Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA

This works so good and stays for a long time . I love the color of them . The eyeshadow feels good on my eye
Lakyn M.
Lakyn M.

This is a amazing go out on the town eye glitter it's so beautiful. Stays on good as well. I really love it
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY

I love loose glitters! They add a extra wow to your makeup look and the pigment of this glitter is amazing!
Sue B.
Sue B.
Cranks, KY

Glitter everywhere. I may not have been applying the correct way but seriously I had glitter everywhere lol
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Chino, CA

LOVE this product so much recommend 100% hardly fallout goes on well. Very pigmented color beautiful colors
Monica P.
Monica P.
Lafayette, IN

Beautiful easy to work with these are being discontinued but if you can find one they are totally worth it
nikkie r.
nikkie r.
Ontario

I'm such a sucker for glitter it's beautiful it completes every look specially on special occasions !!!!!!
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Dillon, CO

This us a good product i just wish they had more a variety of colors. Super pigmented and not muxh fallout
Emily C.
Emily C.
Altoona, IA

Glitter lasted forever and didn't even come off! Didn't get all over my face, or clothes like most makeup!
Bethanie H.
Bethanie H.
Granger , Texas

I alway use loose glitter and urban decay is by far my favorite brand for it. I definitely recommend this
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now