BY URBAN DECAY #91 in Eyeshadow

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heavy Metal Loose Glitter - Glitter is like the cilantro of the beauty world. You either dig it, mess factor and all (like the beauty junkies at Urban Decay do), or you don't. For those of you who are firmly planted in the glitter camp, there's Heavy Metal Loose Glitter.Brush on Urban Decay's Bondage Weightless Makeup Adhesive, then pack Heavy Metal Loose Glitter on top of it - for a full-on jewel-encrusted effect that LASTS all day (with very little fallout). When you're ready to take it all off, just rinse with water.Heavy Metal Loose Glitter comes in a clear jar (so you can see all the gorgeous glitter inside) topped with a highly metalized gunmetal cap.Try Heavy Metal Loose Glitter over your favorite eye shadow and pencils for an extra pop of color.Shade Descriptions:ACDC: Bright purple glitterCatfight: Pink glitterGoldmine: Yellow-gold glitterLoaded: Bright, deep green glitterReverb: Bright, deep blue glitterPyrotechnics: Iridescent glitter - Heavy Metal Loose Glitter

• I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself ...3 Answers
  • How do you apply it?4 Answers
  • I have a lot of loose glitters like this one and I'm not sure how...1 Answers
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Halloween ready! I love this glitter to spice up Halloween looks! It is easy to work with and when used with a glitter glue it doesn't fall everywhere ! Maybe just a speck or two. But for Halloween who cares it's fun!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loose glitter is my favorite for my eyelids for certain makeup looks. Glitter is very iridescent and will have u shocked. It’s really long lasting and will have you amazed. I love using this for a night out. I would purchase this again all the time because they’re so affordable and quick/ easy to apply. Doesn’t make a huge mess
Jacqueline M.
Harrison Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite loose glitter product. I've used it for multiple Halloween costumes and even on my nails. Perfect for mermaid looks or peacock costumes. Product is great and so shimmery! All you need is a little primer or glitter glue and it's stays on forever!!
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is so beautiful. I’ve had urban decay before and the product was amazing. So I have no doubt this is as well. Would be great for stage looks or Halloween! I’ve not had this personally but I really want some, so when I do get some I will update the review :)
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how pretty this looks on me when I do a cut crease. I have a lot of different colors and I use them almost always when I make a glitter cut crease or just a cut crease. I have like 17 other colors of theses lol and I would recommend buying them! 😍
Megan K.
Pepperell
Beauty Junkie Expert
These glitters are such a good product. They give that pop of color on the eye that is great for the holidays. It is pigmented and lasts long with the urban decay primer or a glitter glue as well. I would recommend to a friend and buy again.
Nicole K.
Los Angeles, CA
High pigment. Perfect for mermaid theme for halloween or anything involving this green.

Used with hazel eyes. Looks awesome.

Haven't played with many other glitters, but would recommend this for halloween
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glitter. If I could have one of every glitter I would be happy. This is such a good product only problem I have is I like my glitter to be a little bit more fine but it's still awesome
Eden F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this glitterespciallyfor specially occasions like new years, or when I go out at night. It is very pretty and stays put really well when used with the correct glitter primer.
Santa E.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super excited to try this glitter as it was on sale on the Urban Decay website. I was disappointed as the glitter specs are way too big in my opinion. It doesn't leave a nice glitter lid but instead a patchy lid with obvious big specs of glitter. It looks good from far away but not that great close up. I would definitely pass on this product.
Holly K.
North Hollywood, CA
What should I use to make this product stay on my face longer ?
Olivia L.
I see so many people are doing the whole glitter eyes now, how do you get the glitter to stay when it is a loose glitter like this?
Selii M.
kerman,ca
How do you apply it?
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
What is the best way to apply this glitter for a look that lasts all night?
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
I'm fairly new to the makeup world so I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie but I love the glitter eyeshadow the loose glitter but I'm not sure how to apply it please help