Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Erin W.
Erin W.
Mesa, AZ

Urban Decay is everything!!! All of there products are amazing! This product is so pigmented people will see your beautiful eyes from accross the room. The packaging is great and so is the product if you love glitter you will be very happy with this product. I will say any Urban Decay product is going to be a bit pricey but they are so worth it!
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Stephenville

The glitter is very pretty, however, the pieces of glitter themselves are very big and chunky. I'm an avid user of loose glitter makeup, but I found this one more difficult to apply. It's also difficult to get out of the pot that it's in. I prefer my NYX glitter to this, however, maybe I need to find a better way to apply this glitter.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.

Ugh just look at how beautiful that is! Get yourself a good glitter primer and be prepared to answer a lot of question and hook some other girls up when they ask how in the heck you got your eyes so beautifully sparkly!!! Get this. Now. You will not be upset! Unless you don't like compliments then MAYBE you should avoid this! LOL
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I waited for this to come out for a very long time since I LOVE glitter! I wasn't disappointed. Just make sure to get the primer that goes along with this product. You can get this for $12, which is a really good price for an excellent brand like Urban Decay. This is really good for parties, and it stays on for a long time.
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Boston, MA

It's way too chunky for me. I got in on sale for a few dollars, but can't find any way to wear these. I tried using the UD Glue and putting glitter above my winged liner, but it just looked heavy and didn't adhere in a nice line. I don't think this is practical for normal use, and is probably for someone more theatrical
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Saint Charles, IL

Super cool, colours in these pots are amazing. Fabulous for working with a festival or drag look, or just a creative inspired look. Glitter is loose and chunky, not fine. Looks amazing when applied on the skin and works best when applied with a glitter glue. Fabulous product, highly recommend!
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA

I know that glitter is messy and hard to work with but this one is on a whole another level of messy. It is not easy to apply because it's so chunky and it definitely takes a lot of practice to perfect using. I recommend this if it's for Halloween or something but not for everyday or glam use.
Jenelle D.
Jenelle D.
Scarborough

I recently tried the urban decay heavy metal loose glitter because i wanted to try glitter eyes for a change. I have dark brown eyes and I bought a goldish color and it work so well for me. I will purchase other colors because i love to experiment on makeup. I will reccommend to other people.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Lockport, IL

I love urban decay lose glitter, the colors are gorgeous and very bold. Too bad the glitter doesn't stay in tact as well as other glitters I've used. I think urban decay should come out with more colors of their lose glitters. But honestly I'd buy nyx loose glitters before I buy urban decays
Chandler L.
Chandler L.

Absolutely love this! I rarely go all out and where glittery eye makeup but when I do this is my go to. It is bold, bright, and applies that way as well. Especially paired with an Urban eye primer, this shadow will exceed your expectations. Be prepared though, it can get a little messy!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now