Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#23 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (14)
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
it's best to apply with time and patience. Once you've achieved the look you're after these will last for hours until you want to take them off. I found removal pretty easy with a standard cotton pad and cleanser, although it can take a little effort to get every spec gone, and I took extra care to avoid rubbing any glitter into my eyes. All in all I love the sparkle that these offer, and for a special occasion or maybe a festival or fancy dress I'll certainly be reaching for these to jazz up my look. The green and irridescant white are my favourite shades.
Maris M.
Maris M.
This is a beautiful shimmering glitter perfect for a dramatic and spectacular look for the girly girl in all of us this product is amazing.
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy , NJ
I bought this for my daughter in a silver shade. It stayed in place rather than rubbing of onto everything else. I would definitely buy it again
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Midway park , NC
I was skeptical of using it at first cause I'm not a big fan of glitter but it wasn't too bad honestly
bridget b.
bridget b.
The glitter isn't long lasting .It falls on your face very messy .Not Easy to apply .Nice packaging
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything and everything urban decay! this stuff is amazing. I'm a big glitter glam girl and this definitely gives me my fix!!! love love love!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
This is my #2 favorite glitter product! Its such a extremely vibrant look. I apply Urban Decay primer and I never have to worry about all day or night wear.
Rain G.
Rain G.
Toledo, OH
Needs to be used with glitter glue to avoid fallout. But other than that, amazing! Most metallic glitter I have ever used!
Kass M.
Kass M.
June 16, 2017, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Loaded
Take some of this loose glittler and apply over winged liner and you'll look popping.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Urban decay is a great brand all around. this heavy metal lose glitter gives me life!! it's highly pigmented and the color just pops with my blue eyes
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro, OH
What do you use to get this to stick to your lid?