BY URBAN DECAY #100 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Evelyn Z.
Simpsonville, SC

One of the best glitters out there, you need to use glitter glue (of course) but they are very pretty and the color selection is very wide.
Katie S.
Omg I love this. the color is great for Christmas and sant Patrick's day. urban has a great line of eye shadows and this one is pure fun.
Maris M.
This is a beautiful shimmering glitter perfect for a dramatic and spectacular look for the girly girl in all of us this product is amazing.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ
I bought this for my daughter in a silver shade. It stayed in place rather than rubbing of onto everything else. I would definitely buy it again
Marisol R.
San Antonio, TX
I love anything and everything urban decay! this stuff is amazing. I'm a big glitter glam girl and this definitely gives me my fix!!! love love love!
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
This is my #2 favorite glitter product! Its such a extremely vibrant look. I apply Urban Decay primer and I never have to worry about all day or night wear.
Rain G.
Toledo, OH
Needs to be used with glitter glue to avoid fallout. But other than that, amazing! Most metallic glitter I have ever used!
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Urban decay is a great brand all around. this heavy metal lose glitter gives me life!! it's highly pigmented and the color just pops with my blue eyes
Liliana B.
Not my favorite item from urban decay the glitter was way to chunky and it was to much work to put on
Chelsey  M.
Surprise, AZ
The glitter really stays on lasts for a long time. The color is well pigmented and is a nice quality.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help