2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #66 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
I love this so much even for a fun day or you can use it for Halloween it's very fun
Mariela S.
Mariela S.
Tampa, FL
Desieraria dar una buena aponion pero no por que no la e usado ese producto 😢😢😢😢😭😭
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Opelousas, LA
Works great with glitter glue. The color really pops great! Definitely recommend
Lexie L.
Lexie L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Good colors, the prices aren't bad. Good pigment. The packaging was nice as well
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Marlboro, NY
This product is so pigmented and it's amazing for dramatic looks on your eyes.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Philadelphia, PA
Pigmented. Interesting color, something different for a not so everyday look.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Temecula, CA
Best glitter I ever put on my eyes!! It last all day and it's so pigmented!!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I wore this to a Ke$ha concert and it totally completed my outfit! We all know she is all about this glitter and this product definitely sufficed that look. I was nervous that it would smear and get all over my face but that was not the case at all! It applied so well to my eye lids and was super pigmented and sparkly. I had so much fun wearing this and felt it was great for the event! I would definitely recommend this fun eye shadow again!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I bought the pyrotechnics, which is a beautiful iridescent color. It almost looks holographic. I love it! Taking into consideration that this IS GLITTER and if you have used glitter before you already know that you ought to plan ahead for a glittery mess all over you, your vanity etc. It doesn't matter if it's dollar store glitter or Tom Ford glitter.... glitter is messy! Now with that being said, UD glitter is easy to apply (especially if you follow their application recommendation). I found that if you take the time to let the glitter glue dry and then softly brush off any excess, I don't have any fallout throughout the day. I do recommend using the UD bondage adhesive to apply this glitter. It has been the best I've found. A little tip: After applying adhesive wait until it becomes a little tacky then apply the glitter. I think everyone should have at least one of these bottles! I've used these glitters for several things other than just every day makeup so it's great to have in you
Arlette 🦄✨ S.
Arlette 🦄✨ S.
Houston TX
This loose glitter has a really good color to it and once you apply to your eyelid it makes your eye pop out alot ! Its easy to apply , and has really nice packaging i recommend this for people who love glitter .
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help