BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
I really like this glitter since I use alot of dark colors in my crease area. It helps me when alot when I need that brighting on my lid. I really enjoy this product because it's easy to use, color pops out, and it's a take on the go expecially in a small container.
Christina G.
Glitter is the best invention ever. It can be very messy if it is spilled, but I enjoy the pop it gives to the eye and the makeup look. Urban Decay knows what they are doing when it comes to their glitters and they are all extremely beautiful.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I bought the pyrotechnics, which is a beautiful iridescent color. It almost looks holographic. I love it! Taking into consideration that this IS GLITTER and if you have used glitter before you already know that you ought to plan ahead for a glittery mess all over you, your vanity etc. It doesn't matter if it's dollar store glitter or Tom Ford glitter.... glitter is messy! Now with that being said, UD glitter is easy to apply (especially if you follow their application recommendation). I found that if you take the time to let the glitter glue dry and then softly brush off any excess, I don't have any fallout throughout the day. I do recommend using the UD bondage adhesive to apply this glitter. It has been the best I've found. A little tip: After applying adhesive wait until it becomes a little tacky then apply the glitter. I think everyone should have at least one of these bottles! I've used these glitters for several things other than just every day makeup so it's great to have in you
Arlette ūü¶Ą‚ú® S.
Pasadena, TX
This loose glitter has a really good color to it and once you apply to your eyelid it makes your eye pop out alot ! Its easy to apply , and has really nice packaging i recommend this for people who love glitter .
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
I habe the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter in the shade Reverb and I'm so in love. It is so gorgeous and beautiful on top of any liner it just makes it pop with it's shiny blue realness. This color is so captivating.
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
THIS. I die with this product. The color is crazy amazing. When I want my make up to seriously POP this is my go to product for my eyes. I've even used this as a highlighter for parties and I'm always complemented. A little lash glue and it doesn't move until you wipe it off. Totally Recommend.
Lexi N.
Davie, FL
It literally is what it says it is, just loose glitter. Just like all glitter. Color is true to the picture, I think it's on clearance so it's super cheap but I wouldn't buy it again... I don't use glitter much
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
I love urban decay because every and anything that you get has so much pigmentation. The heavy metal loose glitter is abstrusely amazing! the pigmentation is amazing and it stays for such a long period of time! yes it is pricey but again if you love glitter.. this is the right thing for you !
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
Urban decay glitter really is amazing ! The glitter stays and does not smear and the glitter shines all day long , doesn't really wear off . Many color shades to choose from ! Matte eye glitter . Easy to apply .
Jacqueline M.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is my favorite loose glitter product. I've used it for multiple Halloween costumes and even on my nails. Perfect for mermaid looks or peacock costumes. Product is great and so shimmery! All you need is a little primer or glitter glue and it's stays on forever!!
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help