BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
This color is so beautiful. I’ve had urban decay before and the product was amazing. So I have no doubt this is as well. Would be great for stage looks or Halloween! I’ve not had this personally but I really want some, so when I do get some I will update the review :)
Diannelly H.
Buy this wanting to see me fabulous in my night out, but no, I do not like it is like a dry frost in your eyes, it does not look professional but cheap, and since it is not cheap, the color is chillon, scatter to see if I can Better options. I do not buy it again
CRISTIE A.
San Pablo, CA
Great to pair with cream shadow. Changes the color and stays on eyelid longer. Lots of color choices and by mixing with cream eyeshadows you can change the color to get even more options.
Hunny Q.
San Diego, CA
This heavy metal glitter is superlight and it's great for cut creases and any eyeshadow look and it comes with a lot so you won't finish it and the colors are super great and you can get it at Sephora
Hanna R.
Very cute color, very pretty and glittery as well but the only problem is it doesn't stick long. I have hazel eyes and looks great with mine. I've only tried it once but don't think i'll be buying again since it doesn't stick, pretty though, great for a party.
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN
I totally need these! I love the naked palettes and I've never even noticed these. I personally don't like a lot of glitter shadow but I do love urban decay and their products so I feel like that could change my mind!
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
I love how pretty this looks on me when I do a cut crease. I have a lot of different colors and I use them almost always when I make a glitter cut crease or just a cut crease. I have like 17 other colors of theses lol and I would recommend buying them! 😍
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Great party eye shadow. Very glittery of course. I disliked it cause the glitter was everywhere! No easy way to put it on without it being all over your face. It is a good price. I now only use this when I am going to a party. No normal day wear anymore.
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
Always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. So great for special occasions like NYE. I always feel like a mermaid! Very bold, but I do think there are cheaper alternatives.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I really like all of urban decays glitter products. I randomly bought a few of these at ulta, and I wasn't disappointed. The only downside is that I feel like you don't get a ton of product for the price. I would buy it again though!
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help