BY URBAN DECAY

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Jasmine C.
I'm a person that loves glitter! This is good but to me it's average. I was a bit disappointed because I expected it to me more that average considering its UD. Instead of splurging on this glitter I could just get the Nyx glitter for $5.
Love this product! Has such a great color and such a foiled look to it! Hardly any fallout! I got mine at Sephora and it was a great price! Not much fallout like other glitter eyeshadows! Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the color of the midnight cowboy eyeshadow. I had trouble getting it to show up on my lids. At first I was using a brush but it didn't show up very well. I found that if you apply it with your finger it shows up a lot better.
Viviana A.
Albuquerque, NM
The heavy metal loose glitter is so amazing very pigmented minimal fall out it was my foirst time using it and I enjoyed it my eye color is dark brown I purchased it at saphora store near me at the mall I would totally buy it again
Sara B.
Bought this product for a costume look and it worked perfectly! I would definitely buy it again for those special events. Beautiful packaging. Was a bit pricey but worth it for sure. I would recommend for special events like prom.
Briana J.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this glitter! It adds the perfect pop of color to any eyeshadow look! Definitely great quality and I find myself grabbing it for dramatic looks. I love the color choices as well! Worth a try for an edgy look!
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
I love these
Glitters almost as much as I love Mac Pigments and glitter. So versatile you can add it to clear nail polish for the pretty glittery effect or a lil dab on the outer corners of your eyes for a night on the town.
Lacey C.
I caught this on sale, and what a wonderful surprise! The glitter is a little bit chunkier than most, but i really love that. The color is great, though the pot is smaller than something you'd get from a drugstore brand.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hello Queens , we want to create a page that shows off your talents. So dm us pictures of your best looks to be featured on The Glamour Corner! Can't wait to see your submissions.
Follow on ig theglamour_corner
Taylor H.
Largo, FL
Well lLove this! It's perfect!!! Download Mercari and use my code "MFSURR" to join Mercari and get $2 when you join!! Then send your code to other people and you get $2 for every person who joins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help