Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Paige S.
Paige S.
Barling, AR

I love everything urban decay! This is no exception! I love the color and how easy it goes on!
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

We all need loose glitter in our makeup vanity omg this is my fav I work it in here and there
member-bb1d2e963
member-bb1d2e963

I love loose glitters they make such a nice eye look. They are so beautiful and lasts all day
Genessis N.
Genessis N.

It's a beautiful and amazing glitter... I'm a youtuber and used in my tutorials and I like it
Gracie R.
Gracie R.
Mullica Hill, NJ

This is a really great loose glitter and if you apply a base it has little to no fall out!!!
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Corinth, ME

Leave your eyes looking spectacular. Leaves glitter that gets you ready for an evening out.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Midlothian , Tx

I love urban decay glitter ! So beauty ! !! Such beauty colors! Always run to this glitter!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.

Obsessed with glitter
urban decay has amazing colours to choose from. Will repurchase again
Julissa J.
Julissa J.
Toledo, OH

I love how glowy it is, i just love glitter in general lol but its very good I recommend it
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
OAKLAND

This glitter.... Amazing ! No words to describe it ! Would totally recommend to everyone !
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now