Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (8)
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Lockport, IL

I love urban decay lose glitter, the colors are gorgeous and very bold. Too bad the glitter doesn't stay in tact as well as other glitters I've used. I think urban decay should come out with more colors of their lose glitters. But honestly I'd buy nyx loose glitters before I buy urban decays
Chandler L.
Chandler L.

Absolutely love this! I rarely go all out and where glittery eye makeup but when I do this is my go to. It is bold, bright, and applies that way as well. Especially paired with an Urban eye primer, this shadow will exceed your expectations. Be prepared though, it can get a little messy!
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA

I really love the selection of colors but I honestly feel like the glitter is a bit too chunky and not as finely milled as I would've liked it to be. It tends to really stick to itself and isn't very easy to apply. It felt a bit uncomfortable due to the size of the glitter particles.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA

This loose glitter makes doing your makeup fun. They have all different colors of glitter, so you can match any style of the day. Can be a bit messy to apply, but practice makes perfect! Lasts a while, but I find that after a long day out, It starts to wear off. Over all its great.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.

In love with this glitter!! The price isn't that bad I would buy it again. It's so sparkling I love doing a cut crease with this glitter. I bout it at ULTA . Yes, I would buy it again. I've been searching to buy another one but I can't find it no more. It's one of my fav color.
Mishelle k.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA

This urban decay product is one of the best loose glitter prop products on the market. For the price you pay you get a lot of product in the container and it is very versatile. It stays on all night if applied properly. They have a great selection of colors for every skin tone.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Arlington, TX

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Glitter!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I found out that Urban Decay was coming out with loose glitter I went to their website and ordered Loaded , Goldmine And Reverb . I fell in love with them right away and being that they are loose glitter the pigmentation was BOMB!!!
Estefani C.
Estefani C.

Ahh ahaha love this it's a really great product and can use it in any way or form. From lipstick to eyeshadow to even decorations. It's really good and affordable. And if you can't afford it then any other fluster will do however the colors are very different to urban decays.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ

The only thing that I can say that is nice about this is the color. The colors are all very pretty but this product settles into the creases on my eyelids and makes them look old and wrinkly. This is not a great thing. It may just be me but I would not buy this product again.
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC

This glitter is wicked awesome. Every lady needs some glitter in her arsenal and this is one you should add to it. First off it's not your craft glitter this stuff is soft, applies well and comes off pretty easily too as far as glitter goes. And I mean with makeup remover.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?

Join Now