Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA

I really love the selection of colors but I honestly feel like the glitter is a bit too chunky and not as finely milled as I would've liked it to be. It tends to really stick to itself and isn't very easy to apply. It felt a bit uncomfortable due to the size of the glitter particles.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA

This loose glitter makes doing your makeup fun. They have all different colors of glitter, so you can match any style of the day. Can be a bit messy to apply, but practice makes perfect! Lasts a while, but I find that after a long day out, It starts to wear off. Over all its great.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Arlington, TX

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Glitter!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I found out that Urban Decay was coming out with loose glitter I went to their website and ordered Loaded , Goldmine And Reverb . I fell in love with them right away and being that they are loose glitter the pigmentation was BOMB!!!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ

The only thing that I can say that is nice about this is the color. The colors are all very pretty but this product settles into the creases on my eyelids and makes them look old and wrinkly. This is not a great thing. It may just be me but I would not buy this product again.
Jessy W.
Jessy W.
Knightdale, NC

This glitter is wicked awesome. Every lady needs some glitter in her arsenal and this is one you should add to it. First off it's not your craft glitter this stuff is soft, applies well and comes off pretty easily too as far as glitter goes. And I mean with makeup remover.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ

This makeup pot is easy to open and close . the glitter has a huge pay off . I normally buy this product online and the color just makes my eyes pop. I always get compliments. You must use a eyeshadow or glitter primer. I think this product should come with its own primer.
Patrice F.
Patrice F.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love glitter so this was perfect, it is highly pigmented and I'd say its at a decent price for its quality. I purchased this at Sephora, it was pretty easy to apply onto your lids. You just have to prepare because it is a loose glitter. I would buy it again
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

This is perfect for a costume or something similar, I would never wear this for a normal day or night our but it is extremely long lasting and it is not a subtle loose glitter product. Which if that is what you are looking for it would be the perfect product for you.
Laura D.
Laura D.

The urban decay heavy metal loose glitter was great to put on the top of my eyeshadow! It did not come off one bit and sparkle 24/7 which is the effect that I wanted! It is an aqua marine blue color which went well with my blue dress which I was wearing to a party!
Anyeli C.
Anyeli C.

are much more intense shades than compact shadows over If we use a compact shadow or a cream shadow result be much more intense:
It is perfect for party makeup because the pigmentation is great super bright
It is a perfect product

I love it and highly recommend it
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now