Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#72 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (10)
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

I love the heavy metal glitters! I get so many compliments when I wear it over my eyeshadow! It's perfect for New Years or just to spice up a boring look!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

Woooo! This is a glitter that shines in the darkest room! I have the blue color and it works great! Applied easily bit definitely got all over EVERYTHING!
kaela m.
kaela m.

this loose glitter has such an intense and beautiful color, its unreal. The glitter lasts all day without problems and adds an extra sparkle to your look.
Julianna S.
Julianna S.
Winnetka, CA

I love this loose glitter you can use it for so many things as wells as so many different looks it's well pigmented and sticks really well to the eye lid
Drea M.
Drea M.
Waukesha, WI

I like this glitter a lot. It gives my makeup look the extra glam needed for special occasions. I like to put this over my eyeliner for a different look.
Marie B.
Marie B.

So beautiful and super easy to use! The glitter is absolutely STUNNING. When I use this product I'm always getting compliments. I'm completely obsessed.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Berwyn, IL

What can I say? I love this glitter! It goes a long way for that perfect look. Makes you stand it of the crowd. You could do so much which this glitter.
Claudiaa R.
Claudiaa R.
La Porte

Honestly this took me a while to get a hang off but I did and I loved it. I usually only use it when it's a night out or something special. Soo pretty!!
Maria S.
Maria S.

I have most of the urban decay glitter and I highly recommend them to my friends. I love applying these babies on my crease or under my eyes. Stunning!
Dishell M.
Dishell M.

I've never been into makeup until now I'm such a girly girl. I love this glitter eyeshadow it looks great on my skin it compliments me and my skin tone
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!

Join Now