Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Nazeerah I.
Nazeerah I.

A very good product which I highly recommend. A little comes a long way. Intense colour and looks stunning on the eyes.
Tori S.
Tori S.

Loose glitter is fun as it has many different uses and is very versatile. I really enjoy using this glitter on my eyes.
Helianna O.
Helianna O.
Venezuela

I did a course with a makeup artist. And she love glitter, and now i love it. Since i try this , is one of My favorite
Nidhi p.
Nidhi p.
Tomball, TX

Like the glitter for eye lids but hate the fallout that occurs during application. Nice bright colors for fancy event.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

Love the loose glitter, highly pigmented, not super easy to apply I did have lots of fall out but super gorgeous color
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO

I love metal looks and glitter and this works amazing I love the look and the texture doesn't bother me at all great!!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Victorville, CA

I like this glitter but I think you can easily find an alternative online that doesn't come with the hefty price tag.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Southaven, MS

i love their loose glitter, it last all day and very vibrant! you can look for this in my halloween mermaid tutorial!
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
kildare

Really nice if your going for a dramatic nearly drag look it will make you look like a fierce glitter metal princess
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL

These colors are so pretty over eyeshadow! They definitely know how to make your eyes pop with life for a night out!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now