BeautyEyeEyelinerUrban Decay
Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner How satisfied you are with these eyeliner?
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner ? Would anyone recommend this product at all ? I have been looking for a great glittery eyeliner but have not found the one . I usually online use black eyeliner but trying to change it up .
Where can i buy this at, it use to be at sephora but I cannot locate it anymore at mine?
Start your review of Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
I love this liner. Works perfect! There is a lot of glitter that goes on so you don't need to do multiple goats like with some glitter eyeliners. I have the color Midnight Cowboy (gold) and have gotten lots of compliments.in reviews
I have the purple and the black and they are both so much fun. I like the black over a black liner on the top for a pop of sparkle. The purple I use on the bottom lash line to spice up a neutral look. The glitter doesn't move once applied and are easy to take off with eye makeup remover. in reviews
Easy to apply many many bright vibrant colors to choose from! High quality makeup that I trust. I love Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner it shows up so much better than any other glitter eyeliner I have tried.in reviews
Shakeina  W.
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Shakeina  W.
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Shakeina  W.
So pretty I purchased in the color GRIND. These UD metallic eyeliners show up very well. I can't wait to purchase more colors. It's pretty as an actual eyeliner or to place on top of your solid color eyeliner. Best thing is, this is beautiful with our without eyeshadow, simple or complex. This adds a little bling and attention to the eye. I love how thin the brush is so that detail can be created. Good buy.
Cindy M.
Brownsville, TX
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Cindy M.
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Cindy M.
Love this glitter eyeliner! I can create many looks and use it for different purposes! Stays on all day and so easy to apply, it's not messy at all! Highly recommended if you're looking into buying glitter liners! This brand is amazing. Love the color and applicator! Needless to say I have several colors, going back for the ones I don't have!!!
Bobbie M.
Munising, MI
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Bobbie M.
I wear these eyeliners every day along with my black eyeliner. The colors are vivid and long-standing. I love the amount of glitter that is in them.
Sarah J.
New Haven, CT
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Sarah J.
Love this use it in the corner of my eye or in my crease I got it in silver I think it dazzles everything it’s a great price for a great look to makw
Ashly G.
High Point, NC
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Ashly G.
I am so in love with these. They're pigmented and last all day. They give you a pop of umph in an otherwise plain look. My only complaint is that I wish they were cheaper. Definitely recommend.
Danita H.
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Danita H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very easy to work with. Brush tip. Takes a little time to dry but that's OK. There's plenty of glitter so you don't have to do multiple coats, don't skip, where you lay it is where it goes. Works well on its own or over black liner. I've also spread it over my lid on my half cut crease. Easy to wash off. Beautiful glitter. Would buy again. As always, likes for likes. If you go on my page and like a bunch of my reviews, I'll go on yours and do the same. Let's help build eachother up!
shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by shawna H.
These glitters are seriously so fun to play with for me they stay on for a long time the brush it self is so thin and easy to work with not clumpy at all all the colors show up very pigment you can do so much cool looks with these! Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner
Shallamar C.
Victor
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Shallamar C.
These liquid eye liners are my new favorite go to for my eyes. I have several colors, and some are brighter than others (the white "distortion" and light pink "grind" are both beautiful but require at least 3 layers in order to pop for example). I have light brown eyes with green accents and the midnight cowboy color makes my eyes look amazing. Pro top: use a fan or hair dryer after application and between layers to dry it fast so it doesn't spresd over your eye lid. Once dry you can apply multiple layers for more of a summer affect).
Ciara W.
NewYork
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Ciara W.
The urban decay heavy metal liners are so good! I love using them in my crease when doing a cut crease or half cut crease. They don’t budge at all once they are dry! I want them to keep coming out with more colors. You can also build them up really nicely depending on the opaqueness you are looking for. #urbandecay #glitter #glittereyeliner #halfcutcrease
Jenna C.
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Jenna C.
Want to relive yourself with melodious music but not have speaker... dont panic when extruvester is here ... This I got from them for free by just reviewing it and it works perfectly .... so clean and clear sound ...I would highly recommend you all to join the group and get it ....... comment below with your Facebook username after requesting the group to join....

409 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ingrid K.
Middlesbrough, Cleveland
il y a 6 jours
Jennifer S. il y a 5 jours
I am curious as well. I have been wanting to try it.
Jennifer  H.
Centreville, VA
il y a 9 mois
Heidi F. il y a 9 mois
For using this product as eyeliner, i would say no. the glitter is more chunky then fine milled so you would need like 100 coats of this to achieve a full glitter liner. because the glitter applies very sparse I would use it as a topper over eyeshadow, but even with that I didn’t love the look. Even with the colored ones, I bought the one in gold, there isn’t a lot of pigment and gold i tried doing a glitter liner with it, but i needed so many coats and it still didn’t look good due to not being pigmented and having barley any glitter. overall this product is just something i would not recommend.
Rocio H.
il y a 10 mois
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner What do you think about the quality of this product?
Michelle R. il y a 9 mois
This product is honestly amazing so sparkly tons of pigment you don’t have to keep going over it. Lasts all day and doesn’t flake off like some cheap glitter liners do
Varsha S.
il y a 10 mois
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner There are many different colours are all of the, good for brown skin? How pigmented will they be on skin like mine?
Janine J. il y a 8 mois
It should work just build up the product if you dont find the glitter bright enough
member-e53f5
il y a 10 mois
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner Does the glitter get in your eyes if you happen to wipe your eurs?
Tonya D. il y a 14 jours
Charlie B.
Isle of Wight
il y a un an
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner is the pigment of glitter in this good? Don’t want a clear liner with sparse chunks of glitter