Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Nev C.
Nev C.
San Jose, CA

I love this loose glitter heavy-metal loose glitter from urban decay I love glitter in general in this just tops it off for me thanks
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

These glitter are so perfect and work good and very very pigmented I would recomes if your looking for good glitter it would be these
Hannah P.
Hannah P.

The glitter is really good for finishing off that night out eyeshadow it really makes your eyes pop and it stays on your eyelids well
Carolina S.
Carolina S.

I had this glitters and the were so beautiful but i have done all of them and i couldnt buy them again but if i could i totally will
Salma L.
Salma L.
Spring, TX

Lately I've been a big fan of glitter and this one works amazing for the eyes! Pops out and sticks right after applying the primer!
Ydania M.
Ydania M.
Hialeah, FL

Great product very vibrant and give a great dramatic look . Love the urban decay brand because it's long lasting and great quality
Molly O.
Molly O.
Saint Louis, MO

Anybody who knows me, knows how much I love glitter, so when I found this product, I was so happy! It is so sparkly and beautiful!
Itzel M.
Itzel M.

I went to a concert so i decided to buy this and i loved it, ive tried other loose glitters before but this one i would recommend.
Martina L.
Martina L.
Los Angeles, CA

I had to purchase this product once I saw a MUA I follow use it. So pigmented and sparkly pretty. All of the colors are so pretty
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Indio, Ca

I love the urban decay heavy metal loose glitter !! It lasts me through out the whole day , it's very pigmented and satisfies me.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now