Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC

I love glitter so this product was a much have for me! It adds a little festive feel to your normal look. Everything is better with a little glitter!
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
San Antonio, TX

I love anything and everything urban decay! this stuff is amazing. I'm a big glitter glam girl and this definitely gives me my fix!!! love love love!
yajaira p.
yajaira p.

Great for when you do your makeup and want a really glittery look apply eye lash glue with a eye brush then the glitter let dry and done works great
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL

It is amazing! I tried it and I love it, this color looks good on all eye colors I swear!!! It's super metallic and brilliant, it worth the money!!!
Gemma A.
Gemma A.

OMG I cannot explain how much I am in love with this product!!!! So pigmented and long lasting. What more could you want out of a product like this?
Purbasha D.
Purbasha D.
Toronto, Ontario

LOOOVVVEEEE, urban decay always comes through with the eyeshadows especially the loose glitter, it's great for those dramatic or blingy makeup looks
Nxture W.
Nxture W.
Walnut, CA

The colors are amazing
But does require UD glitter glue to perform the best
Or with the too faced glitter glue
A little bit expensive
But it is UD
Paula F.
Paula F.
Garfield, NJ

This glitter gets everywhere including where you want it. Very pigmented but you have to apply it carefully so it doesn't get all over everything
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Fords, NJ

A mess! That's what this shadow does. Very hard to keep in the bottle or on your face a lot of wiping leave to the pros if you are just starting
Cyndi s.
Cyndi s.
South Amboy, NJ

I bought this for my daughter in a silver shade. It stayed in place rather than rubbing of onto everything else. I would definitely buy it again
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now