Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
CRISTIE A.
CRISTIE A.
San Pablo, CA

Great to pair with cream shadow. Changes the color and stays on eyelid longer. Lots of color choices and by mixing with cream eyeshadows you can change the color to get even more options.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

So if you're like me, you love all things that sparkle. This glitter is amazing!! Kinda pricey but a lot goes a long way!! It stays n and the colours are vibrant. Dedicatedly recommend.
loleatha m.
loleatha m.
Salt Lick, KY

I have tried so many different brands, just hoping to get that "look" and nothing has ever worked like Urban Decays. It perfectly sticks to your eyes, while the glimmer looks stunning.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan

OMG. I can't say enough how much I love their loose glitter. Beware, if not used carefully, it will get everywhere. But the pigments are amazing and don't just have to go on your eyes!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Super fun to use when going out with the girls!! My little girl loves it as well. I got a sample product of this from my Ipsy Glam Bag. I have brown eyes, so all the colors go well.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA

I love glitter. If you could cracking open my soul you would find glitter. This product has great colors that can be used on face body hair, practically wherever. Love this product.
Julie P.
Julie P.

I like the glitter it's really pigmented but it's not very easy to apply glitter got all over me. the package was nice maybe could use some improvements it did last once I got it on
Khushi P.
Khushi P.

I own all the heavy metal loose glitters. They are awesome for a night out or even just day makeup. Product is easy to use. The color choices are great. Personal favorite is Loaded
Poppy N.
Poppy N.

Amazing green makes your eyes pop so much and stand out amazing product easy to apply to eyes however must be careful cause you get a lot of product when trying to get on the brush
Dayana S.
Dayana S.

I absolutely love glitter so I enjoy creating glitter eye looks whether it's a glitter cut crease makeup or just glitter eyeshadow or even glitter lipstick I am in love with this.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?

Join Now