Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Gel - Backstage uploaded by Nili P.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does it show pretty well1 Answers
  • I've been looking into this product but I'm not sure the ...2 Answers
Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Gel - Backstage
  • "Love the quality of this. The glitter is great because it doesn't flake off and go all over that much. It lasts all day which I love." in 80 reviews
  • "My eyeshadow for the most part is long lasting.. I usually have to reapply within 5-6 hours.. I use it almost everyday though. Would probably make a difference if I wore a primer, but I don't. Ive had this same pallet for a while and It is my go to. I highly recommend!" in 9 reviews
  • "I am obssessed with UD after trying them for the first time a few months back. The pigment is vivid, the glitter is super glittery and it's super easy to apply. I've tried using all sorts of glitter products with the majority of them being a little lackluster (literally) but the Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Gel packs a punch!! " in 8 reviews
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
I really like this glitter. It is not one of those glitters where it’s more clear solution mixed with glitter. This has intense glitter pay off. I also really enjoy the packaging because I just put a little dot on the back of my hand and I am able to use my own brush and apply how I want. I usually use this glitter for a glitter cut crease look and it works wonderfully for that.
Megan K.
Typically, I use Vi-sine to apply glitter to my lids, (don't knock it until you've tried it), but if you aren't going to use that, then this is the next best thing! It's amazing and long-lasting. I usually buy it at my local Ulta and it is an expensive product, but so worth it.
Mallory S.
Port Hueneme, CA
Urban Decay makes amazing products. This eye gel is awesome. Huge color and glitter payoff. Its really fun to use for a bold smoky eye. All of their products are hugely satisfying and always fun and easy to use. I constantly recommend this brand to my friends
Charlotte P.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great base makes eyehadow long lasting great for a night out at the club or any job where yay work outdoors and will be sweating. I am a photographer and have all my models wear it for there shoot. I like the strength meant for longer wear in comparison to the alternatives
Carly G.
Hickory, NC
Urban Decay makes some of the best eye liners. This product is a great eye liner and really shows and last all day. The only thing I would suggest is if you don't like a lot of glitter it's not for you. Easy to apply and would recommend to anyone who loves a little sparkle to their eyes.
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I really liked this gel shadow. It looks really good on the eye and very pigmented! It came in a cute little package. I use this for like special events to give the makeup a pop. I would buy this again.
Angie F.
Columbia, LA
Urban decay has been killing it for a long time with all their nude and naked shadow games. This basicas pallet always comes in so handy. It's small and compact and great for on the go and out of house touc ups. The pigmentation is nice. I really enjoy it.
Mari N.
If I want that stunning eye makeup look, this is my go to eyeshadow. The glitter gives that pop that I need. As a dark-eyed girl, I can wear almost any color I want and it would compliment my eyes really well. With the right consistency, it can lasts me two shifts and more.
Angie B.
What can I say about Urban decay heavy metal glitter eyeshadow. Urban decay metal glitter eyeshadow In the color backstage is gorgeous. This beauty can be used as an eyeshadow or you can give your under eyes a little pop. If you don't have this beauty in your collection go out and buy it now.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
These are so highly pigmented and look so stunning on the eyes! If you're going for a look to really pop and look dramatic definitely use this product on the center of the lid it looks amazing!
Dulce D.
I've been looking into this product but I'm not sure the gel part convinces me, any help with a little more info?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Does it show pretty well