BY URBAN DECAY

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Rowena R.
Marion, SC
i love urban DECAY its sparkly and it makes me feel like a girly girl and it makes me feel like i can wear it with anything
Alayna M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Urban Decay glitter for are out of this world! So good for eye shadow and they are so pretty. Quick tip: if you apply a tiny bit of lash glue on top of you eye shadow primer it will hold the glitter ALL night and the next day!
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA
Adding this glitter is the cherry on top to my look! Especially for going out in the evening. The added sparkle makes such a big difference and looks great in photos :)
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Every color of these loose glitters is absolutely breath takingly beautiful. The pigmentation in all of these is great and they look so awesome with every eye color.
Amy  M.
Urban Decay is a wonderful product brand in general. Their glitters exceed all make up glitter expectations! The loose pigment glitters add lovely shimmer to eyes, cheeks, and anywhere else you feel like illuminating.
Winola F.
If you want to get noticed, then Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter should be in your makeup arsenal. Just make sure that you use proper makeup "glue", otherwise you'll have a lot of fallout. Fun Fun Fun!!!
Paula F.
Garfield, NJ
This glitter gets everywhere including where you want it. Very pigmented but you have to apply it carefully so it doesn't get all over everything
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI
I like this glitter a lot. It gives my makeup look the extra glam needed for special occasions. I like to put this over my eyeliner for a different look.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
it's best to apply with time and patience. Once you've achieved the look you're after these will last for hours until you want to take them off. I found removal pretty easy with a standard cotton pad and cleanser, although it can take a little effort to get every spec gone, and I took extra care to avoid rubbing any glitter into my eyes. All in all I love the sparkle that these offer, and for a special occasion or maybe a festival or fancy dress I'll certainly be reaching for these to jazz up my look. The green and irridescant white are my favourite shades.
Evelyn Z.
Simpsonville, SC

One of the best glitters out there, you need to use glitter glue (of course) but they are very pretty and the color selection is very wide.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help