Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ

A mess! That's what this shadow does. Very hard to keep in the bottle or on your face a lot of wiping leave to the pros if you are just starting
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ

I bought this for my daughter in a silver shade. It stayed in place rather than rubbing of onto everything else. I would definitely buy it again
Nicole H.
Nicole H.

So bright and vibrant! There is a little fall out but not horrible. This stuff is perfect for a night out on the town or to just up your look!
The best gliter ever put it with glue gliter and let it dry and is very nice looking it leaves you shining like a star the best gliter ive use
Cylee O.
Cylee O.
Sarasota, FL

Very pigmented and beautiful! I recommend wearing a primer under, as you should any shadow. It can get messy if not! Beautiful color though!
Missy M.
Missy M.
King William, VA

Love applying this to my eyelids for an extra pop ! It's not an every day look for me, mostly for special occasions or if I'm feeling feisty
Maris M.
Maris M.

This is a beautiful shimmering glitter perfect for a dramatic and spectacular look for the girly girl in all of us this product is amazing.
Evelyn Z.
Evelyn Z.
Simpsonville, SC

One of the best glitters out there, you need to use glitter glue (of course) but they are very pretty and the color selection is very wide.
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
227 NW 79th Ave2 T1-04210 Doral, FL

It leaves a glamourous look. It don't bothers the eyes. I often use it at night. It's nice for any type of occasion and it's easy to apply.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Easley, SC

I don't know why I bought the glitter....I'm not a glitter type of person. I don't know if I did it wrong or what but it just looked silly.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now