Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Monica G.
Monica G.
Woodland, CA

Love urban decay loose glitters they are great when doing an evening look as well as doing Halloween looks. Careful when removing as they can get in your eyes.
Mozjda F.
Mozjda F.
London

These are very pigment and long lasting and they won't come of for me and I wish they would stick for 24 instead of itching your eye and they would come of m
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA

This is my #2 favorite glitter product! Its such a extremely vibrant look. I apply Urban Decay primer and I never have to worry about all day or night wear.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Dardanelle, AR

I picked this urban decay glitter eyeshadow up at Sapphira I give it a 3 star rating it is beautiful product i just get it every where when I try to use it
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

I love the heavy metal glitters! I get so many compliments when I wear it over my eyeshadow! It's perfect for New Years or just to spice up a boring look!
kaela m.
kaela m.

this loose glitter has such an intense and beautiful color, its unreal. The glitter lasts all day without problems and adds an extra sparkle to your look.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI

I like this glitter a lot. It gives my makeup look the extra glam needed for special occasions. I like to put this over my eyeliner for a different look.
Julianna S.
Julianna S.
Winnetka, CA

I love this loose glitter you can use it for so many things as wells as so many different looks it's well pigmented and sticks really well to the eye lid
Marie B.
Marie B.

So beautiful and super easy to use! The glitter is absolutely STUNNING. When I use this product I'm always getting compliments. I'm completely obsessed.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Berwyn, IL

What can I say? I love this glitter! It goes a long way for that perfect look. Makes you stand it of the crowd. You could do so much which this glitter.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now