Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#25 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (14)
Erin R.
Erin R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Super fun to use when going out with the girls!! My little girl loves it as well. I got a sample product of this from my Ipsy Glam Bag. I have brown eyes, so all the colors go well.
Geraldine F.
Geraldine F.
12550
This glitter is life I love glitters it's really easy to work with so fun and colorful It brings out my brown eyes it's long lasting you can create very fun looks
Miya o.
Miya o.
los angeles, CA
i love all of urban decays loose glitters or glitter liners they are so pretty and make you feel like a sparkly disco ball. i used one of their glitters for this look
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Tucson, AZ
I love using these heavy metal glitters as they can be a great addition to any eye look, you do need to put on a glitter primer before applying the glitter. There is also some fall out throughout wearing the glitter but its great otherwise!
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
pilger
June 22, 2017, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Loaded
I personally didn't like this glitter that much. The color didn't seem to last that long and it kept getting all over my face. I've used it a handfull of times, it just didn't really match my brown eyes. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Azeneth G.
Azeneth G.
I'm in love with these glitters. Adding glitter to an eye look really makes a difference. It can go to simple to glam. I use this product every time I want to glam up my look
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Loose glitter is a must have for every eye look. Especially for prom, it looks great for any special evens and I would love to have more shades
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I waited for this to come out for a very long time since I LOVE glitter! I wasn't disappointed. Just make sure to get the primer that goes along with this product. You can get this for $12, which is a really good price for an excellent brand like Urban Decay. This is really good for parties, and it stays on for a long time.
Ally P.
Ally P.
Aloha, OR
The size of the glitter is perfect to create eye catching looks. I receive so many compliments when wearing this because nothing compares to how bright the colors are even when light reflects off of it. Highly recommend!
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Minot Afb, ND
I absolutely love these. They are super pretty and they're almost always on sale. They are a very big, chunky type of glitter. They are not finely milled. They're more like confetti but beautiful none the less.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Streetsboro, OH
What do you use to get this to stick to your lid?