BY URBAN DECAY

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Review for: Reverb
Halloween ready! I love this glitter to spice up Halloween looks! It is easy to work with and when used with a glitter glue it doesn't fall everywhere ! Maybe just a speck or two. But for Halloween who cares it's fun!
Jacqueline M.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Loaded
This is my favorite loose glitter product. I've used it for multiple Halloween costumes and even on my nails. Perfect for mermaid looks or peacock costumes. Product is great and so shimmery! All you need is a little primer or glitter glue and it's stays on forever!!
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
Review for: Loaded
This color is so beautiful. I’ve had urban decay before and the product was amazing. So I have no doubt this is as well. Would be great for stage looks or Halloween! I’ve not had this personally but I really want some, so when I do get some I will update the review :)
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Reverb
I love how pretty this looks on me when I do a cut crease. I have a lot of different colors and I use them almost always when I make a glitter cut crease or just a cut crease. I have like 17 other colors of theses lol and I would recommend buying them! 😍
Nicole K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Loaded
High pigment. Perfect for mermaid theme for halloween or anything involving this green.

Used with hazel eyes. Looks awesome.

Haven't played with many other glitters, but would recommend this for halloween
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Review for: Loaded
I love glitter. If I could have one of every glitter I would be happy. This is such a good product only problem I have is I like my glitter to be a little bit more fine but it's still awesome
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I wore this to a Ke$ha concert and it totally completed my outfit! We all know she is all about this glitter and this product definitely sufficed that look. I was nervous that it would smear and get all over my face but that was not the case at all! It applied so well to my eye lids and was super pigmented and sparkly. I had so much fun wearing this and felt it was great for the event! I would definitely recommend this fun eye shadow again!
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
This loose glitter makes doing your makeup fun. They have all different colors of glitter, so you can match any style of the day. Can be a bit messy to apply, but practice makes perfect! Lasts a while, but I find that after a long day out, It starts to wear off. Over all its great.
Bry B.
San Diego, CA
If youre a big fan of bright color and glitter then this is DEF for you. The sparkle alone is gonna pop but the color just brings that burst. I like how it lays on the eyelids but I didnt keep it on long enough to know if it lasts or fades rather quick which is why I took s star off. I probably had it on for one, two hours? But it was s pretty color for ALL shades
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I bought the pyrotechnics, which is a beautiful iridescent color. It almost looks holographic. I love it! Taking into consideration that this IS GLITTER and if you have used glitter before you already know that you ought to plan ahead for a glittery mess all over you, your vanity etc. It doesn't matter if it's dollar store glitter or Tom Ford glitter.... glitter is messy! Now with that being said, UD glitter is easy to apply (especially if you follow their application recommendation). I found that if you take the time to let the glitter glue dry and then softly brush off any excess, I don't have any fallout throughout the day. I do recommend using the UD bondage adhesive to apply this glitter. It has been the best I've found. A little tip: After applying adhesive wait until it becomes a little tacky then apply the glitter. I think everyone should have at least one of these bottles! I've used these glitters for several things other than just every day makeup so it's great to have in you
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help