Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#20 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (4)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Omg!! This is life. Loving this product to the moon and back. Loose glitter may seem like a nightmare but once you get the hang of it, you will never look back from this!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

It is not the easiest to use as a lot of glitter flies about. The end result though is glamorous and very sparkly. A little goes a long way. I only had to re apply once.
ELAINE B.
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA

Adding this glitter is the cherry on top to my look! Especially for going out in the evening. The added sparkle makes such a big difference and looks great in photos :)
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Amarillo, TX

I LOVE this loose glitter for a special occasions like
Halloween or even a big get together. I feel like it
gives a pop of color to a specific focused part of my
face.
Kaycee O.
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI

20/5 because it is amazing. These loose glitter pigments help give a dramatic look when you're feeling very glamorous. I love applying these when I want to few noticed
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, MI

Every color of these loose glitters is absolutely breath takingly beautiful. The pigmentation in all of these is great and they look so awesome with every eye color.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Huntington , WV

I've never tried this product before but I am looking for a nice loose filter for my eyes for the holidays! And from the look of it this looks like a great glitter!
Sangeeta V.
Sangeeta V.

I waited I while before buying this and when I finally did I wasn't really disappointed in fact I loved it though the glitter is a bit chunky ore else it;s amazing
Rusti H.
Rusti H.

I ordered this in the blue and this gives your eyes that added pop. I wore it to a concert and got so many compliments. Great product and only $6 on their website.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Kensington, MD

This glitter is so pretty. It stays on so well and goes on so pretty, I love Urban Decay products and I love this just as much i love other urban decay products.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Mililani, HI

I want to get this and use it for a prom look. so it needs to last all night. would you recommend using the bondage or mac fix plus to help it stay on all night? and do you think it will last all night on my lids. PS i also want to use the glitter liner underneath my eyes will that fall out too?
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Benito, TX

Does it have a lot of fall out even with glitter primer?
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Faith R.
Faith R.
Lanham, MD

Is it easy to apply? Did you need to use a glitter eye primer? If so, what brand eye primer did you use ?

Join Now