2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #71 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
This loose glitter is EVERYTHING!! I can't believe I haven't found it sooner than I did. It's such a vibrant color and I can't wait to try it with more awesome looks! Definitely would like it in more colors!
Emily D.
Emily D.
goodyear
Review for: Reverb
This glitter is so good to put on your lid. It's so bright and yummy. I told loose glitter and it helps when you want a more drastic glitter look. Especially because of the color and the way you apply it.
Jezzail M.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield , IL
So easy to apply, if you buy their glue to match, it was also affordable. It may have some fall out when applying but glitter is hard to put anyways. my eye color is brown and i used the silver shade, i got it at Ulta Beauty. I have many shades of course I would buy with that price!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this product. It's great to apply under your eye or as a topper on the lid. It's so glittery and doesn't irritate the eye like other glitter liners. Midnight cowboy and the silver color are staples!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Liberty
I did not like this glitter at all. I had such high hopes for it. The color was beautiful online and in person. But the glitter itself was way too chunky to use on your eyes. I used Too Faced glitter glue and it would not stay on my lids.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Webster
The color of this is great, but it is kind of a mess to apply. I don't use this product often, but it's very pretty. The packaging is cute though. I would buy this product again, and i would recommend
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Woooo! This is a glitter that shines in the darkest room! I have the blue color and it works great! Applied easily bit definitely got all over EVERYTHING!
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Columbus, OH
Love this glitter, it's a little hard to work with at first, but with practice it gets easier. It has no kind of adhesive so you have to have a base that it can stick to or it will just fall off
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
And is that I particularly love the makeup looks with a lot of glitter. And these Urban Decay pigments are super beautiful, have a variety of shades and really look super cute for any look.
Angel T.
Angel T.
The glitter is super fine, which makes it kind of hard to apply, but I think glitter is hard to use no matter what. I love the color options! It adds a fun kick to my look when I go glam!
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help