BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I really wanted this palette where can I find it? I heard it's no...9 Answers
  • I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?15 Answers
  • How is this palette? Were can I find or purchase this?8 Answers
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I always love the versatility and ideas that are behind Urban Decay's palettes.  I was excited about this palette, but I wasn't as excited when I used it.  Some of the colors are great.  But, a lot of them seem plain or colors that I would never use regularly.  There are a few colors that I use often, and I really like.  I really like the black in it.  One thing that I didn't like is that on my skin tone, many of the shades were not pigmented at all.  You almost couldn't see multiple layers once applied.  Even the beautiful gold color was not showing up much at all, and that was the color I was most excited about.  I have never not been happy with a palette from Urban Decay.  I wasn't completely unhappy with this palette.  It just wasn't for me or my skin tone.  I like dramatic and bright eyes, and this was a little too subtle for me.  I know this would work well for many other people.  It is a good quality and has a beautiful package.
Jennifer W.
I was honestly disappointed with this palette. I found the packaging to be quite bulky and not very eye-catching. There are some really pretty Shades within the pallet. But I didn't find the color payoff to be that great a lot of the shades work white sheer and I either couldn't work with them or I'd have to layer them to the point that I was hitting some serious pan on Shades that I only used a few times in order to get any kind of payoff. This was not their best palette.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I wasn't really going to purchase this palette but when I saw it on sale at Ulta about 2 years ago I couldn't pass up the deal. I like the variety of colors that it has especially the shimmer ones. The pigmentation is good and they do blend nicely but I wouldn't say that it is just as good as other UD shadows because it's not. For $25 I thought it was worth my money. Although I rarely use it I don't regret buying it.
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
#beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks #beautifulgirls #lovefacecare ##brightandbeautiful #tothemoonandback #alwaysfresh #princess #savorydrinks
Deana S.
Cincinnati, OH
I was so excited to get this because the colors are absolutely beautiful but I’m so disappointed in the quality. The darker shades are okay but are pretty chalky. The lighter shades barely show up. I have to use sooo much fix plus and pat it on for so long before even getting the tiniest pigment. It’s definitely not worth the money.
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
The colors are really nice, and pigment can be really great depending on the primer you use. It is really good as my first "real" eyeshadow palette and be used for any occasion, whether it's a casual, formal, or even smoky look!

I also love the set up of the palette. Urban Decay does not cheap out when it comes to display. This palette was made to last. It comes with a big mirror on the top, and while it is made of plastic-like material, it is durable and is better quality compared to many others (for example, ABH palettes do not exhibit as much quality when it comes to their palettes)
Emily Y.
Sagamore Hills
This pallet is full of extremely pigmented and long lasting shadows that will draw the attention your way!! It is a little pricey, but the quality of Urban Decay will not let you down! I won’t buy it again just because it has a bunch of bright colors that I don’t use, but the neutrals are so worth every penny I spent!
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
I love this. It applies really smoothly, it’s very long lasting and the blendability is not too bad! I have very oily eyelids and this worked super well!
I would definitely buy this product again, this brand is awesome and they never let me down!
Totally recommend this
Jamie R.
Pea Ridge, AR
There are very few expensive make up items I will justify and this is one of them. So pigmented! Blends well, fall out minimal. Nudes and rudes, shimmers and mattes, seriously what more can you ask for. Yeah it’s a little expensive but I’ve had mine a year now and it’s still going strong. Very durable pallet
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I need this palette in my life! A friend has it, and I’ve used it once and knew that it was gold! I love the shade range and the consistency of the formula. They’re smooth and blend out so well. I’ve done many looks with this! I would love to own it- and plan to eventually.
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Okay so i've had my eye on this palette for quite some time. I've read some reviews on it and some aren't so great. For those of you who have bought it is it worth it?
Courtney C.
Does anyone know if this palette will ever be produced again? Or was it a one-time limited edition release??
Angel B.
Mcalester, OK
I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?
Amanda R.
I want to purchase this palette it is on sale! at Sephora but I was wondering are the colors well pigmented?
Kezia A.