Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Easley, SC

I don't know why I bought the glitter....I'm not a glitter type of person. I don't know if I did it wrong or what but it just looked silly.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.

I love Urban Decay anything. The loose glitters are beautiful and a little goes a long ways. I could play with these glitters all the time.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Portage, MI

LOVE THIS BRAND. Most glitter doesn't stick or isn't bright but this stuff is awesome and gives that bam look! Great to play around with.
Elirosy G.
Elirosy G.

I love anything that is glitter and I can always find an awesome shade with urban decay. I use this one around fall it's an amazing green
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Lexington, KY

Love the pigmentation of this glitter and the selection of the colors. The nyx glitter glue and this will give you a lasting all day look
Katie S.
Katie S.

Omg I love this. the color is great for Christmas and sant Patrick's day. urban has a great line of eye shadows and this one is pure fun.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM

My favorite glitter eyeshadow of all time. I use it for special occasions and I love that it really pops and gives me the drama I crave!
Giavonna H.
Giavonna H.

The color selection is absolutely beautiful. I have Loaded and Catfight. I like how bright and sparkly they are. Love my loose glitters!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL

No no and no! This glitter is way to chunky. Its like glitter you find in a craft store. They could of scored big with a finer glitter!
Wendy A.
Wendy A.
Yuma, AZ

Love this loose glitter, so pigmented and love the colors. Makes every eye makeup look PERFECT. Would recommend to friends and family
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now