Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Priscila B.
Priscila B.

Totalmente perfeito, eu absolutamente amo essa marca, ela possui um brilho que eu amo, e deixa a maquiagem bem mais glamurosa
Alondra O.
Alondra O.
Cicero, IL

I love glittery in this Urban Decay heavy metal loose glitter is wonderful my eyes look super glittery but this loose glitter
Rissa B.
Rissa B.

Sometimes glitter just brings a whole look together and this glitter does the trick . It's very shiny and attention grabbing
Binita R.
Binita R.
Maspeth, NY

This is perfect to use over a cream eyeshadow. It stays in place and just adds so much more dimension to your eyes. Love it.
Stacey H.
Stacey H.
Kansas City, MO

This wasn't my favorite glitter product I have used. It was just ok. My daughter and her friends loved using it for a dance.
Daiany J.
Daiany J.
Wasilla, AK

Yes urban decays glitter are beautiful and they stay on so well, if you have a good glue this will look beiftiful on you!!!
Rowena R.
Rowena R.
Marion, SC

i love urban DECAY its sparkly and it makes me feel like a girly girl and it makes me feel like i can wear it with anything
Dianne Q.
Dianne Q.
Bogota

Esta sombra es de las pocas que me ha gustado, la he utilizado mucho para la noche y se ve super linda, la recomiendo mucho
Rain G.
Rain G.
Toledo, OH

Needs to be used with glitter glue to avoid fallout. But other than that, amazing! Most metallic glitter I have ever used!
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ

Great ! Awesome ! Amaziiinnggg ! Love it ! Get it nowwwww !!!! Won't regret it !! Soo good ! Real nice ! Recommend indeed.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now