2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #54 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
Davie, FL
It literally is what it says it is, just loose glitter. Just like all glitter. Color is true to the picture, I think it's on clearance so it's super cheap but I wouldn't buy it again... I don't use glitter much
Mario G.
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
I habe the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter in the shade Reverb and I'm so in love. It is so gorgeous and beautiful on top of any liner it just makes it pop with it's shiny blue realness. This color is so captivating.
Janaee S.
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Loaded
I love urban decay because every and anything that you get has so much pigmentation. The heavy metal loose glitter is abstrusely amazing! the pigmentation is amazing and it stays for such a long period of time! yes it is pricey but again if you love glitter.. this is the right thing for you !
Diannelly H.
Diannelly H.
Buy this wanting to see me fabulous in my night out, but no, I do not like it is like a dry frost in your eyes, it does not look professional but cheap, and since it is not cheap, the color is chillon, scatter to see if I can Better options. I do not buy it again
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Very cute color, very pretty and glittery as well but the only problem is it doesn't stick long. I have hazel eyes and looks great with mine. I've only tried it once but don't think i'll be buying again since it doesn't stick, pretty though, great for a party.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
Lexington, TN
I totally need these! I love the naked palettes and I've never even noticed these. I personally don't like a lot of glitter shadow but I do love urban decay and their products so I feel like that could change my mind!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Great party eye shadow. Very glittery of course. I disliked it cause the glitter was everywhere! No easy way to put it on without it being all over your face. It is a good price. I now only use this when I am going to a party. No normal day wear anymore.
Tasha N.
Tasha N.
El Prado, NM
THIS. I die with this product. The color is crazy amazing. When I want my make up to seriously POP this is my go to product for my eyes. I've even used this as a highlighter for parties and I'm always complemented. A little lash glue and it doesn't move until you wipe it off. Totally Recommend.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Urban decay glitter really is amazing ! The glitter stays and does not smear and the glitter shines all day long , doesn't really wear off . Many color shades to choose from ! Matte eye glitter . Easy to apply .
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sarasota, FL
I really like all of urban decays glitter products. I randomly bought a few of these at ulta, and I wasn't disappointed. The only downside is that I feel like you don't get a ton of product for the price. I would buy it again though!
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help