2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #66 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Ally P.
Ally P.
Aloha, OR
The size of the glitter is perfect to create eye catching looks. I receive so many compliments when wearing this because nothing compares to how bright the colors are even when light reflects off of it. Highly recommend!
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
pinson, tn
I absolutely love these. They are super pretty and they're almost always on sale. They are a very big, chunky type of glitter. They are not finely milled. They're more like confetti but beautiful none the less.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Malta, ID
This loose glitter is what I would recommend to anyone looking to incorporate glitter into their makeup looks. You can use a primer or gel to apply it, and the fact that it's loose means you decide how concentrated you want the glitter, and wear exactly you want it to go. It also makes it very versatile, you can use this for eye makeup, brows, beards, eyeliner, or loose glitz. Love this product, and I have seen a ton of beauty bloggers use it.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
The glitter is really nice and it lasts all day, it's really easy to apply and use. I have bought these glitters in a lot of color and I like them.
Kody W.
Kody W.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Other
If you wanna feel extra... this is the way to do it. It gives any look that much more of a punch. But like most glitters..it's not easy to get off
Payton G.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
Love their glitters but I think you can definitely get the same quality product from a lesser known brand for a fraction of the price.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Waverley Hall
Review for: Loaded, Reverb
These glitters will make you stand out...it is great for parties or other fun events and it has great coverage...the glitter is berry pigmented
Edna Y.
Edna Y.
I love this glitter! I don't usually use glitter but this one was definitely great!! The wear was pretty good and the packaging is great
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
Anaheim, CA
If you are crazy about glitter like I am. I highly recommend to buy this. Worth every penny to look fabulous with this on your eyes ❤❤❤
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Ugh just look at how beautiful that is! Get yourself a good glitter primer and be prepared to answer a lot of question and hook some other girls up when they ask how in the heck you got your eyes so beautifully sparkly!!! Get this. Now. You will not be upset! Unless you don't like compliments then MAYBE you should avoid this! LOL
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help