2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #50 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
bibiana a.
bibiana a.
I love this. I use this over my eye liner to give a super cute look. Makes your eyes really pop! perfect for day and night.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
These are amazing to make ur makeup pop!! I love useing good colors like these for specail events they make the eyes look even more beautiful!
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Review for: Reverb
I love this glitter so much it makes your eyes so pretty. I ordered mine online. I liked the way it applicates.
Graciela L.
Graciela L.
Van Nuys , CA
I like these because they are very safe to use around your eyes. They are a little pricey but worth the money.
Isabella P.
Isabella P.
LANCASTER
I love there loose glitters because they are so bright and colorful and they stay in all day no matter what.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
Beautiful, great quality and very versitial. In love with these colors. I can create all kinds of looks with these.
andresa h.
andresa h.
Used the glitter for edc. Loved it very easy to use. Well worth my money. Other people loved it as much as I did.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
Urban Decay is a wonderful product brand in general. Their glitters exceed all make up glitter expectations! The loose pigment glitters add lovely shimmer to eyes, cheeks, and anywhere else you feel like illuminating.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
This glitter is beautiful good for any type of makeup. I love it not too heavy and its perfect
Paula F.
Paula F.
Garfield , NJ
This glitter gets everywhere including where you want it. Very pigmented but you have to apply it carefully so it doesn't get all over everything
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help