BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
  • "C'mon its Glitter, and who doesn't love glitter!? Can be messy but it's fun and festive to wear" in 286 reviews
  • "Urban decay is a great brand all around. this heavy metal lose glitter gives me life!! it's highly pigmented and the color just pops with my blue eyes" in 28 reviews
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I really like all of urban decays glitter products. I randomly bought a few of these at ulta, and I wasn't disappointed. The only downside is that I feel like you don't get a ton of product for the price. I would buy it again though!
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love glitter. This product was a huge disappointment for what I paid for it. The glitter was huge and just looked like I dumped regular craft supply glitter all over my face, It got all over my apartment floor and in my hair somehow too. do not buy this
Briana J.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this glitter! It adds the perfect pop of color to any eyeshadow look! Definitely great quality and I find myself grabbing it for dramatic looks. I love the color choices as well! Worth a try for an edgy look!
Monica Z.
pinson, tn
I absolutely love these. They are super pretty and they're almost always on sale. They are a very big, chunky type of glitter. They are not finely milled. They're more like confetti but beautiful none the less.
Mai L.
I totally love these glitters! They are perfect for that right amount of POP. Some claim these are too big or chunky but I completely disagree! I wear contacts and know how fustrating it is to find safe make up!
Bonnie R.
Phoenix , AZ
This is one of the few glitters i trust with putting around my eyes. It looks great and I always get compliments when wearing it. It is great for specially occasions such as New Year's Eve and birthdays.
Bridgette P.
Tampa, FL
This loose glitter is EVERYTHING!! I can't believe I haven't found it sooner than I did. It's such a vibrant color and I can't wait to try it with more awesome looks! Definitely would like it in more colors!
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this product. It's great to apply under your eye or as a topper on the lid. It's so glittery and doesn't irritate the eye like other glitter liners. Midnight cowboy and the silver color are staples!
Emily D.
goodyear
This glitter is so good to put on your lid. It's so bright and yummy. I told loose glitter and it helps when you want a more drastic glitter look. Especially because of the color and the way you apply it.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
So easy to apply, if you buy their glue to match, it was also affordable. It may have some fall out when applying but glitter is hard to put anyways. my eye color is brown and i used the silver shade, i got it at Ulta Beauty. I have many shades of course I would buy with that price!
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help