Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#48 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (13)
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Laredo, TX

The urban decay eyeshadow are very pigmented and buttery they last all day I recommend use the urban decay primer with it compare to Mac shadow I would say urban decay has a lot more pigmentation than Mac I totally recommend this eyeshadow they are amazing
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Yakima, WA

This glitter is amazing!! It's so pigmented and lasts all day! It's easy to apply and hardly no fallout occurs. I find that these glitters become the star of the show once applied. It's a good amount of glitter for the price! I highly suggest this glitter.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS

My makeup artist used this on my eyes for prom. I got hooked to this stuff. It's extremely glamorous. It's perfect for a full glam look. I looked amazing. Of course, I suggest using eye pads when applying to prevent fall out. But it's definitely worth it.
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI

I love glitter. This product was a huge disappointment for what I paid for it. The glitter was huge and just looked like I dumped regular craft supply glitter all over my face, It got all over my apartment floor and in my hair somehow too. do not buy this
sarah d.
sarah d.
palmerton, pa

Great party eye shadow. Very glittery of course. I disliked it cause the glitter was everywhere! No easy way to put it on without it being all over your face. It is a good price. I now only use this when I am going to a party. No normal day wear anymore.
Cara R.
Cara R.
Belleville, MI

This is the product I've waited so long for, GREAT glitter though I wish it was easier to apply- I think I just need to practice and have patience... I don't use this product that often but when I do it's gorgeous. Definitely want to collect them all!
Martha W.
Martha W.

I got this for Halloween a year or so ago and I hated it. The glitter was just a complete mess! I think I ended up throwing this away so it was a complete waste of money. I am almost positive this got discontinued but I could also be wrong about that!
Woah W.
Woah W.

Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it
madison w.
madison w.
Madison, SD

This product reminds me of some of the older Mac glitters. You need to be careful when applying but I am absolutely in love with it and received so many compliments. The amount of product you receive is great because you don't need to use very much.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL

Loose glitter. Great idea, not the best in practice. I wish this was used with a medium to prevent fallout. Even a well practiced makeup hand like myself has a hard time preventing fallout. Use this first and then put on the rest of your makeup.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vacaville , Ca

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!