion, look like a star and feel like a star, love the color variety and easy to put on!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
I love urban decay! This is a really nice loose glitter and i love how it just sticks and doesn't look over done! It also makes a nice eyeshadow with a fierce wing! Its a beautiful color too!! I recommend !
Sukita A.
Sukita A.
West Chester, PA
I love this product, combined with the glitter glue is spectacular effect giving, I love to use it for party makeup, and the effect is beautiful in a smoky eye, and lasts a very long time without falling
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help