Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#72 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (10)
Valentina H.
Valentina H.
Medley, FL

A demás de que el color es súper hermoso, debo decir que la calidad del producto es realmente buena, brilla como ningún otro y creo que eso es lo que buscamos todos en un look pesado con Glitter y sobretodo con este color.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD

I love this glitter! Super cute. I love using it in my hair! It's the perfect extra touch. It goes with any outfit for so many different occasions. I like it for holidays or going out for the night.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Bellefontaine, OH

As a long time dancer/teacher I have used loose glitter of all kinds for years. The urban decay heavy metal loose glitter is the best ever. It is easy to use and the colours are so vibrant.
Alexa S.
Alexa S.

This is perfect for a costume or something similar, I would never wear this for a normal day or night our but it is extremely long lasting and it is not a subtle loose glitter product. Which if that is what you are looking for it would be the perfect product for you.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS

i love their loose glitter, it last all day and very vibrant! you can look for this in my halloween mermaid tutorial!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

Love the loose glitter, highly pigmented, not super easy to apply I did have lots of fall out but super gorgeous color
Maria G.
Maria G.
Duncannon, PA

These work so well they reallylast and they are easy to blend. I think they are worh the price since they last long and give you a great look in the end
Allison K.
Allison K.
Nickelsville, VA

I like the loose glitter. It is just difficult to use when you have your nails done lol. I like to apply with my finger but that is not an option. They are highly pigmented though and look great! Best apply with a brush.
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
Miami Beach, FL

This glitter IS AMAZING In all their colors, those are beautiful, I love it USE IT!!! Unbelievable
Casey G.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC

It's chunky but beautiful. Definitely need a glitter glue or eyelash adhesive to reduce fall out.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!

Join Now