BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Rusti H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered this in the blue and this gives your eyes that added pop. I wore it to a concert and got so many compliments. Great product and only $6 on their website.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA
I love glitter. If you could cracking open my soul you would find glitter. This product has great colors that can be used on face body hair, practically wherever. Love this product.
Rachel K.
Bellefontaine, OH
As a long time dancer/teacher I have used loose glitter of all kinds for years. The urban decay heavy metal loose glitter is the best ever. It is easy to use and the colours are so vibrant.
Dayana S.
I absolutely love glitter so I enjoy creating glitter eye looks whether it's a glitter cut crease makeup or just glitter eyeshadow or even glitter lipstick I am in love with this.
Pearl R.
Palm Springs, CA
Love this product, stays on for long periods of time. Just use a good base to hold down the glitter. When removing just use a strong oil base scrub. Coconut oil works really well, I use the coconut beautifying oil from the body shop. Smells amazing and works well.
Michelle K.
Vacaville, CA
It is one of the glitter I use to sparkle my eye before go to clubs. It works way better with eye glue, but little overpriced for not able to buy different color with less amount
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using urban decay heavy-metal loose glitter when I'm doing my eyeshadow because it gives it a extra look to your eyeshadow instead of me looking so plain it looks very well when you're going off till like prom or homecoming or to a special event because the sparkles makes you look so beautiful in its last a very long time and with urban decay you don't have to worry about it rubbing off when you touch your eyes i love the glitter
Brooke T.
Pottsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glitter can seriosuly spice up any look and take you to the next level. Such an easy and controllable container for glitter a beautiful color almost looks unreal on!
Alayna M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Urban Decay glitter for are out of this world! So good for eye shadow and they are so pretty. Quick tip: if you apply a tiny bit of lash glue on top of you eye shadow primer it will hold the glitter ALL night and the next day!
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adding this glitter is the cherry on top to my look! Especially for going out in the evening. The added sparkle makes such a big difference and looks great in photos :)
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help