BY URBAN DECAY #6 in Eyeliner

Like a gateway drug to hardcore sparkle, Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner provides a heavy dose of glam-rock—minus the frequent stints in rehab. All the glitz of glam rock—without the spandex or bad hair. Our water-based, buildable liner contains super-fine glitter in a clear base that dries quickly and REALLY stays put (for long wear without any fallout).

Because the glitter is suspended in a gel, it won’t separate in the bottle (so you don’t need to shake it like you do with watery formulas). Peach and cucumber extract condition the skin, while carrot extract smooths and softens.

Wear Heavy Metal alone, apply it over our legendary Eyeshadow or layer two shades together for a more intense glam-rock effect. The precise, thin-tipped brush makes it easy to create fine, glittery lines. Want more sparkle? Use the side of the brush to sweep sparkle all over your lids.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Acdc Ingredients:

AMP Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Polyurethane-11, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber/Concombre) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/Carotte) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach/Pêche) Fruit Extract.

Catcall Ingredients:

Aqua / Water, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Glycol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-11, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract / Peach Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract / Carrot Root Extract, Tin Oxide.

Catcall May Contain:

CI 77491, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 16035 / Red 40, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet.

Distortion Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber/Concombre) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/Carotte) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach/Pêche) Fruit Extract.

Gamma Ray Ingredients:

Gamma Ray May Contain:

Glam Rock Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-11, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber/Concombre) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/Carotte) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach/Pêche) Fruit Extract. May Contain: CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder).

Grind Ingredients:

Grind May Contain:

Junkshow Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-11, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber/Concombre) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/Carotte) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach/Pêche) Fruit Extract.

Midnight Cowboy Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-11, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber/Concombre) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/Carotte) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach/Pêche) Fruit Extract, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Punk Rock Ingredients:

Punk Rock May Contain:

Pyro Ingredients:

Pyro May Contain:

Spandex Ingredients:

Aqua (Water/Eau), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Polyurethane-11, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber/Concombre) Fruit Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot/Carotte) Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach/Pêche) Fruit Extract.

Stix and Bones Ingredients:

Stix and Bones May Contain:

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
Review for: Midnight Cowboy more...
These are the best glitter liners you'll ever find or ever need, they will last you such a long time and the shades are gorgeous and they just launched new shades so there's a shade for anyone and any look you have in mind for them. They will set quickly and be completely dried down and will not budge until you remove it. It won't flake throughout the day and you'll have no glitter fall down from it either. A lot of glitter liners dry and begin to flake throughout the day but I've never experienced that with these and I own 4 shades Midnight Cowboy is my favorite and the most universally flattering shade in my opinion, it's a gold glitter liner but it has silver glitters in it as well so it works with any look or any color combo you pair it with in my opinion. You can create a complete glitter eyeliner with these or add a pop of glitter to the lid or inner corner easily I also tap it all over my lids if I want glitter over my shadows but using this is so much easier and less time consuming and messy than a traditional loose glitter. This liner doesn't irritate or sting my eyes and I use it right at my inner corners or along the lower lashline the most and I've never had any issue! Highly recommend if you love glitter or want to try out the glitter trend but want the easiest method!!
Adrienne S.
Review for: Distortion, Spandex, Midnight Cowboy, ACDC more...
When I first tried these glitter liners, I was a little unimpressed at how much product came out of the tube onto the brush at a time; however, I've since removed the inner plastic rim thing (don't know what that's called haha, sorry) and I like them a lot better now! So much more product comes out of the tube and I'm able to get a bunch of glitter on my eyelid, which is nice because I use these moreso as an eyeshadow topper than as liners. Overall, I haven't been able to find any type of glitter product that I like better than these, so I highly recommend giving them a try!
Tara L.
Warren, OH
Review for: Distortion, Cat Call (pink glitter) more...
Let me start by saying these are my favorite glitter liners and I'm so happy they added more colors to the collection! This glitter liner is very precise and packed full of glitter, making them so easy to work with & apply. Stays so well in place. No sliding, creasing, or flaking. I love how dimentional this glitter is, the quality overall is top notch. Also, I've found that other glitter liners have irritated my eyes when applied in the corners or underneath the eye and I've never had that issue with Urban Decay heavy metal liners. Can be purchased from Ulta, Sephora, or online.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Midnight Cowboy more...
I’ve always wanted to try this liner because I see so many people rave about, and they have every right to! It’s an amazing glitter liner I was so surprised how easy it was to apply and a huge plus for me (I have hooded eyes) it drys pretty fast so there isn’t a transfer on the lid AT ALL from day to night it looks just like when you applied it. I definitely have to get more colors in future
Rachel X.
Review for: Midnight Cowboy more...
This product is one of the better glitter products on the market. The fact that the glitter comes in a liner form makes applying the glitter easier and a lot cleaner than using an adhesive and then applying loose glitter. The glitter is very small rather than huge chunks, which will make your makeup look a lot sophisticated and not cheap looking. I use this as a lid topper rather than an eyeliner. However, I do believe that the product is over-hyped; one of the main reasons I bought it was because so many beauty gurus on YouTube were raving about the product. An issue I have with the product is how the glitter can be unevenly distributed. The glitter could skip when you are applying; it can especially look bad when you are using the product as an eyeliner. When that happens, you could reapply over the skipped area, but that adds time into finishing your makeup look. But if I had to choose between working with loose glitters or the liner, I would much prefer this product.
Nicole S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Glam Rock more...
Umm.. WOW. I wish pictures could capture how beautiful this product looks in person. I have had this product for about 2 months and finally decided to give it a shot and got compliments EVERYWHERE I went.

