BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Loose Glitter
  • "C'mon its Glitter, and who doesn't love glitter!? Can be messy but it's fun and festive to wear" in 286 reviews
  • "Urban decay is a great brand all around. this heavy metal lose glitter gives me life!! it's highly pigmented and the color just pops with my blue eyes" in 28 reviews
Onnika C.
Yakima, WA
This glitter is amazing!! It's so pigmented and lasts all day! It's easy to apply and hardly no fallout occurs. I find that these glitters become the star of the show once applied. It's a good amount of glitter for the price! I highly suggest this glitter.
Patrice F.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love glitter so this was perfect, it is highly pigmented and I'd say its at a decent price for its quality. I purchased this at Sephora, it was pretty easy to apply onto your lids. You just have to prepare because it is a loose glitter. I would buy it again
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love all Urban Decay products. I love this one it doesn't take a dozen dabs to apply and it lasts. It's good quality and I can't get enough. I use it all the time when I'm out for drinks with my friends. It's fun easy to use.
Chandra F.
Bowling Green, KY
I love the color of the midnight cowboy eyeshadow. I had trouble getting it to show up on my lids. At first I was using a brush but it didn't show up very well. I found that if you apply it with your finger it shows up a lot better.
Bry B.
San Diego, CA
If youre a big fan of bright color and glitter then this is DEF for you. The sparkle alone is gonna pop but the color just brings that burst. I like how it lays on the eyelids but I didnt keep it on long enough to know if it lasts or fades rather quick which is why I took s star off. I probably had it on for one, two hours? But it was s pretty color for ALL shades
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
A dem√°s de que el color es s√ļper hermoso, debo decir que la calidad del producto es realmente buena, brilla como ning√ļn otro y creo que eso es lo que buscamos todos en un look pesado con Glitter y sobretodo con este color.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
I love these
Glitters almost as much as I love Mac Pigments and glitter. So versatile you can add it to clear nail polish for the pretty glittery effect or a lil dab on the outer corners of your eyes for a night on the town.
Allison K.
Nickelsville, VA
I like the loose glitter. It is just difficult to use when you have your nails done lol. I like to apply with my finger but that is not an option. They are highly pigmented though and look great! Best apply with a brush.
Erin W.
Mesa, AZ
Urban Decay is everything!!! All of there products are amazing! This product is so pigmented people will see your beautiful eyes from accross the room. The packaging is great and so is the product if you love glitter you will be very happy with this product. I will say any Urban Decay product is going to be a bit pricey but they are so worth it!
Cara R.
Belleville, MI
This is the product I've waited so long for, GREAT glitter though I wish it was easier to apply- I think I just need to practice and have patience... I don't use this product that often but when I do it's gorgeous. Definitely want to collect them all!
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help