Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#24 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (8)
Karla F.
Karla F.
San Ysidro, CA

Personally i love loose glitter, and this one the color is PERFECT! super long lasting and it sticks super fast with whatever you are applying it with, it is kinda pricey but totally worth it.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Virginia Beach, VA

I mixed mine with some vasoline before I put it on my eyes and it stuck all night. Love the actual shimmer and glitter and worked great for the look I wanted when hitting a night on the town
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Bellefontaine, OH

As a long time dancer/teacher I have used loose glitter of all kinds for years. The urban decay heavy metal loose glitter is the best ever. It is easy to use and the colours are so vibrant.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
North Charleston , SC

I love this glitter! It stays on all day, need to make sure you get a good primer down before using so that it sticks. It's easy to apply but can be a mess if you don't know what your doing
CRISTIE A.
CRISTIE A.
San Pablo, CA

Great to pair with cream shadow. Changes the color and stays on eyelid longer. Lots of color choices and by mixing with cream eyeshadows you can change the color to get even more options.
Liz F.
Liz F.
Kentwood, MI

So if you're like me, you love all things that sparkle. This glitter is amazing!! Kinda pricey but a lot goes a long way!! It stays n and the colours are vibrant. Dedicatedly recommend.
loleatha m.
loleatha m.
salt lick, kentucky

I have tried so many different brands, just hoping to get that "look" and nothing has ever worked like Urban Decays. It perfectly sticks to your eyes, while the glimmer looks stunning.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Matawan

OMG. I can't say enough how much I love their loose glitter. Beware, if not used carefully, it will get everywhere. But the pigments are amazing and don't just have to go on your eyes!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Atlanta, GA

I love glitter. If you could cracking open my soul you would find glitter. This product has great colors that can be used on face body hair, practically wherever. Love this product.
Julie P.
Julie P.

I like the glitter it's really pigmented but it's not very easy to apply glitter got all over me. the package was nice maybe could use some improvements it did last once I got it on
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Bremerton, WA

I am looking for a great glitter that lasts awhile and stays in place. Does anyone have any experience using this?
Celeste R.
Celeste R.

Is this worth the money? I read mix reviews in their site. Best way to apply it?

Join Now