Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Mia A.
Mia A.
Berwyn, IL

What can I say? I love this glitter! It goes a long way for that perfect look. Makes you stand it of the crowd. You could do so much which this glitter.
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

I've never been into makeup until now I'm such a girly girl. I love this glitter eyeshadow it looks great on my skin it compliments me and my skin tone
amy s.
amy s.

These are gorgeous. I always put it on before my face make up because of the fall out. Once it's on it is on! Great staying power and beautiful colors.
Ngoc D.
Ngoc D.
Spokane Vly, WA

Went to a new year eve party last year with this in gold packed on my lids. Got lots of compliments. Kinda hard not to get fall out but it's beautiful
Jaionnie R.
Jaionnie R.

This looks so pretty on your lid! It looks great when you create a smokey eye, all you do is replace the color on your lis with This and it's gorgeous
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Farmland, IN

I have always loved the loose glitter the urben decay goes on like butter and doesn't wear off easy and not to mention it makes your eyes so glamorous
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL

Urban decay is a great brand all around. this heavy metal lose glitter gives me life!! it's highly pigmented and the color just pops with my blue eyes
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
San Antonio, TX

I love anything and everything urban decay! this stuff is amazing. I'm a big glitter glam girl and this definitely gives me my fix!!! love love love!
Purbasha D.
Purbasha D.
Toronto, Ontario

LOOOVVVEEEE, urban decay always comes through with the eyeshadows especially the loose glitter, it's great for those dramatic or blingy makeup looks
Gemma A.
Gemma A.

OMG I cannot explain how much I am in love with this product!!!! So pigmented and long lasting. What more could you want out of a product like this?
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now