Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Tara  P.
Tara P.

The glitter just falls into place and sets In just the right spot it is a buetiful color and great brand
Megan F.
Megan F.
West Portsmouth, OH

I love these they have lots of color and super shiny. Very glam. I wear them on date night and parties.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Haslet, TX

A must for party nights. Makes your eyes pop! Not like other glitter that ends up falling in your eyes!
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL

This is so colorful to me, I don't like it at all, I think it cost too much! I bought it in a drugstore
Des P.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH

I love eye glitter! You can go from drab to fab in a matter of seconds! Choose from an array of colors!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY

Great for going to parties or looking for a pop color to stand out or for costumes makeup photo shoots
Liliana B.
Liliana B.

Not my favorite item from urban decay the glitter was way to chunky and it was to much work to put on
Chelsey  M.
Chelsey M.
Surprise, AZ

The glitter really stays on lasts for a long time. The color is well pigmented and is a nice quality.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Norwalk , Ca

I love glitter. Especially over some eyeliner makes it pop. Of course it does get all over the place.
maharet U.
maharet U.

I love glitter to start with and this color is perfect for my eyes. Fun to use and nice to look at c;
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now