BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I really wanted this palette where can I find it? I heard it's no...9 Answers
  • I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?15 Answers
  • How is this palette? Were can I find or purchase this?8 Answers
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
Let me start out by saying that I am giving the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette a three out of five star rating for a few different reasons. The first reason being the shades are pretty similar, and for me to say that about any eyeshadow palette is huge! Just due to the fact that I can see the differences between very similar shades etc and I own a lot of palettes! When you swatch them they show up very very similar. Of course there are a few bold shades but a lot of them are pretty neutral and blend together without being able to create a real in-depth look. The second reason being the actual formula is kind of chalky. Which I am not a fan of. This eyeshadow palette for me was a disappointment. I really wanted to love it! Plus the actual front of the actual palette is very bland and blah. I would not purchase it again.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
I always love the versatility and ideas that are behind Urban Decay's palettes.  I was excited about this palette, but I wasn't as excited when I used it.  Some of the colors are great.  But, a lot of them seem plain or colors that I would never use regularly.  There are a few colors that I use often, and I really like.  I really like the black in it.  One thing that I didn't like is that on my skin tone, many of the shades were not pigmented at all.  You almost couldn't see multiple layers once applied.  Even the beautiful gold color was not showing up much at all, and that was the color I was most excited about.  I have never not been happy with a palette from Urban Decay.  I wasn't completely unhappy with this palette.  It just wasn't for me or my skin tone.  I like dramatic and bright eyes, and this was a little too subtle for me.  I know this would work well for many other people.  It is a good quality and has a beautiful package.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
Like most of Urban Decay palettes, I really like the packaging on this palette, with the gold details. I got it at Nordstrom Rack for half the original price, which I think it's a very good deal. I wish there was more color variety on this palette, as I find most of the colors are identical, and though I think it works on people with lighter skin tone, it might look almost the same color on people with a deeper skin tone. Nonetheless, if you like these colors and can find it at a discounted price, I would definitely recommend.
Karen V.
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
I love this eye shadow Palette. It is my go too for my clients the shadows are easy to work with. I believe the price was reasonable for the amount of shadows that you get. I definitely recommend and definitely will purchase again
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
The colors are really nice, and pigment can be really great depending on the primer you use. It is really good as my first "real" eyeshadow palette and be used for any occasion, whether it's a casual, formal, or even smoky look!

I also love the set up of the palette. Urban Decay does not cheap out when it comes to display. This palette was made to last. It comes with a big mirror on the top, and while it is made of plastic-like material, it is durable and is better quality compared to many others (for example, ABH palettes do not exhibit as much quality when it comes to their palettes)
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette, Eye Shadow, Other
I love this. It applies really smoothly, it’s very long lasting and the blendability is not too bad! I have very oily eyelids and this worked super well!
I would definitely buy this product again, this brand is awesome and they never let me down!
Totally recommend this
Caitlin H.
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
This palette is nice, but many of the colors come off the same on the skin. There are plenty of fair neutrals to use as highlight shades, or allover lid shades, and the darker shades are really meant for fair skin. I don't think that this palette is versatile for many different skin tones, and the colored shadows (blue and pink) aren't very pigmented and do not have a lot of payoff. While I don't regret purchasing this palette (i got it on sale), I wouldn't kick myself if I didn't end up with it. .
Caitlin G.
Port Hueneme
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
I personally love this palette because it has some neutrals for everyday looks, and then it has the highly pigmented bright colors for a night out, or party. I have a few other Urban Decay palettes, and always go to them for the creamy blendable shades. I got mine from Ulta, ( my favorite, especially their rewards program.) it's perfect for Halloween because it has some dark colors for the haunted looks, or bright colors for an electric costume. Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
Victoria B.
Bakersfield
Review for: Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
I got this on sale about 7 months ago and have used it about 3 times a week since then . This is a great selection of colors and they are extremely pigmented . I believe that they out do a lot of the other alternatives out there and suggest that you atleast go swatch this one if your looking for a palette that has a lot of everyday shades that blend out nice and wear well throughout your day or night.
Daresha P.
Review for: Eye Shadow
The shadows were pigmented and nice but it was too many neutrals. I didn’t see myself gravitating towards it as much because the colors were unique and didn’t stand out to me. I ended up returning because of this.
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Okay so i've had my eye on this palette for quite some time. I've read some reviews on it and some aren't so great. For those of you who have bought it is it worth it?
Courtney C.
Does anyone know if this palette will ever be produced again? Or was it a one-time limited edition release??
Angel B.
Mcalester, OK
I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?
Amanda R.
I want to purchase this palette it is on sale! at Sephora but I was wondering are the colors well pigmented?
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
I really wanted this palette where can I find it? I heard it's not sold anymore..