Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#25 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (14)
Amy  M.
Amy M.
Urban Decay is a wonderful product brand in general. Their glitters exceed all make up glitter expectations! The loose pigment glitters add lovely shimmer to eyes, cheeks, and anywhere else you feel like illuminating.
andresa h.
andresa h.
Used the glitter for edc. Loved it very easy to use. Well worth my money. Other people loved it as much as I did.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Garfield , NJ
This glitter gets everywhere including where you want it. Very pigmented but you have to apply it carefully so it doesn't get all over everything
Drea M.
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
I like this glitter a lot. It gives my makeup look the extra glam needed for special occasions. I like to put this over my eyeliner for a different look.
Sidney R.
Sidney R.
this glitter is great for cheerleaders. i got it from ulta. it's packaging makes it easy to access and apply.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
This glitter is so pretty!! Doesn't crease and stays in well. I got this as a gift and I loved it!
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
I love them! So easy to use and the pigment is out of this work! Stayed on all night and was just a keeper!
Rafaela V.
Rafaela V.
Miami, FLORIDA
This metal loose glitter is brutal. This is perfect for disco make up or just for a night make up.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Omg I love this. the color is great for Christmas and sant Patrick's day. urban has a great line of eye shadows and this one is pure fun.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
it's best to apply with time and patience. Once you've achieved the look you're after these will last for hours until you want to take them off. I found removal pretty easy with a standard cotton pad and cleanser, although it can take a little effort to get every spec gone, and I took extra care to avoid rubbing any glitter into my eyes. All in all I love the sparkle that these offer, and for a special occasion or maybe a festival or fancy dress I'll certainly be reaching for these to jazz up my look. The green and irridescant white are my favourite shades.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vacaville , Ca
I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA
Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!