Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Estefani C.
Estefani C.

Ahh ahaha love this it's a really great product and can use it in any way or form. From lipstick to eyeshadow to even decorations. It's really good and affordable. And if you can't afford it then any other fluster will do however the colors are very different to urban decays.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ

The only thing that I can say that is nice about this is the color. The colors are all very pretty but this product settles into the creases on my eyelids and makes them look old and wrinkly. This is not a great thing. It may just be me but I would not buy this product again.
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC

This glitter is wicked awesome. Every lady needs some glitter in her arsenal and this is one you should add to it. First off it's not your craft glitter this stuff is soft, applies well and comes off pretty easily too as far as glitter goes. And I mean with makeup remover.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ

This makeup pot is easy to open and close . the glitter has a huge pay off . I normally buy this product online and the color just makes my eyes pop. I always get compliments. You must use a eyeshadow or glitter primer. I think this product should come with its own primer.
Patrice F.
Patrice F.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love glitter so this was perfect, it is highly pigmented and I'd say its at a decent price for its quality. I purchased this at Sephora, it was pretty easy to apply onto your lids. You just have to prepare because it is a loose glitter. I would buy it again
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

This is perfect for a costume or something similar, I would never wear this for a normal day or night our but it is extremely long lasting and it is not a subtle loose glitter product. Which if that is what you are looking for it would be the perfect product for you.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM

I really like this glitter since I use alot of dark colors in my crease area. It helps me when alot when I need that brighting on my lid. I really enjoy this product because it's easy to use, color pops out, and it's a take on the go expecially in a small container.
nina j.
nina j.
Indianapolis, IN

This loose glitter stays on wonderful and it looks absolutely perfect for when you have a night out with the girls or if you just need a little shine in your life then this is deffenately the product for you its so freaking wonderful i tend to use it 3 times a week.
Laura D.
Laura D.

The urban decay heavy metal loose glitter was great to put on the top of my eyeshadow! It did not come off one bit and sparkle 24/7 which is the effect that I wanted! It is an aqua marine blue color which went well with my blue dress which I was wearing to a party!
Anyeli C.
Anyeli C.

are much more intense shades than compact shadows over If we use a compact shadow or a cream shadow result be much more intense:
It is perfect for party makeup because the pigmentation is great super bright
It is a perfect product

I love it and highly recommend it
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?

Join Now