BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Why this palette are discontinued? 3 Answers
  • I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth...15 Answers
  • What was your first highend makeup product purchase? Mine...5 Answers
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Looking for an everyday eyeshadow palette that also brings out the edge gal in you ? Look no further this Eyeshadow palette has everything from natural to edge all in love , super pigmented shadows that are easy to blend . Perfect for every makeup lover or beauty enthusiast " in 634 reviews
  • "I love this palette! neutral eye shadows are my favorite and this palette is a win. my favorite color is Harajuko which the beautiful pink" in 391 reviews
  • "One of my BEST purchases of 2015. I LOVE this palette. The colors are beautiful and they blend very well. Purchased this and haven't stopped using it since! The sparkly blue is especially a great color and pairs well with beige/light Browns." in 98 reviews
Alex S.
This palette was one I HAD to snap up when it released. Luckily, my boyfriend loves me so I got it as a Christmas present! This palette is great for every day looks with a pop of color. Some of the shades are a bit too close in color for my liking, but what can you do? I also wasn’t too impressed with the shade Pop. It is so flakey and weird. It will ruin your eye look 100% and add unwanted texture to the lid. The rest of the colors are creamy and lovely.

The packaging is super cute and sturdy. The hinges on this palette are strong which is great! I love the large, quality mirror.

Unfortunately I don’t know if darker skin tones would be able to use a majority of this palette. The first row is full of light colors that can be a bit patchy and ashy. On my pale skin it works but then again, nearly all products do. (Urban Decay needs more POC friendly palettes!!)

It is too bad you can’t get this anymore but it was a great collab palette.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I got this as one of my birthday presents and In the beginning I used it everyday to create various looks, I even hit pan on some of the shadows but then I quickly got bored of it. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful pallet and it's a collectors item because Gwen stefani was involved with the collection but after seeing what other companies came out with for fall/winter I'm not so impressed anymore with this pallet. I still have it and I use it when I go abroad but I don't use this everyday anymore. Btw, I really liked the whole Gwen stefani collection! I bought the ex girlfriend lip liner and lipstick and it was my go to lip look. Also the blush pallet was really nice, I liked the formula of the afterglow blushes/highlighters and I still use that pallet :)
Morgan B.
This was my first eyeshadow purchase when I had no idea about makeup or really anything. To this day, I think it's still good for the buyer who isn't obsessed with eyeshadow and just needs something. The formula isn't the most amazing like ABH but it does the job. The neutral shades are great for a simple eye look. I found the pink, blue and yellow shades are a little strange and are hard to use in this palette  but the matte shades and the other shimmers are great for making a simple look!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I always love the versatility and ideas that are behind Urban Decay's palettes.  I was excited about this palette, but I wasn't as excited when I used it.  Some of the colors are great.  But, a lot of them seem plain or colors that I would never use regularly.  There are a few colors that I use often, and I really like.  I really like the black in it.  One thing that I didn't like is that on my skin tone, many of the shades were not pigmented at all.  You almost couldn't see multiple layers once applied.  Even the beautiful gold color was not showing up much at all, and that was the color I was most excited about.  I have never not been happy with a palette from Urban Decay.  I wasn't completely unhappy with this palette.  It just wasn't for me or my skin tone.  I like dramatic and bright eyes, and this was a little too subtle for me.  I know this would work well for many other people.  It is a good quality and has a beautiful package.
Jennifer W.
I was honestly disappointed with this palette. I found the packaging to be quite bulky and not very eye-catching. There are some really pretty Shades within the pallet. But I didn't find the color payoff to be that great a lot of the shades work white sheer and I either couldn't work with them or I'd have to layer them to the point that I was hitting some serious pan on Shades that I only used a few times in order to get any kind of payoff. This was not their best palette.
Darshanae J.
Gary, IN
Looooove looove this pallet. It has become a staple in my kit. The back is a true black...great for a Smokey eye or using as a liner. The sheer shimmers are great as a finish over any shadow or by themselves for a soft subtle look. That burgundy color 😍😍😍 is everything!! One con is that you do HAVE TO USE A PRIMER to keep these shadows in place because they are very soft and they shift around like crazy on oily lids. Other than that...this is a must buy.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This palette is so cute packaging wise, I was a little disappointed in the color range and the formula of some of the colors. The packaging is what makes this and of course when Gwen‘s name on the product doesn’t hurt it and makes it super coveted. Some of the colors are so good, and then some of them are so bad. It just depends on how bad you want it for the packaging, who it is connected to, and how many colors actually work versus how many that don’t work.
Tessa B.
Carver, MA
I love this palette. There's limited fallout which is GREAT! And the colors are really pigmented. With this palette, a little goes a long way! My absolute favorite color in the whole palette is Punk, which is a dark, maroon color. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't come with a brush, but honestly, that's just me and I'm only saying this because I am a brush whore. I have plenty to use with it, I am just always looking for more. But honestly, along with the brighter colors, the neutral colors are really nice too! I'm so sad that it was only limited addition because I use it all the time and am going to be heartbroken when it's gone!
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Urban decay is one of my favorite brands and I know that I can trust them for quality products. That being said idk what happened with this palette. The colors are beautiful in the pan but the color doesn't transfer to the led, their is a ridiculous amount of kick up and the shadows are kinda flakey. Most don't blend well. The packaging is nice and that's about the only thing this palette has going for it.
Edie G.
I really wanted to love this palette but I don’t. I use the matte shades more than the shimmer ones. The formula for both the matte and shimmer eye shadows are very dry and chalky. Not creamy what so ever. My brushes barely pick up any product from the shimmer shadows. The packaging is nice and I love the full mirror. This product I feel like is either a hit or miss with some people.
anakaren m.
Pasadena, TX
Okay so i've had my eye on this palette for quite some time. I've read some reviews on it and some aren't so great. For those of you who have bought it is it worth it?
Courtney C.
Does anyone know if this palette will ever be produced again? Or was it a one-time limited edition release??
Angel B.
Mcalester, OK
I really want to try this. But I'm worried it's not worth the price?
Amanda R.
I want to purchase this palette it is on sale! at Sephora but I was wondering are the colors well pigmented?
Lisa G.
LaPorte, IN
I really wanted this palette where can I find it? I heard it's not sold anymore..