BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Why this palette are discontinued? 5 Answers
  • I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth...15 Answers
  • What was your first highend makeup product purchase? Mine...7 Answers
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Looking for an everyday eyeshadow palette that also brings out the edge gal in you ? Look no further this Eyeshadow palette has everything from natural to edge all in love , super pigmented shadows that are easy to blend . Perfect for every makeup lover or beauty enthusiast " in 634 reviews
  • "I love this palette! neutral eye shadows are my favorite and this palette is a win. my favorite color is Harajuko which the beautiful pink" in 391 reviews
  • "One of my BEST purchases of 2015. I LOVE this palette. The colors are beautiful and they blend very well. Purchased this and haven't stopped using it since! The sparkly blue is especially a great color and pairs well with beige/light Browns." in 98 reviews
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I always love the versatility and ideas that are behind Urban Decay's palettes.  I was excited about this palette, but I wasn't as excited when I used it.  Some of the colors are great.  But, a lot of them seem plain or colors that I would never use regularly.  There are a few colors that I use often, and I really like.  I really like the black in it.  One thing that I didn't like is that on my skin tone, many of the shades were not pigmented at all.  You almost couldn't see multiple layers once applied.  Even the beautiful gold color was not showing up much at all, and that was the color I was most excited about.  I have never not been happy with a palette from Urban Decay.  I wasn't completely unhappy with this palette.  It just wasn't for me or my skin tone.  I like dramatic and bright eyes, and this was a little too subtle for me.  I know this would work well for many other people.  It is a good quality and has a beautiful package.
Jennifer W.
I was honestly disappointed with this palette. I found the packaging to be quite bulky and not very eye-catching. There are some really pretty Shades within the pallet. But I didn't find the color payoff to be that great a lot of the shades work white sheer and I either couldn't work with them or I'd have to layer them to the point that I was hitting some serious pan on Shades that I only used a few times in order to get any kind of payoff. This was not their best palette.
Anam F.
Stamford
OMG!!! I love this palette i can use it for almost any kind of makeup look. Its long lasting and affordable. I use it all the time i have brown eyes it helps me creat so many great eye looks from dark to just everyday look!! I would recommend it with all my heart!!❤️ this look coming soon to my youtube channel. CHECK it out at ANAM NAZ.
Tessa B.
Carver, MA
I love this palette. There's limited fallout which is GREAT! And the colors are really pigmented. With this palette, a little goes a long way! My absolute favorite color in the whole palette is Punk, which is a dark, maroon color. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't come with a brush, but honestly, that's just me and I'm only saying this because I am a brush whore. I have plenty to use with it, I am just always looking for more. But honestly, along with the brighter colors, the neutral colors are really nice too! I'm so sad that it was only limited addition because I use it all the time and am going to be heartbroken when it's gone!
Edie G.
I really wanted to love this palette but I don’t. I use the matte shades more than the shimmer ones. The formula for both the matte and shimmer eye shadows are very dry and chalky. Not creamy what so ever. My brushes barely pick up any product from the shimmer shadows. The packaging is nice and I love the full mirror. This product I feel like is either a hit or miss with some people.
Megan W.
The packaging on this palette is beautiful and unique. Not the typical Urban Decay packaging, but that's not a bad thing. It is sturdy and great quality. The shade range in here is definitely catered to those of us with fair skin tones. Medium to Deep tones will probably not get much use out of this palette. I have pretty fair skin so this palette is a great addition for me. I love the mix of neutrals and a few pops of color. The Gold shade is so gorgeous!!! It's a perfect pop on the lower Lash line in the summer. Over all a good palette; if you are fair to light complexion.
NICOLE 🦅.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Boy am I glad I got this palette when it came out years ago. I always wanted the lipsticks but I didn't buy those.
I used this palette everyday for over 2 years straight...it has the best color combos in it. You can wear a more natural look or dramatic look with these colors.
This is a heavy duty palette and I regret not buying two lol!
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
This pallet was my first urban decay palette that I ever bought. And let me Say that I was disappointed. The colors themselves just by looking at them are pretty but there is no pigment the shimmers our lackluster. The mattes aren’t even that good and they blend OK. I wish it was better because all the colors are nice I just wish it performed.
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I think this is a really great neutral palette with pops of color that gives you some versatility. This is the only palette I’ve ever bought from Urban Decay, and it kind of turns me off from purchasing more because the shadows were just so dry. They blended really well on the lids, it just took extra work that I didn’t want to do.
A l.
Fairview Hts, IL
I'm obsessed with Urban Decay products. This is the one palette I badly wanted when it came out. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, edgy, unique and very good quality. And to have Gwen Stefani's name on it was like OMG! To be honest, I don't reach for it as much as I would like. Only because the colors are quite neutral, although it has a few edgy shades. I usually love bright colors. But... for those people who love neutral tones and want to try a couple of edgy shades... it's 100% perfect. It also has shimmery shades and a couple with sort of glittery specks... which are amazing. Overall, the product in it is wonderful quality and I don't regret buying it for a minute.
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Okay so i've had my eye on this palette for quite some time. I've read some reviews on it and some aren't so great. For those of you who have bought it is it worth it?
Courtney C.
Does anyone know if this palette will ever be produced again? Or was it a one-time limited edition release??
Angel B.
Mcalester, OK
I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?
Amanda R.
I want to purchase this palette it is on sale! at Sephora but I was wondering are the colors well pigmented?
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
I really wanted this palette where can I find it? I heard it's not sold anymore..