Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#23 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (14)
Cara R.
Cara R.
Belleville, MI
This is the product I've waited so long for, GREAT glitter though I wish it was easier to apply- I think I just need to practice and have patience... I don't use this product that often but when I do it's gorgeous. Definitely want to collect them all!
madison w.
madison w.
Tea, SD
This product reminds me of some of the older Mac glitters. You need to be careful when applying but I am absolutely in love with it and received so many compliments. The amount of product you receive is great because you don't need to use very much.
Woah W.
Woah W.
Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
Loose glitter. Great idea, not the best in practice. I wish this was used with a medium to prevent fallout. Even a well practiced makeup hand like myself has a hard time preventing fallout. Use this first and then put on the rest of your makeup.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
I'm a person that loves glitter! This is good but to me it's average. I was a bit disappointed because I expected it to me more that average considering its UD. Instead of splurging on this glitter I could just get the Nyx glitter for $5.
Love this product! Has such a great color and such a foiled look to it! Hardly any fallout! I got mine at Sephora and it was a great price! Not much fallout like other glitter eyeshadows! Will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the color of the midnight cowboy eyeshadow. I had trouble getting it to show up on my lids. At first I was using a brush but it didn't show up very well. I found that if you apply it with your finger it shows up a lot better.
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Albuquerque, NM
The heavy metal loose glitter is so amazing very pigmented minimal fall out it was my foirst time using it and I enjoyed it my eye color is dark brown I purchased it at saphora store near me at the mall I would totally buy it again
Sara B.
Sara B.
Bought this product for a costume look and it worked perfectly! I would definitely buy it again for those special events. Beautiful packaging. Was a bit pricey but worth it for sure. I would recommend for special events like prom.
Alayna M.
Alayna M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Urban Decay glitter for are out of this world! So good for eye shadow and they are so pretty. Quick tip: if you apply a tiny bit of lash glue on top of you eye shadow primer it will hold the glitter ALL night and the next day!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vacaville , CA
I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA
Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!