BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Valerie D.
Moreno Valley , CA
Got them on sale on cyber Monday for $4 each, they weren't as good as I thought they would be due to being urban decay. Nyx loses glitter is way better and still cheaper then this sale price.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
it's best to apply with time and patience. Once you've achieved the look you're after these will last for hours until you want to take them off. I found removal pretty easy with a standard cotton pad and cleanser, although it can take a little effort to get every spec gone, and I took extra care to avoid rubbing any glitter into my eyes. All in all I love the sparkle that these offer, and for a special occasion or maybe a festival or fancy dress I'll certainly be reaching for these to jazz up my look. The green and irridescant white are my favourite shades.
Faith F.
Chicago
I love this glitter! I mean, I love glitter in general, but this glitter has extra sparkle and catches everyone's eyes! As a stage performer, I rely on this kind of product.
Whitney B.
Elkhart, IN
Uhhggg, I love this product SO much!!! I wish I could just wear it on my whole body! Lol, but seriously, it fills in so nicely and stayed forever with the right products.
Khushi P.
I own all the heavy metal loose glitters. They are awesome for a night out or even just day makeup. Product is easy to use. The color choices are great. Personal favorite is Loaded
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
My makeup artist used this on my eyes for prom. I got hooked to this stuff. It's extremely glamorous. It's perfect for a full glam look. I looked amazing. Of course, I suggest using eye pads when applying to prevent fall out. But it's definitely worth it.
Imilda K.
Sterling, VA
An amazing product!! Both for every day and dramatic looks. The price is okay but the good thing is that you can find it everywhere because it is a well known product. The color is pretty unique and it last for a very long time. I would probably buy it again!!!
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
You can always apply it with eyelash glue or spray your brush with Mac Fix+ and see how beautiful this glitter can be applied. You can use glitter for so many different looks and it can be used for so many different things. It can be used as a glitter eyeliner, glitter eyelid, glitter eyebrows or glitter lips. This glitter is really pretty and the quality is great too! The brand is great it has so many different colors of glitter. They have a big collection of colors.
Monica G.
Woodland, CA
Love urban decay loose glitters they are great when doing an evening look as well as doing Halloween looks. Careful when removing as they can get in your eyes.
Sara F.
Citrus Hts, CA
Yesssss! I would highly recommend this glitter ! It's amazing and price is not crazy. I use it for special events mostly but you can't have enough glitter tbh
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help