Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (8)
Ash O.
Ash O.
Albuquerque, NM

Urban Decay's loose glitters don't stick very well to the primer that is recommended for them. It needs up very flaky and patchy by the end of the night. I was not impressed.
Faith F.
Faith F.
Chicago

I love this glitter! I mean, I love glitter in general, but this glitter has extra sparkle and catches everyone's eyes! As a stage performer, I rely on this kind of product.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Fresno, Ca

I'm a sucker for loose glitter!! Definitely love how it looks and the color is nice! With the right primer and adhesive the glitter stays all night! Great for a night out!!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Elkhart, IN

Uhhggg, I love this product SO much!!! I wish I could just wear it on my whole body! Lol, but seriously, it fills in so nicely and stayed forever with the right products.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Pottsboro

This glitter can seriosuly spice up any look and take you to the next level. Such an easy and controllable container for glitter a beautiful color almost looks unreal on!
Cat R.
Cat R.

Fun! Fun! Fun! For when you want to add a little sparkle to your makeup routine. This is the product! Whether you want to glam it up or rock it out - this is the product!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Omg!! This is life. Loving this product to the moon and back. Loose glitter may seem like a nightmare but once you get the hang of it, you will never look back from this!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

It is not the easiest to use as a lot of glitter flies about. The end result though is glamorous and very sparkly. A little goes a long way. I only had to re apply once.
ELAINE B.
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA

Adding this glitter is the cherry on top to my look! Especially for going out in the evening. The added sparkle makes such a big difference and looks great in photos :)
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX

I LOVE this loose glitter for a special occasions like
Halloween or even a big get together. I feel like it
gives a pop of color to a specific focused part of my
face.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?

Join Now