Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#31 in Eyeshadow
Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
Photos (9)
Megan W.
Megan W.
Richlands, NC

Always get a ton of compliments when I wear this. So great for special occasions like NYE. I always feel like a mermaid! Very bold, but I do think there are cheaper alternatives.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Fresno, Ca

I'm a sucker for loose glitter!! Definitely love how it looks and the color is nice! With the right primer and adhesive the glitter stays all night! Great for a night out!!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Pottsboro

This glitter can seriosuly spice up any look and take you to the next level. Such an easy and controllable container for glitter a beautiful color almost looks unreal on!
Cat R.
Cat R.

Fun! Fun! Fun! For when you want to add a little sparkle to your makeup routine. This is the product! Whether you want to glam it up or rock it out - this is the product!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Omg!! This is life. Loving this product to the moon and back. Loose glitter may seem like a nightmare but once you get the hang of it, you will never look back from this!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.

It is not the easiest to use as a lot of glitter flies about. The end result though is glamorous and very sparkly. A little goes a long way. I only had to re apply once.
ELAINE B.
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA

Adding this glitter is the cherry on top to my look! Especially for going out in the evening. The added sparkle makes such a big difference and looks great in photos :)
Kaycee O.
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI

20/5 because it is amazing. These loose glitter pigments help give a dramatic look when you're feeling very glamorous. I love applying these when I want to few noticed
Keely S.
Keely S.
Rockford, Mi

Every color of these loose glitters is absolutely breath takingly beautiful. The pigmentation in all of these is great and they look so awesome with every eye color.
Rusti H.
Rusti H.

I ordered this in the blue and this gives your eyes that added pop. I wore it to a concert and got so many compliments. Great product and only $6 on their website.
Holly K.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA

What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Alexie W.
Alexie W.
Eatonton, GA

Is this a messy glitter? I feel like loose eye glitters are beautiful just so messy!
Rayna J.
Rayna J.
Windber, PA

I absolutely love glitter! I'm just worried about it getting into my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and any little thing will bother them. Does the glitter slowly fall off as the day goes on?

Join Now