2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #50 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how t...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Erin W.
Erin W.
Mesa, AZ
Urban Decay is everything!!! All of there products are amazing! This product is so pigmented people will see your beautiful eyes from accross the room. The packaging is great and so is the product if you love glitter you will be very happy with this product. I will say any Urban Decay product is going to be a bit pricey but they are so worth it!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Ugh just look at how beautiful that is! Get yourself a good glitter primer and be prepared to answer a lot of question and hook some other girls up when they ask how in the heck you got your eyes so beautifully sparkly!!! Get this. Now. You will not be upset! Unless you don't like compliments then MAYBE you should avoid this! LOL
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
I know that glitter is messy and hard to work with but this one is on a whole another level of messy. It is not easy to apply because it's so chunky and it definitely takes a lot of practice to perfect using. I recommend this if it's for Halloween or something but not for everyday or glam use.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice , FL
I love urban decay lose glitter, the colors are gorgeous and very bold. Too bad the glitter doesn't stay in tact as well as other glitters I've used. I think urban decay should come out with more colors of their lose glitters. But honestly I'd buy nyx loose glitters before I buy urban decays
Chandler L.
Chandler L.
Absolutely love this! I rarely go all out and where glittery eye makeup but when I do this is my go to. It is bold, bright, and applies that way as well. Especially paired with an Urban eye primer, this shadow will exceed your expectations. Be prepared though, it can get a little messy!
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
I really love the selection of colors but I honestly feel like the glitter is a bit too chunky and not as finely milled as I would've liked it to be. It tends to really stick to itself and isn't very easy to apply. It felt a bit uncomfortable due to the size of the glitter particles.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Porter , Tx
In love with this glitter!! The price isn't that bad I would buy it again. It's so sparkling I love doing a cut crease with this glitter. I bout it at ULTA . Yes, I would buy it again. I've been searching to buy another one but I can't find it no more. It's one of my fav color.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Arlington, TX
LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Glitter!!!!!!!!!
As soon as I found out that Urban Decay was coming out with loose glitter I went to their website and ordered Loaded , Goldmine And Reverb . I fell in love with them right away and being that they are loose glitter the pigmentation was BOMB!!!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ
The only thing that I can say that is nice about this is the color. The colors are all very pretty but this product settles into the creases on my eyelids and makes them look old and wrinkly. This is not a great thing. It may just be me but I would not buy this product again.
Estefani C.
Estefani C.
Ahh ahaha love this it's a really great product and can use it in any way or form. From lipstick to eyeshadow to even decorations. It's really good and affordable. And if you can't afford it then any other fluster will do however the colors are very different to urban decays.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help