Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Christina C.
Christina C.
North Babylon, NY

Holy color! The color is great to make a statement. Very easy to apply and use. Long wearing makes it fun to wear
Kat A.
Kat A.
Sheridan, MI

This is absolutely perfect for a glitter kid. It sets light and looks amazing. I would definitely use it again.
Brevan I.
Brevan I.
Woods Cross, UT

This glitter is gorgeous! It's is so reflective and beautiful! Totally worth the buy!!!! I highly recommend it!
Debra N.
Debra N.
Jasper, AL

Omg! Love this for a night out! Last forever and is so beautiful!! Light up the whole room every time you blink
Codi C.
Codi C.
Palatka, FL

This produce is perfect for those who like to pop! I used mine for st. Patrics day and got so
Many complements!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Palm Springs, FL

Picked some of this glitter up, but I haven't used it very often, it's a pain to get rid of. good color though.
Brianne L.
Brianne L.
Claremont, NH

I don't wear eye make-up very often but this is one of my number one picks! Very sparkly and an awesome color.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Greenfield, IN

This is very light pigmented glitter. It stays quite nicely and gives a beautiful pigment while on the eyelid.
Salina J.
Salina J.
Staten Island, NY

So I love their loose glitter because it can seriously be used anywhere. The shimmer on this one is so pretty.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

I bought this a few months ago and I really love how glitter makes your makeup pop and this color is gorgeous
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now