Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA

I really love the selection of colors but I honestly feel like the glitter is a bit too chunky and not as finely milled as I would've liked it to be. It tends to really stick to itself and isn't very easy to apply. It felt a bit uncomfortable due to the size of the glitter particles.
Jezzail M.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL

So easy to apply, if you buy their glue to match, it was also affordable. It may have some fall out when applying but glitter is hard to put anyways. my eye color is brown and i used the silver shade, i got it at Ulta Beauty. I have many shades of course I would buy with that price!
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Arlington, TX

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Glitter!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I found out that Urban Decay was coming out with loose glitter I went to their website and ordered Loaded , Goldmine And Reverb . I fell in love with them right away and being that they are loose glitter the pigmentation was BOMB!!!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.

In love with this glitter!! The price isn't that bad I would buy it again. It's so sparkling I love doing a cut crease with this glitter. I bout it at ULTA . Yes, I would buy it again. I've been searching to buy another one but I can't find it no more. It's one of my fav color.
Estefani C.
Estefani C.

Ahh ahaha love this it's a really great product and can use it in any way or form. From lipstick to eyeshadow to even decorations. It's really good and affordable. And if you can't afford it then any other fluster will do however the colors are very different to urban decays.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ

The only thing that I can say that is nice about this is the color. The colors are all very pretty but this product settles into the creases on my eyelids and makes them look old and wrinkly. This is not a great thing. It may just be me but I would not buy this product again.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mesa, AZ

This makeup pot is easy to open and close . the glitter has a huge pay off . I normally buy this product online and the color just makes my eyes pop. I always get compliments. You must use a eyeshadow or glitter primer. I think this product should come with its own primer.
Patrice F.
Patrice F.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely love glitter so this was perfect, it is highly pigmented and I'd say its at a decent price for its quality. I purchased this at Sephora, it was pretty easy to apply onto your lids. You just have to prepare because it is a loose glitter. I would buy it again
Laura D.
Laura D.

The urban decay heavy metal loose glitter was great to put on the top of my eyeshadow! It did not come off one bit and sparkle 24/7 which is the effect that I wanted! It is an aqua marine blue color which went well with my blue dress which I was wearing to a party!
Pearl R.
Pearl R.
Palm Springs, CA

Love this product, stays on for long periods of time. Just use a good base to hold down the glitter. When removing just use a strong oil base scrub. Coconut oil works really well, I use the coconut beautifying oil from the body shop. Smells amazing and works well.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now