BY URBAN DECAY #91 in Eyeshadow

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter see more...

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore this to a Ke$ha concert and it totally completed my outfit! We all know she is all about this glitter and this product definitely sufficed that look. I was nervous that it would smear and get all over my face but that was not the case at all! It applied so well to my eye lids and was super pigmented and sparkly. I had so much fun wearing this and felt it was great for the event! I would definitely recommend this fun eye shadow again!
I didn't get this for Christmas ones this brand is amazing and I've only had a couple things I wish I had more the pallets are amazing but talking about this loose glitter it's good and it worked extremely well but I'm not a really glitter type of person I don't like them on my eyeshadow I have used it a couple times some like glitter on them and it looks really well I still have the product to this day but my sister borrows it and she looks amazing when using it but like I said I'm not exactly a glitter type of person
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this glitter since I use alot of dark colors in my crease area. It helps me when alot when I need that brighting on my lid. I really enjoy this product because it's easy to use, color pops out, and it's a take on the go expecially in a small container.
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glitter is the best invention ever. It can be very messy if it is spilled, but I enjoy the pop it gives to the eye and the makeup look. Urban Decay knows what they are doing when it comes to their glitters and they are all extremely beautiful.
Onnika C.
Yakima, WA
This glitter is amazing!! It's so pigmented and lasts all day! It's easy to apply and hardly no fallout occurs. I find that these glitters become the star of the show once applied. It's a good amount of glitter for the price! I highly suggest this glitter.
Bry B.
San Diego, CA
If youre a big fan of bright color and glitter then this is DEF for you. The sparkle alone is gonna pop but the color just brings that burst. I like how it lays on the eyelids but I didnt keep it on long enough to know if it lasts or fades rather quick which is why I took s star off. I probably had it on for one, two hours? But it was s pretty color for ALL shades
Arlette ūü¶Ą‚ú® S.
Pasadena, TX
This loose glitter has a really good color to it and once you apply to your eyelid it makes your eye pop out alot ! Its easy to apply , and has really nice packaging i recommend this for people who love glitter .
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS. I die with this product. The color is crazy amazing. When I want my make up to seriously POP this is my go to product for my eyes. I've even used this as a highlighter for parties and I'm always complemented. A little lash glue and it doesn't move until you wipe it off. Totally Recommend.
Lexi N.
Davie, FL
It literally is what it says it is, just loose glitter. Just like all glitter. Color is true to the picture, I think it's on clearance so it's super cheap but I wouldn't buy it again... I don't use glitter much
Mario G.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I habe the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter in the shade Reverb and I'm so in love. It is so gorgeous and beautiful on top of any liner it just makes it pop with it's shiny blue realness. This color is so captivating.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help