BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I really like all of urban decays glitter products. I randomly bought a few of these at ulta, and I wasn't disappointed. The only downside is that I feel like you don't get a ton of product for the price. I would buy it again though!
Fashion F.
Tampa, FL
This is a dramatic dramatic pigment that really makes ur eyes pop!! The major con I had with this product was it didn't sit well on my eyes n tended to fall off easily pretty early in the night!
Alexandra W.
The loose glitters from UD are bomb, the colors are super pretty and full of color. Even the darker ones apply evenly.
Packaging is very nice and edgy as usual from Urban Decay. I rate this 5 stars because they are also easy to get.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love glitter. This product was a huge disappointment for what I paid for it. The glitter was huge and just looked like I dumped regular craft supply glitter all over my face, It got all over my apartment floor and in my hair somehow too. do not buy this
Briana J.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this glitter! It adds the perfect pop of color to any eyeshadow look! Definitely great quality and I find myself grabbing it for dramatic looks. I love the color choices as well! Worth a try for an edgy look!
Monica Z.
pinson, tn
I absolutely love these. They are super pretty and they're almost always on sale. They are a very big, chunky type of glitter. They are not finely milled. They're more like confetti but beautiful none the less.
blah r.
I love glitter and these urban decay ones are super bright, easy to apply and packaging is great. I wish they carried more variety colors to choose from but over all I would repurchase these eye shadow glitters.
Mai L.
I totally love these glitters! They are perfect for that right amount of POP. Some claim these are too big or chunky but I completely disagree! I wear contacts and know how fustrating it is to find safe make up!
Bridgette P.
Tampa, FL
This loose glitter is EVERYTHING!! I can't believe I haven't found it sooner than I did. It's such a vibrant color and I can't wait to try it with more awesome looks! Definitely would like it in more colors!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I love everything about this, from the color to how easy it is to apply! I bought this a few weeks ago and i have used it about 3 times but i have gotten great compliments and people tell me it looks great!
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help