BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Isabel C.
Anaheim, CA
This lip pencil is to die for ! I absolutely love this 😍😍. Brings out that bad girl in me hah ! I actually would recommend people buying this lip pencil . Is affordable and it works really well . I would buy this lip pencil again .
Marisol R.
Richmond Hill, NY
The Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil does just that... It Glides on so smoothly great to use all over lips not just as liner. The color is so rich & bold it's the perfect red, (blue undertones). I use all over lips for the nice matte look. Amazing staying power (without sucking the life out of your lips like matte liquid lipsticks tend to do), and no feathering/ bleeding. I love this lip liner it's honestly one of my favorites!!!!!
Chelsey D.
I absolutely love using this as a lipstick, I would feel my lips with it and then take a gloss to the top.I wish they still sold these this was a great color and brand rocksteady is my favorite which they do carry in a lipstick.
Lana S.
Very pigmented and it comes on strong and bold but I use it for both ways I’ll light handedly line my lips with it for a more subtle look.

Can we talk about the packaging and the outer appearance of it? I love how they were all out and made this one so colorful it stands out in my make up bag and I know I can find it easy.
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
I love this liner for the fall especially! It's a very warm color that I sometimes use as a loner or on the entire lip. It glides on very well so it doesn't look dry and your lips feel moisturized. I recommend trying this product and I would definitely buy it again!
Azrael D.
Saint Peter, MN
Really good pay off. The pencil did not break repeatedly like so many other products. I would even go as far as to say that I swear by it. I had bought it online and shipping came in on time. I use it so many times and will continue to buy it until i have no money.
Brooke D.
North Berwick, ME
So smooth! A great formula for a darker lip in the winter. This doesn't leave you feeling sticky or chapped or settled into the lines of your lips. Really just an awesome formula for any sassy lady
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
I would buy urban decay make up over and over again I absolutely love this brand and it’s such good quality. I actually carry this in my purse everywhere I go just in case. Nice color, great quality, and so worth it. Go and buy it because it’s worth every penny
Roxy D.
Florence, SC
I absolutely loved the color and the smooth easy application and the long lasting wear it gave.. I love that I can find any color I need for whatever I'm wearing for the day or something to coordinate with a cute go to outfit I also love how I can switch from a day to night look in the matter of a few seconds
Melissa Q.
El Segundo, CA
Super creamy! Omgosh I loved this liner and hated that it was limited edition. Packaging is impeccable as always. Wish there were more colors. My fave is Ex-Girlfriend liner of this collection. totally an amazing liner and made me want more of Urban Decay liners.
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.