Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Pearl R.
Pearl R.
Palm Springs, CA

Love this product, stays on for long periods of time. Just use a good base to hold down the glitter. When removing just use a strong oil base scrub. Coconut oil works really well, I use the coconut beautifying oil from the body shop. Smells amazing and works well.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Stratford, CT

I'm always very hesitant when it comes to loose glitter / powders / shadows but I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Purchased from the UD website (on clearance) and is great. Makes a bit of a mess when putting on but is long-lasting with great coloring.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mishawaka, IN

I love the loose glitter from Urban Decay. You only need a little bit to add a statement. Make sure you purchase some sort of glitter adhesive to apply it to keep it staying all day long! the only thing i wish they did was come up with more colors to choose from.
Imilda K.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA

An amazing product!! Both for every day and dramatic looks. The price is okay but the good thing is that you can find it everywhere because it is a well known product. The color is pretty unique and it last for a very long time. I would probably buy it again!!!
Liv M.
Liv M.

for the perfect glitter eye a little expensive but i thought it was the perfect way for a long lasting eye look with glitter i don't often use it only if i'm looking for this kind of look but i would use it again and again every time i'm looking for this look
Kait L.
Kait L.
Cambridge, ON

Love this loose glitter to add to eyes or lips for a fun look. It has all you could ask for in a glitter. I love this colour too it makes me feel like a mermaid! It lasts a long time and I find glitter for days after wearing it! I would purchase this again!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I love the color of this glitter. It adds so much to any look. I use this product every time I go out because it brings all the attention to my eyes. And the Urban Decay "bondage" makeup adhesive is the best for keeping it on all night. I love this product.
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Yakima, WA

This glitter is amazing!! It's so pigmented and lasts all day! It's easy to apply and hardly no fallout occurs. I find that these glitters become the star of the show once applied. It's a good amount of glitter for the price! I highly suggest this glitter.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Laredo, TX

The urban decay eyeshadow are very pigmented and buttery they last all day I recommend use the urban decay primer with it compare to Mac shadow I would say urban decay has a lot more pigmentation than Mac I totally recommend this eyeshadow they are amazing
renata c.
renata c.

I love the heavy metal loose glitter! It gives the makeup an extra glow for parties and get together. It could be a little more dense, maybe come ready with a primer for an ready to use kit. I only use this product to go to party and use it only at night.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?

Join Now