Although I did have to reapply it a couple times and layer it up to get the desired look I was trying to achieve, I was so amazed at how in spot this liner stays and does not move around your eye.

Yes, it does fade and you will need to reapply after a couple of hours but what kind of glitter liner doesn’t fade!?

The only problem I wish I could fix is that my eyelashes got a teeny tiny bit of sparkles on them that were a bit obvious it was out of shape, but I think I just need to work on my application skills!! The Brush makes it easy to apply effortlessly. You don’t even need to have eyeliner skills to line this sucker up. You can wear this on top of regular liner OR by itself!! 10/10 recommend and will absolutely be buying other colors ✨
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Review for: Junkshow more...
oh how much I wanted to love this!!! I waited so long to get my favorite one, it went on so well and looked amazing. Now, I am not sure if I just used this wrong or if I removed it a little too carelessly but when I removed my eye-makup, the glitter got all in my eyes and woven into my lash line. It was a nightmare. The glitter isn't very fine, so it was like sandpaper in my eye. it didn't cause any hard, it just scared me and I took it right back.
Meghan M.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Pyro (iridescent & silver glitter) more...
This eyeliner is AMAZING. As someone who wears contacts, I always get nervous putting chunky glitter near my eyes, but this stuff has never caused a problem!

Did I mention how great and fun this is? The iridescent is my favorite, because it isn’t super aggressive but still gives you the party glitz. It was my favorite for all my college nights out and I can still be caught in it at concerts!!
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Review for: Punk Rock (iridescent brown glitter) more...
All i can say is YES GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL!  get you some!  glitter is in.......and this product HAS IT GOING ON!  Long lasting, easy to work with and apply, and relatively easy to take off.  I did notice a little fall off and irritation if I am not careful when applying.  Make sure you have a sticky primer or the like on before application to hlep the product stick
Beatrix P.
Medusa, NY
Review for: Cat Call (pink glitter) more...
I took a . shower chance ordering Catcall from the Sephora Rouge sale sight unseen, but I owned Distortion and Midnight Cowboy so I knew I loved the formula- so it was just a color gamble. During the sale they were 20% off of $20. Can’t really beat that. In any case I was worried it would be too light and too pink but much to my delight- it’s actual a pinky/ raspberry/ rainbow glitter!
lydia m.
are do these look? are they pigmented? long lasting?
Maddie I.
How does this work? Is it worth the buy?
Luba Z.
Spokane, WA
These are so pretty. Are they worth the price?
Bobbi Jo K.
I have been looking for glitter eyeshadow for a month now! Where can I find it?
Melissa S.