2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #71 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Pearl R.
Pearl R.
Palm Springs, CA
Love this product, stays on for long periods of time. Just use a good base to hold down the glitter. When removing just use a strong oil base scrub. Coconut oil works really well, I use the coconut beautifying oil from the body shop. Smells amazing and works well.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Niles, MI
I love the loose glitter from Urban Decay. You only need a little bit to add a statement. Make sure you purchase some sort of glitter adhesive to apply it to keep it staying all day long! the only thing i wish they did was come up with more colors to choose from.
Imilda K.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
An amazing product!! Both for every day and dramatic looks. The price is okay but the good thing is that you can find it everywhere because it is a well known product. The color is pretty unique and it last for a very long time. I would probably buy it again!!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love the color of this glitter. It adds so much to any look. I use this product every time I go out because it brings all the attention to my eyes. And the Urban Decay "bondage" makeup adhesive is the best for keeping it on all night. I love this product.
Onnika C.
Onnika C.
Yakima, WA
This glitter is amazing!! It's so pigmented and lasts all day! It's easy to apply and hardly no fallout occurs. I find that these glitters become the star of the show once applied. It's a good amount of glitter for the price! I highly suggest this glitter.
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Laredo, TX
The urban decay eyeshadow are very pigmented and buttery they last all day I recommend use the urban decay primer with it compare to Mac shadow I would say urban decay has a lot more pigmentation than Mac I totally recommend this eyeshadow they are amazing
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
My makeup artist used this on my eyes for prom. I got hooked to this stuff. It's extremely glamorous. It's perfect for a full glam look. I looked amazing. Of course, I suggest using eye pads when applying to prevent fall out. But it's definitely worth it.
Cara R.
Cara R.
Belleville, MI
This is the product I've waited so long for, GREAT glitter though I wish it was easier to apply- I think I just need to practice and have patience... I don't use this product that often but when I do it's gorgeous. Definitely want to collect them all!
Martha W.
Martha W.
I got this for Halloween a year or so ago and I hated it. The glitter was just a complete mess! I think I ended up throwing this away so it was a complete waste of money. I am almost positive this got discontinued but I could also be wrong about that!
Woah W.
Woah W.
Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it Nice smoothies silky velvet !!!!! U should buy it
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help