Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Rain G.
Rain G.
Toledo, OH

Needs to be used with glitter glue to avoid fallout. But other than that, amazing! Most metallic glitter I have ever used!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Huntington Beach, CA

This eyeshadow glitter will stay on your eyes all day and not move as long as you have a glitter glue to go underneath it.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL

I really like this product its super glittery and stays on my eye for a really long time I also like that its cruelty free
Vinicius R.
Vinicius R.

Ótimo uma maravilha cheiroso muito bom mesmo não tenho do que reclamar estão de parabéns as pessoas que usam esse produto.
kenia m.
kenia m.
Ogden, UT

Love the eyeshadow glitter on me and it's awesome. Last long and easy to put on . I would totally rated it more if I could
Rene G.
Rene G.
Houston , Tx

Some of the best glitters out there on the market these are really good super pigmented and everyone loved it and so do I
Heather J.
Heather J.
Lehigh Acres, FL

Love this! Way to expensive for me but it was an amazing sample. The glitter was so bright and vivid. Wish I could afford
Kyol T.
Kyol T.
Xenia, OH

Love glitter !!! This is like the only kind I ever use !! I love loose glitter the most ! I recommend urban decay highly
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
Utica, NY

Where do I start with this glitter they are amaze balls and they are absolutely stunning they shimmer like a disco ball
Nazeerah I.
Nazeerah I.

A very good product which I highly recommend. A little comes a long way. Intense colour and looks stunning on the eyes.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now