Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mishawaka, IN

I love the loose glitter from Urban Decay. You only need a little bit to add a statement. Make sure you purchase some sort of glitter adhesive to apply it to keep it staying all day long! the only thing i wish they did was come up with more colors to choose from.
Imilda K.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA

An amazing product!! Both for every day and dramatic looks. The price is okay but the good thing is that you can find it everywhere because it is a well known product. The color is pretty unique and it last for a very long time. I would probably buy it again!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I love the color of this glitter. It adds so much to any look. I use this product every time I go out because it brings all the attention to my eyes. And the Urban Decay "bondage" makeup adhesive is the best for keeping it on all night. I love this product.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Laredo, TX

The urban decay eyeshadow are very pigmented and buttery they last all day I recommend use the urban decay primer with it compare to Mac shadow I would say urban decay has a lot more pigmentation than Mac I totally recommend this eyeshadow they are amazing
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Yakima, WA

This glitter is amazing!! It's so pigmented and lasts all day! It's easy to apply and hardly no fallout occurs. I find that these glitters become the star of the show once applied. It's a good amount of glitter for the price! I highly suggest this glitter.
renata c.
renata c.

I love the heavy metal loose glitter! It gives the makeup an extra glow for parties and get together. It could be a little more dense, maybe come ready with a primer for an ready to use kit. I only use this product to go to party and use it only at night.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

My makeup artist used this on my eyes for prom. I got hooked to this stuff. It's extremely glamorous. It's perfect for a full glam look. I looked amazing. Of course, I suggest using eye pads when applying to prevent fall out. But it's definitely worth it.
Martha W.
Martha W.

I got this for Halloween a year or so ago and I hated it. The glitter was just a complete mess! I think I ended up throwing this away so it was a complete waste of money. I am almost positive this got discontinued but I could also be wrong about that!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

I initially bought this sparkle for a Halloween costume but I have found ways to fit it in some other days of the year. With any glitter it gets everywhere but this with the right application can stay in place and draw attention where ever it's needed
Cara R.
Cara R.
Belleville, MI

This is the product I've waited so long for, GREAT glitter though I wish it was easier to apply- I think I just need to practice and have patience... I don't use this product that often but when I do it's gorgeous. Definitely want to collect them all!
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now