2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #54 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Every color of these loose glitters is absolutely breath takingly beautiful. The pigmentation in all of these is great and they look so awesome with every eye color.
Amy  M.
Amy M.
Urban Decay is a wonderful product brand in general. Their glitters exceed all make up glitter expectations! The loose pigment glitters add lovely shimmer to eyes, cheeks, and anywhere else you feel like illuminating.
andresa h.
andresa h.
Used the glitter for edc. Loved it very easy to use. Well worth my money. Other people loved it as much as I did.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
This glitter is beautiful good for any type of makeup. I love it not too heavy and its perfect
Winola F.
Winola F.
If you want to get noticed, then Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter should be in your makeup arsenal. Just make sure that you use proper makeup "glue", otherwise you'll have a lot of fallout. Fun Fun Fun!!!
Paula F.
Paula F.
garfield, NJ
This glitter gets everywhere including where you want it. Very pigmented but you have to apply it carefully so it doesn't get all over everything
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
this glitter is great for cheerleaders. i got it from ulta. it's packaging makes it easy to access and apply.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
I like this glitter a lot. It gives my makeup look the extra glam needed for special occasions. I like to put this over my eyeliner for a different look.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
This glitter is so pretty!! Doesn't crease and stays in well. I got this as a gift and I loved it!
nancy c.
nancy c.
Madera, CA
Its wonderful and easy to apply but a bit on the pricey side for me but works amazing i really recommend it.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help