Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#25 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (14)
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I really like all of urban decays glitter products. I randomly bought a few of these at ulta, and I wasn't disappointed. The only downside is that I feel like you don't get a ton of product for the price. I would buy it again though!
Fashion F.
Fashion F.
Tampa, FL
This is a dramatic dramatic pigment that really makes ur eyes pop!! The major con I had with this product was it didn't sit well on my eyes n tended to fall off easily pretty early in the night!
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love glitter. This product was a huge disappointment for what I paid for it. The glitter was huge and just looked like I dumped regular craft supply glitter all over my face, It got all over my apartment floor and in my hair somehow too. do not buy this
blah r.
blah r.
I love glitter and these urban decay ones are super bright, easy to apply and packaging is great. I wish they carried more variety colors to choose from but over all I would repurchase these eye shadow glitters.
Mai L.
Mai L.
I totally love these glitters! They are perfect for that right amount of POP. Some claim these are too big or chunky but I completely disagree! I wear contacts and know how fustrating it is to find safe make up!
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of the few glitters i trust with putting around my eyes. It looks great and I always get compliments when wearing it. It is great for specially occasions such as New Year's Eve and birthdays.
Bridgette P.
Bridgette P.
This loose glitter is EVERYTHING!! I can't believe I haven't found it sooner than I did. It's such a vibrant color and I can't wait to try it with more awesome looks! Definitely would like it in more colors!
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I love everything about this, from the color to how easy it is to apply! I bought this a few weeks ago and i have used it about 3 times but i have gotten great compliments and people tell me it looks great!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this product. It's great to apply under your eye or as a topper on the lid. It's so glittery and doesn't irritate the eye like other glitter liners. Midnight cowboy and the silver color are staples!
Jezzail M.
Jezzail M.
Plainfield, IL
So easy to apply, if you buy their glue to match, it was also affordable. It may have some fall out when applying but glitter is hard to put anyways. my eye color is brown and i used the silver shade, i got it at Ulta Beauty. I have many shades of course I would buy with that price!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Vacaville , Ca
I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA
Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!