Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
North Charleston, SC

I love glitter I have all of these they are so pretty also they are so fun to play with
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Pearland, TX

Best glitter in the whole entire universe. People can see it from miles and miles away!
Ceylan Y.
Ceylan Y.

Loves thiss product so pigemented easy to work with and perfect for a holiday glam look
Kennedy F.
Kennedy F.
02045

Very pigmented product and lovely colour selections would recommend to a glitter guru
Mariela P.
Mariela P.
Brentwood , CA

Beautiful shades! I think these are discontinued but I have 2 of them. they're great!
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA

I love this so much even for a fun day or you can use it for Halloween it's very fun
Mya B.
Mya B.
Milan

Love this!! I used it for a costume and it really made my eyes POP. Worth the money
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

This stuff is awesome! Looks so good and stays on all day long!! I recommend this!
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Tampa, FL

Desieraria dar una buena aponion pero no por que no la e usado ese producto 😒😒😒😒😭😭
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Marlboro, NY

This product is so pigmented and it's amazing for dramatic looks on your eyes.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now