BY URBAN DECAY

On the stage and in the limelight, Gwen’s lip color needs to last. This creamy, waterproof lip pencil (in a range of shades that match her limited-edition Lipsticks) lines and primes to help her lipstick stay put.

Our bestselling 24/7 formula applies smoothly, prevents feathering and lasts all day. Draw lines that define, then fill in your lips to help prime them for lipstick or gloss. Vitamin E, jojoba oil and cottonseed oil nourish the skin and ensure a smooth application.

We developed everything in the limited-edition UD | Gwen Stefani collection in close collaboration with Gwen. Wende and our product development team spent countless hours at Gwen’s house, talking makeup and working with her on every detail of the collection.

Gwen even directed the packaging design, which was inspired by her love of black-and-white graphic prints and antique gold accents. We created everything with Gwen, filling a void by developing all of the perfect shades she always wished she had in her collection. And with these products in your arsenal, you’ll have all the essentials to recreate her signature looks for yourself.

Ex-girlfriend Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Alumina, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Firebird Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Colophonium (Rosin), Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)].

714 Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake)].

Rock Steady Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7)].

Wonderland Ingredients:

May Contain:

Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake)].

Phone Call Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline), Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower/Tournesol) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate.

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani 24/7 Glide-on Lip Pencil
  • "Amazing creamy product. This is an amazing nude color and pairs amazing with the lipstick. Can't say enough good things about this great every day color " in 189 reviews
Marina M.
Brookfield, WI
I bought one of these at Nordstrom Rack in a deep red shade. I have only hand swatched it so far but I can say that the color is creamy and pigmented just like I would expect from Urban Decay. The packaging is cute as well.
Hayley G.
Pine Beach, NJ
Although Urban Decay isn't always my first choice it is definitely a good one! Especially for this product. It's not too pricey and very easy to apply if you have a steady hand. I suggest this to almost all of my friends and I will suggest it for you too:)
Berenice P.
Salinas, CA
Love the 24/7 glide- on lip pencil. And it does as it says , it glide so easily on ur lips. Your lips feel so smooth and best of all it's long lasting so you don't have to worry about having to retouch it. Love it 😍
Deyshaliz R.
Buffalo, NY
They are pricey but definitely worth it. They are smudge proof in every aspect. Since they are a little pricey. They work perfect as a dual lip liner and lip stain. I would definitely recommend this product especially for summer when makeup usually melts off. You can have a lippie that stays on
Corissa D.
Rohnert Park, CA
I actually use this more for an eyebrow Pencil as weird as that sounds. But I have Brightly colored hair and lip liners are the only thing that will give me that pop of color and match. These last a long time and blend well for that need. If I am ever doing a bright lip they work amazing too!
Rachel J.
manhattan
Easy to apply. Boldly pigmented. Blended well with lipstick. Kept my lipstick color from going everywhere and making me look like a clown. First time using it and was super happy with my purchase. Did not feel like I was wearing heavy makeup at all.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Really love this liner. It goes on really well. Very smooth and creamy. They are a little expensive but I really like them. You can get them cheaper at Nordstrom rack. Definitely will purchase some more.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
It stays on well but will need to be reapplied after a couple hours. I love using it before putting on my lip stain! It's creamy and the color is perfect! Very flattering! I will definitely buy again!
Amanda L.
San Angelo, TX
Review for: Wonderland more...
I really excited for this Gwen Stefani makeup line, I purchased the eye palette and lip liners. The lip liner was great the first time I used it but after it needs sharpening it was useless to me. I sharpened it and it would not sharpened. So I have it collecting dust right now.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA
urban seriously has one of the best lipliners out there. they are so creamy and smooth. I love how easy they are to apply and i will continue to buy them they are a bit pricy for just a lip liner but because I can use them as lipstick and have it stay all day ill always buy them
Aureilia G.
Binghamton, NY
I just started wearing lipstick I was wondering do I really need to buy lip liner as well?
Lisa F.